PDA

View Full Version : NYC Broncos Fan Meetup

Butterfield 8 N
01-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Where are my fellow Broncos fans in the NYC/Tristate area?!Join me this Sunday to watch our boys take on the Colts at Butterfield 8 NYC! We're recognized by the NFL as the Bronco's official home fit with a 40 foot granite bar and 9 plasma TVs. We offer a great $45 beer and wing special during the duration of the game. There will also be raffles all season with merchandise! Interested? Message me for more info or contact Nicole Ferraro at nferraro@publichouseusa.com or 212-679-0646. You can also check out our website if you're into that type of thing. ;) butterfield8nyc.com

mozzerpete
01-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Where are my fellow Broncos fans in the NYC/Tristate area?!Join me this Sunday to watch our boys take on the Colts at Butterfield 8 NYC! We're recognized by the NFL as the Bronco's official home fit with a 40 foot granite bar and 9 plasma TVs. We offer a great $45 beer and wing special during the duration of the game. There will also be raffles all season with merchandise! Interested? Message me for more info or contact Nicole Ferraro at nferraro@publichouseusa.com or 212-679-0646. You can also check out our website if you're into that type of thing. ;) butterfield8nyc.com

Thanks for posting this!

This weekend I will be at the game,
but next weekend I will be in NYC (Hedwig)
and need to find a place to watch the game.

Is this offer good next week when we play NE? :D