PDA

View Full Version : Report: Warren Sapp arrested for domestic violence

Emily Diana
06-25-2015, 08:39 PM
- Report: Warren Sapp arrested for domestic violence -

"Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle and Hall of Famer Warren Sapp was arrested for attacking his girlfriend Chalyce Moore on April 28 at a Las Vegas resort and allegedly at their condo.

TMZ obtained a police report for Sapp's arrest which details the assault that started in a private cabana at the M Resort pool and continued all the way to the couple's condo.

TMZ reports police have obtained surveillance video from the M Resort that backed up Moore's story of what happened. She also told police the argument and abuse continued from there, to the car, and at their condo.

At one point while Moore was on the ground, the 6'2", 300-lb former football star reportedly "stepped on her face while wearing white Jordan sandals."

Sapp is facing 3 counts of battery constituting domestic violence. He is due to appear in court on July 23." ...

http://www.wtsp.com/story/sports/2015/06/25/warren-sapp-arrested-for-domestic-violence/29292949/

fallforward3y+
06-27-2015, 02:03 AM
If your caught on tape, that pretty much takes away the 'wait and see what happens' mind set for me. If this happens, it's good for it to be caught on tape because I don't like it when cases become about choosing who to believe without much other evidence.

It's a shame, I kind of liked the guy(his TV personality at least) although I hear he was very difficult to work with, so maybe I wouldn't have liked him if I knew him.

Regardless though, this is worthy of jail time to me, if she presses charges I hope it leads to that if he was in fact caught on tape. I guess it'll probably depend largely on if she presses charges or not.

Garfield
06-27-2015, 09:59 AM
Distinct possibility of one of two things he buys her off or Marrys her. Either way she can't be forced to testify and it is a big pay day for her.

Let's me add I dislike loud mouth yahoos like him always seeming having to have the laat word talking over everyone.

samparnell
06-27-2015, 12:47 PM
Distinct possibility of one of two things he buys her off or Marrys her. Either way she can't be forced to testify and it is a big pay day for her.

Let's me add I dislike loud mouth yahoos like him always seeming having to have the laat word talking over everyone.

What will he use for money? It seems that he liquidated his assets, declared bankruptcy, has issues with tax collectors and is unemployed.

Garfield
06-27-2015, 01:02 PM
What will he use for money? It seems that he liquidated his assets, declared bankruptcy, has issues with tax collectors and is unemployed.

Has not heard that. Could not have happened to a bigger scum bag.

samparnell
06-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Has not heard that. Could not have happened to a bigger scum bag.

His life appears to have spiraled out of control as a result of a long series of bad decisions over the course of several years. It is very sad to see that happen to anyone. He seems to be in such a crisis that he is a danger to those close to him, and maybe to himself as well. I hope he has friends and/or family who can facilitate some kind of intervention.

fallforward3y+
06-27-2015, 07:31 PM

If she does that, then he gets off largely due to her choices.

It's one of the things that bugs me about people complaining over the rich getting off due to money, is that people act like the person they buy off HAS to take the money. I don't know if they think it's just 'non PC' to say or what, but if you take a bribe from someone over pressing charges it is mostly your fault they got away with it I would say.

Essentially, it's a decision you make. If you take the money over pressing charges, essentially you decided(or at least acted as if you decided) that the money was worth them getting away with it, for whatever reason.

broncoslover115
06-27-2015, 07:42 PM
What is it with these guys employed by NFLN. First Darren Sharper becomes a serial rapist and an all time evil scumbag and now Sapp!

I guess they need better screening processes.

fallforward3y+
06-28-2015, 12:30 AM
What is it with these guys employed by NFLN. First Darren Sharper becomes a serial rapist and an all time evil scumbag and now Sapp!

I guess they need better screening processes.

I don't know how they could be able to tell though, certain people do a great job of hiding it. Ted Bundy I believe was very charismatic, someone people would never suspect.

broncoslover115
06-28-2015, 04:47 AM
I don't know how they could be able to tell though, certain people do a great job of hiding it. Ted Bundy I believe was very charismatic, someone people would never suspect.

I was being sarcastic. :duh:

fallforward3y+
06-28-2015, 01:02 PM
I was being sarcastic. :duh:

Ah, and that sailed over my head like a plane lol.

broncoslover115
06-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Ah, and that sailed over my head like a plane lol.

No worries. I should have added an emoji. It can be hard to determine people's intention via written word sometimes.