PDA

View Full Version : Bills Oline Coach Arrested

FL BRONCO
07-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 6h6 hours ago
Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer was arrested in Walton County, FL this morning on a battery charge per public jail record

FL BRONCO
07-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Walton County Sheriff, Michael A. Adkinson, Jr.
Buffalo Bills Offensive Coach Arrested by WCSO

On Saturday night deputies with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to a residence on Winston lane at Inlet Beach in Walton County, Fla in reference to a battery.

When they arrived deputies spoke to the caller and learned three boys had been fishing on the beach when the suspect, later identified as Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer, and the suspect’s son confronted them over the use of beach chairs left by a beach access.

Victims told deputies Kromer grabbed their fishing pole and threw the pole into the water and then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face. It was stated Kromer then told the boys to return the chairs to where they found them.

The victim stated Kromer also told him if he reported him to the police he would kill his family.

Kromer was subsequently arrested early Sunday morning on a misdemeanor battery charge and transported and booked into the Walton County Jail. He has since been released on bond.

WCSO is continuing to investigate and additional charges may be filed. WCSO executive staff will be reviewing this case first thing Monday morning when the redacted arrest report will be made available. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

broncoslover115
07-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Holy crap, this guy has some serious screws loose and is out of control.

:jawdrop:

I'm sure the league will give him some kind of suspension which will be promptly overturned. Seems like the "NFL Way."

fallforward3y+
07-13-2015, 12:59 AM
Perhaps Incognito is teaching him that 'nasty' attitude....

Per usual, this should be investigated before punishments are given out, but it does sound like this guy has anger issues if it's true. This is very strange, he got upset over people using beach chairs that weren't even his? I don't get what he was even upset about. Having a 'legitimate complaint' alone isn't an excuse for violence, but when it happens over petty things it to me indicates someone has a serious anger problem.

broncoslover115
07-13-2015, 04:53 AM
Perhaps Incognito is teaching him that 'nasty' attitude....

Per usual, this should be investigated before punishments are given out, but it does sound like this guy has anger issues if it's true. This is very strange, he got upset over people using beach chairs that weren't even his? I don't get what he was even upset about. Having a 'legitimate complaint' alone isn't an excuse for violence, but when it happens over petty things it to me indicates someone has a serious anger problem.

Yup, the guy has serious anger issues. He was mad because he lives in a gated community and they were using chairs in there. Big deal. Tell them to leave, don't punch them, throw their fishing poles in the water and threaten to kill their family. The guy is out of control.

Edit: Didn't realize he was the same guy who leaked and publicly trashed Cutler in the media. Another example of how he has no control over himself. He's done.

In December, Kromer became a flash point in the Bears' dysfunction when he anonymously skewered quarterback Jay Cutler to NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport after the team's 41-28 loss to the Cowboys. Kromer later confessed to the entire offense and then coach Marc Trestman that he had been the source for Rapoport's pointed on-air criticism of Cutler.

Spice 1
07-13-2015, 06:20 AM
Those Kromers are a little on the crazy side.

Having your personal success directly tied to Jay Cutler's performance for an extended period of time does seem to have that effect on people, though.

broncoslover115
07-13-2015, 06:23 AM
What's even more concerning are the comments attached to the articles. It is frightening to me how many people make excuses for those who commit violent acts, whether it's sexual assault, domestic violence or this. I just don't understand it. I guess I live in a different kind of world. :confused:

broncoslover115
07-14-2015, 12:06 PM
The Bills have placed him on indefinite paid leave.