PDA

View Full Version : Purchased my @ san diego 12/6/15 & @ oakland 10/11/15

18to88
06-27-2015, 06:20 PM
The lowest priced tickets I can find at the moment in San Diego are ~$107. I was under the impression that because the Chargers tickets aren't exactly in high demand that tickets would be a little cheaper to sit further away from the field.

Has anyone purchased tickets yet or know if there is another ticket release coming?

Thanks!

Atwnbroncfan
06-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Just wait a few months they'll come down. I went last year and had a blast despite how awful Qualcom is.

18to88
07-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Thanks! Seems a whole bunch have just been released so just picked some up. What was the % of Chargers/Broncos last year?

58Miller
07-24-2015, 02:30 PM
I bought my Denver at Oakland tickets for 10/11/15 couple weeks ago and my wife just sent me the email receipt for our tickets @ San Diego 12/06/15. The San Diego game will be my daughters River(7) and Cadence (8) first Bronco games ever! Really excited hope to see my fellow BCMB fans at one these games, I'll be tailgating at both!

Go BRONCOS!

bballfrk363
07-29-2015, 02:56 PM
A few buddies and myself will be driving out to SD from Phoenix for the game on Dec 6th.
I don't know what our plans are on Sunday other then hanging out before the game outside the stadium.
If yall are getting a spot and are tailgating, we'd love to join and bring some adult bevarges to share of course.

It will be great to watch Big Phil cry some more Rivers this year after getting is ... handed to him from our amazing pass rush!!! I can't wait.

bballfrk363
07-29-2015, 03:05 PM
Thanks! Seems a whole bunch have just been released so just picked some up. What was the % of Chargers/Broncos last year?

40% Broncos/60% Chargers. It was great. When you looked at the parking lot there were more Broncos tailgating than Chargers for sure. That is true for the last two season's as I have made it out there two years in a row and this year will be a third.

602BroncoFan
07-31-2015, 07:33 PM
I bought my Denver at Oakland tickets for 10/11/15 couple weeks ago and my wife just sent me the email receipt for our tickets @ San Diego 12/06/15. The San Diego game will be my daughters River(7) and Cadence (8) first Bronco games ever! Really excited hope to see my fellow BCMB fans at one these games, I'll be tailgating at both!

Go BRONCOS!

I always wondered what it was like to go to Oakland as a Denver fan.....but in my profession I can't afford to get in a fight and catch a case. Have you done this before and how was it?

86Elwayfan
07-31-2015, 09:48 PM
58...I know it would be a ton to ask...but I might be interested in flying into Oakland for the game and then out the same evening and would be looking for a ride perhaps one way (or if there is a public transit alternative I would take that as well.) I have to be in SD on Monday so my company will pay for my return flight...so I think it would be a good time to see a game in Oakland!

Any ideas on a good way to go for this?

58Miller
08-05-2015, 09:25 AM
I always wondered what it was like to go to Oakland as a Denver fan.....but in my profession I can't afford to get in a fight and catch a case. Have you done this before and how was it?
Yes ive done it a few times, it has come a long way from my first game in 1996, I was 17 and it was a Monday night pretty scary, but I survived. Since Manning has arrived things have lightened up last years game there was probably 40% Bronco fans, never seen anything like it in Oakland. My mind set is do not react to words, whether that meand saying something back or even looking in the direction of the negative comments. I did get shoulder checked while holding beers and nachos in 2012 but all in all its not that bad. I wont allow my wife or kids to go still, but you should be good if you keep your head on a swivel and expect to be booed and called out.

58Miller
08-05-2015, 09:27 AM
58...I know it would be a ton to ask...but I might be interested in flying into Oakland for the game and then out the same evening and would be looking for a ride perhaps one way (or if there is a public transit alternative I would take that as well.) I have to be in SD on Monday so my company will pay for my return flight...so I think it would be a good time to see a game in Oakland!

Hit me up closer to the game and ill see what I can do. I'm not sure if I'm driving or riding with somebody, i'm going with my fantasy football league which is all Raider fans.
I think our plan is to be at the stadium around 8am or 9am to tailgate.

58Miller
08-05-2015, 09:29 AM
A few buddies and myself will be driving out to SD from Phoenix for the game on Dec 6th.
I don't know what our plans are on Sunday other then hanging out before the game outside the stadium.
If yall are getting a spot and are tailgating, we'd love to join and bring some adult bevarges to share of course.

It will be great to watch Big Phil cry some more Rivers this year after getting is ... handed to him from our amazing pass rush!!! I can't wait.
Sounds good man, will be tailgating, if you like Coors light I got one with your name on it!

58Miller
08-05-2015, 09:53 AM

Check out Bart, its the local train ( light rail) you can take it from the airport to the stadium. It actually very close to the Colesium. PM me and ill give you my phone number and we can meet up before the game.
http://www.oaklandairport.com/images/interior/bart_map_lg_08.gif

86Elwayfan
08-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Check out Bart, its the local train ( light rail) you can take it from the airport to the stadium. It actually very close to the Colesium. PM me and ill give you my phone number and we can meet up before the game.
http://www.oaklandairport.com/images/interior/bart_map_lg_08.gif

Awesome that works perfect. I will know a bit closer to game time as well i think. If I am going to make it or not that is. Kind of depends if i end up going to the cleveland game this year or not.

mozzerpete
08-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Congrats on the tickets and mini-family trip.
That's awesome!

I'll be flying out for those exact games.

OCT 11th @ OAK (Second game in OAK)
(Staying in SF)
DEC 6th @ SD (First game in SD)

My first OAK experience several years ago was so-so.
Had to tell a Raider fan to watch his hands
from "accidentally" bumping into me (twice) while
in my seat.

I know this sounds elitist but ever since that OAK game,
I only purchase club level tickets.
People in Club Level seem to have more respect for others.
Plus the view from dead near the 50 yard line and Club Level
amenities have me spoiled rotten.

Any one else going to the following games?

NOV 1st @ DEN (PACKERS)
NOV 22nd @ my HOME in Chicago (Broncos)
DEC 20th @ PIT

I can't wait for this season to begin! :sad:

Atwnbroncfan
08-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Everything about the San Diego game is awesome. Except for Qualcomm stadium. Its a shame that SD is about to lose the chargers because SD is so much more enjoyable than LA.

58Miller
08-06-2015, 07:58 AM
That's awesome!

(Staying in SF)

in my seat.

NOV 1st @ DEN (PACKERS)
DEC 20th @ PIT

I believe my tickets are club level in Oakland and field level in San Diego
Hope to see you there

58Miller
08-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Everything about the San Diego game is awesome. Except for Qualcomm stadium. Its a shame that SD is about to lose the chargers because SD is so much more enjoyable than LA.
Agreed, I always make it a 3 or 4 day small vacation, beach, sea world wirh the kids, and gas lamp for some drinks.

86Elwayfan
08-06-2015, 09:02 AM
That's awesome!

(Staying in SF)

in my seat.

NOV 1st @ DEN (PACKERS)
DEC 20th @ PIT

I go to all the home games. :) Though I will be missing the Minnesota game this year darn work travel. :(

mozzerpete
08-06-2015, 10:07 AM
I believe my tickets are club level in Oakland and field level in San Diego
Hope to see you there

I think you're very smart in getting club level seats for the OAK game.

When we walked to our seats some Raiders fans were in our seats.
I kindly informed them they were sitting in our seats.
They got up after giving us some disdainful looks and making
some comments.
Perhaps it was because I was wearing my Broncos attire? (LOL)

Then the incident with the hoodlum-looking guy,
where he "accidentally" bumped into me twice,
before I confronted him. I can deal with being heckled at,
but being touched, um, no!

Thinking back I should have not done that because I was near the
Black hole and my partner and I could have been severaly beaten up!

Any way...I know not all Raiders fans are this way, and I'm sure there
are some respectable ones out there but I sure didn't sit next to any
when I was there. Be safe!

mozzerpete
08-06-2015, 10:17 AM
I go to all the home games. :) Though I will be missing the Minnesota game this year darn work travel. :(

I think it's awesome you attend all the home games.

I just joined the waiting list for season tickets.
I think I'm 789,896,593,001 on the list.
I should become a Club Level season
ticket member this year...say by...week 2? Ha!

I live in Chicago and try to attend as many Broncos games,
anywhere I can. I'm stoked to be able to see them here again!

Cheers to you for being able to attend as many games
as you can, too!

:goz:

4betbluffer
09-03-2015, 04:24 AM
I think I'm going to fly out from the UK to the San Diego game on 6th December. Tickets are so much cheaper for that game than trying to get them for a home game which is a shame but nevertheless, it should be possible to see my first Broncos game on US soil (I was at Wembley for the loss vs 49ers a good few years ago).

Couple of questions... I'm assuming the game has the potential to be flexed on the Sunday but it can't be moved from the Sunday to the Thurs or Mon, right? In the UK they're constantly moving football (soccer) matches up until just a few weeks in advance! Also, if anyone can recommend good places to go/visit/eat/drink in SD while I'm there then I'd be grateful!

Thanks all, from a pretty darn excited fan in London :D :thumb:

VenomousDB
09-03-2015, 12:05 PM
I think I'm going to fly out from the UK to the San Diego game on 6th December. Tickets are so much cheaper for that game than trying to get them for a home game which is a shame but nevertheless, it should be possible to see my first Broncos game on US soil (I was at Wembley for the loss vs 49ers a good few years ago).

Couple of questions... I'm assuming the game has the potential to be flexed on the Sunday but it can't be moved from the Sunday to the Thurs or Mon, right? In the UK they're constantly moving football (soccer) matches up until just a few weeks in advance! Also, if anyone can recommend good places to go/visit/eat/drink in SD while I'm there then I'd be grateful!

Thanks all, from a pretty darn excited fan in London :D :thumb:

Aww dude. Tickets arent THAT much more expensive and itll be your very first game here? GO TO DENVER!!!!

VenomousDB
09-03-2015, 12:06 PM

What are you doing with the Minn tickets?

4betbluffer
09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
Aww dude. Tickets arent THAT much more expensive and itll be your very first game here? GO TO DENVER!!!!

First game in the US yeah! San Diego fits in really well with work and I've got a friend out there too so definitely going to go to that game. Might squeeze a home game in at some point as well if funds stretch :D