PDA

View Full Version : Canadian honeymooners in Denver Sept

Menina83
04-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey fellow Bronco fans, my fiancé and I will be starting our honeymoon off in Denver with hopes of getting to see the first game of the season. I want to be able to start to plan our honeymoon ASAP since we are getting married this August. Here is my dilemma, I have a heart condition and when I'm ready to buy tickets I need to book seats close to the aisle and close to an exit just incase. Can anyone suggest the best seats or if they have any for sale that would be willing to help us two Canadians live my hubby's dream of seeing Manning. Also I would love for him to be able to see a real American tailgate party if anyone wants to take us under their wing :)

CanDB
04-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Hey fellow Bronco fans, my fiancé and I will be starting our honeymoon off in Denver with hopes of getting to see the first game of the season. I want to be able to start to plan our honeymoon ASAP since we are getting married this August. Here is my dilemma, I have a heart condition and when I'm ready to buy tickets I need to book seats close to the aisle and close to an exit just incase. Can anyone suggest the best seats or if they have any for sale that would be willing to help us two Canadians live my hubby's dream of seeing Manning. Also I would love for him to be able to see a real American tailgate party if anyone wants to take us under their wing :)

I am not sure where the best seats are for aisles, exits and such, but being a fellow canuck and Broncos fan, I can tell you for sure that you will love attending a game!!! It was a great experience for us, and we will return. And it's so cool having such a short flight to Denver, which I am sure you too will enjoy from Calgary. Interesting, because I always think of Calgary as a canuck version of Denver.....great cities, both near the mountains.

If I may, I would suggest one thing other than what you have asked about. It gets very hot if you are in uncovered seats. I could not believe how hot it felt in late September, on a day around 25 degrees C, or about 77 F. So, try to get seats that are well covered throughout the pm....unless of course you go to a night game.

Regardless, you will love it! You will see tailgating as you come towards the stadium. And we really loved downtown Denver, where you can walk around with relative ease, as well as the tours that take you into the fabulous scenic areas. Then again, I am not keen on going too high up, especially if I am driving!!! But there are beautiful things to see, at less elevated altitudes.

If you do not get a good response here, check the website for tickets (and seating), or maybe call the box office. If you haven't already, look thru the initial post in the Tickets Q & A thread in this forum. The 3D ticket section is quite useful.