PDA

View Full Version : Finally get to see the Broncos

mattacus
06-14-2015, 04:03 PM
I grew up in England, got Madden in 98 and chose the broncos as my team totally at random (I was only 13 and had no idea about American Football). Moved to Miami 3 years ago for work and have never had the opportunity to see them play away let alone a home game. Finally this year I get to cross 2 things off my bucket list: 1 - visit Denver and see the Broncos at home and 2 - See Manning play football.

I tried to see the colts a few times because i just admire him as a player and what he has done for the game. Would be a shame to live during his playing days and never see him in action.

That all being said i am finally coming for the Home game in October agains the Vikings. I literally cannot wait!!!!

Going to sort myself out with a good hotel, transport. Already read through all the posts and got the into i need and recommendations on where to eat and what to see.

What i would really love is to tailgate with some fellow fans... So if any of the regulars read this and wouldn't mind letting me in on the pre party it would make my dream day complete. Thanks

86Elwayfan
06-15-2015, 02:28 PM
I grew up in England, got Madden in 98 and chose the broncos as my team totally at random (I was only 13 and had no idea about American Football). Moved to Miami 3 years ago for work and have never had the opportunity to see them play away let alone a home game. Finally this year I get to cross 2 things off my bucket list: 1 - visit Denver and see the Broncos at home and 2 - See Manning play football.

I tried to see the colts a few times because i just admire him as a player and what he has done for the game. Would be a shame to live during his playing days and never see him in action.

That all being said i am finally coming for the Home game in October agains the Vikings. I literally cannot wait!!!!

Going to sort myself out with a good hotel, transport. Already read through all the posts and got the into i need and recommendations on where to eat and what to see.

What i would really love is to tailgate with some fellow fans... So if any of the regulars read this and wouldn't mind letting me in on the pre party it would make my dream day complete. Thanks

My group is always happy to host incoming fans. Shoot me a PM.