PDA

View Full Version : Endzne seat at sports authority section 116 are they good?

hurry18
04-28-2015, 07:45 AM
I am trying decide where to sit in the stadium. Are the seats in the endzone sections 113-116 good?

JWinn
04-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Define "good".

Ya know, it's said that every seat in the stadium is a "good" seat, but of course, that's really a matter of personal preference.

Some like the same view as the camera, and others like being able to see the teams line up from the angle only an end zone seat will allow.

I KNOW there are people who post here who sit, or have at the very least SAT in this area your looking to buy in. Hopefully one of them will chime in and relay a personal experience.

Sorry I cannot tell you anymore then the Company PR line, lol.

:logo:

86Elwayfan
04-28-2015, 10:50 AM
I would use the 3d seat viewer for some idea of how you will see the game. You can find it here: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

Good is in the eye of the beholder like JWinn said.

JWinn
04-28-2015, 11:25 AM
I would use the 3d seat viewer for some idea of how you will see the game. You can find it here: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

Good is in the eye of the beholder like JWinn said.

Excellent!

I keep forgetting about that thing. :doh:

That's the best way to judge if you like a section or not. While you can't put in a specific seat, you can see the sight lines from just about anywhere in the stadium with that.

:thumb:

86Elwayfan
04-28-2015, 02:22 PM
Excellent!

I keep forgetting about that thing. :doh:

That's the best way to judge if you like a section or not. While you can't put in a specific seat, you can see the sight lines from just about anywhere in the stadium with that.

:thumb:

Hehe I have put it on here enough that's the first thing i go to! :D

hurry18
04-30-2015, 12:19 PM
I have had tickets in section 105 row 4 and 5 the last two years. I do not see any available for that area. Thanks for the reminder about the seat finder--it does help with deciding on a seat.

Frenchy180
04-30-2015, 08:00 PM
Seat preference is incredibly personal... I honestly would rather be up in the 500's close to the 50, than fifteen rows up in the end zone.

darth-hideous
05-04-2015, 08:36 PM
A friend has season ticets in that section I was setting there when Jawalrus Russell beat us great seats, terrble game (for bronco fans).

Sophia23
05-04-2015, 09:24 PM
I like end zone seats for the excitement of the other fans, adds to the fun. It is most often where I end up. However it can be hard to see a lot of what's going on unless your watching the big screens most the game. The last time I went I had club seats and those were by far the best ever …. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy club seats at reg price, than end zone seats second hand and the view is way better but the crowd is way more relaxed … just depends what you want from your experience.

illahdave808
07-01-2015, 06:47 PM
I just purchased two tickets in Section-105 row-5. Can you give me the pros and cons of your personal experience.