PDA

View Full Version : Parking/Shuttle ?

Ralcala119
07-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Hi!

I'll be flying in for the opener against Baltimore this year and it's my first time in Colorado so it's a whole new experience for me! I'll be staying at the Super 8 in Westminster (?, does that sound right? Haha) and I was wondering if it would be best to try to find parking downtown near the stadium (I rented a car) or to try to shuttle it from a park and ride location closer to my hotel? After the game I planned on heading straight to the airport for a flight that leaves at 9:45, so would it be best to try to fight traffic after the game in the DT area or take a shuttle back to the rental and drive from there?

Thanks! 50 days and counting :)

86Elwayfan
07-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Hi!

I'll be flying in for the opener against Baltimore this year and it's my first time in Colorado so it's a whole new experience for me! I'll be staying at the Super 8 in Westminster (?, does that sound right? Haha) and I was wondering if it would be best to try to find parking downtown near the stadium (I rented a car) or to try to shuttle it from a park and ride location closer to my hotel? After the game I planned on heading straight to the airport for a flight that leaves at 9:45, so would it be best to try to fight traffic after the game in the DT area or take a shuttle back to the rental and drive from there?

Thanks! 50 days and counting :)

So depending where in Westminster you are going to be there is a Park and Ride Station at 120th and Harlan that does an $8 shuttle to and from the stadium. (Shuttle may be more now its been a while since I have ridden it) All that being said the Shuttles are a relatively quick way to get to and from the stadium. I think if you do that you should have plenty of time since its a 2:25 game. Should be back to your car by 6-6:30 and there are a couple ways to get to the Airport from up North that are relatively quick.

Ralcala119
07-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Thank you! I just plugged them both into my GPS and it looks like that park n ride is 2 minutes from my hotel! :-D I'm flying solo to this game, so I'm glad I'll be able to meet some more people on the shuttle (hopefully)

86Elwayfan
07-24-2015, 03:17 PM
Thank you! I just plugged them both into my GPS and it looks like that park n ride is 2 minutes from my hotel! :-D I'm flying solo to this game, so I'm glad I'll be able to meet some more people on the shuttle (hopefully)

Not a problem. A little closer to game day look up RTD Broncos Bus things for more information. I think they only accept cash...so you will want to double check that and how much it actually is.