PDA

View Full Version : Why the rumor mill section sucks...

Perry1977
12-13-2004, 11:39 AM
If you post it here, everyone knows it's BS!! Where is the fun in that?

LiquidBlue
12-13-2004, 07:16 PM
amen. :beer:

Charlie Brown
12-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Yo Amigo man. I was raised to be a Bronco fan and live in Colorado. But as fate would have it I became a Browns fan. But anywho. My parents have that 3 Amigos Movie. Signed by all 3 of them. It was filmed at that Casa Bonita up in Denver. Cool restaurant. Nice entertainment. So-So food.

JWinn
12-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Yo Amigo man. I was raised to be a Bronco fan and live in Colorado. But as fate would have it I became a Browns fan. But anywho. My parents have that 3 Amigos Movie. Signed by all 3 of them. It was filmed at that Casa Bonita up in Denver. Cool restaurant. Nice entertainment. So-So food.

It is a cool restaurant, my kids love the cliff divers. But your giving the food waaaaaaaay too much credit there, lol.

fido
12-16-2004, 10:47 AM
IMAO, the rumor mill is a forum for all of us who have weak minds and are willing to share the garbage in them-actually, we regard this as a kind of public service.
Many are called-few are chosen. :eek:

Charlie Brown
12-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Alright I admit saying the food is So-So is overdoing it. Food sucks .. though those Sopapilla ( oh please I better have spelled that right ) are pretty darn good. Messy as heck though with the Honey.

JWinn
12-16-2004, 12:42 PM
True enough, those are pretty good.
well, thats an extra point for the food so far, but no Touchdown! lol.

Sam_Z
01-05-2005, 10:37 PM
If you post it here, everyone knows it's BS!! Where is the fun in that?
Its supposed to be something believable, like last years trade of CP, someone posted that in here and it definately happend. Theres just to many weak minded posting bs. in here all the time and they dont really see the true purpose of this section.