PDA

View Full Version : sports bars in Boston

kfricke87
10-30-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm from Seattle(yes the past 9 months have sucked). My wife and I will be in Boston this weekend for Work. We will be trying to go to the game but most likely won't so we will be watching the game at a bar.

Last year we were in New York for the Broncos vs pats game and I was the only Broncos fan amongst a bunch of pats fans. Seeing as how this is patriots land, I thought I would come on here and see if we could find a spot to help the ratio or if there is, by some chance, a Broncos bar in Boston.

AccidenT79
10-31-2014, 11:11 AM
Last year I was in Boston for training and went to Champions to watch the Packers/Bears MNF game. It seemed like a good spot with good beer, food and a lot of screens. It's in a hotel, so I'm guessing there's a better chance of a lower Pats fan concentration than other places.

http://www.championsboston.com/

In reality, though, you should just go to the game. :D I'm heading down and I'm super pumped!

bgpatsfan
10-31-2014, 05:16 PM
What part of Boston will you be in? Lol don't know if I could give any non-Boston bars, but depending on the area I can put you in a good place