PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Green Bay Packers Schedule

Joshua K. Grant
04-24-2015, 02:42 AM
I've been reviewing the Green Bay Packers' schedule and man I'm ready to break out the tailgating gear already. I don't know how I'm going to make it until September.

What is the most interesting defensive match up that you think our offense will see this season?

http://profootballschedules.com/2015-green-bay-packers-schedule

fallforward3y+
04-24-2015, 02:01 PM
I'm interested to see the Niners-Packers match up, that has favored the Niners since 2012.

SFO is 4-0 vs GB in that time span, however that was before the Niners lost Harbaugh and several defensive players. It'll be interesting to see if they still have that edge on the Packers, and are able to execute what they did to get it. I imagine it was in part strategic, and/or about playing the Packers in particular well, not just being better than they were. I think they may still have the edge, with guys like Bowman who likely remember how they had it.

Detroit also should be interesting, home/road seemed to make a big difference there, as it likely did for most of their opponents. Seahawks have done well vs GB's offense in 3 straight games in SEA, I'm interested to see how they will do in GB.

SD and KC are also interesting, as they seem to do well with 'bend but don't break' defense, I'm interested to see if they can play the Packers fairly well. KC played GB's offense pretty well in 2011, however that was a different Chiefs defense, and a different Packers offense.

There should be a good amount of interesting matchups for the Packers offense versus other teams' defenses.