PDA

View Full Version : Texans' Arian Foster Injured, may need surgery

Rastic
08-04-2015, 12:25 PM
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 1h1 hour ago
THIS JUST IN: Texans RB Arian Foster suffered a groin injury during first fully padded practice of training camp. (via @taniaganguli)

HOUSTON -- Texans running back Arian Foster could need surgery for a groin injury he suffered during the team's first fully padded training camp practice, a source said.

There is concern the injury will force Foster to miss the start of the regular season, according to a source.

Foster suffered the injury on a pass play Monday night and did not return to the field. Running back Alfred Blue took over some of Foster's first-team repetitions in his absence. Blue also left the field during that practice, but reportedly only did so for cramps...

ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13376379/houston-texans-running-back-arian-foster-groin-injury-need-surgery)

Well, that could change things for the Texans. I hope he recovers quickly.

Garfield
08-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Let's hope it does not need surgery as we a saw last year with balls appendectomy it never allowed him back on the field at full strength it was one thing after another.

That team is going to need a strong running game to cover the QB spot.
Maybe D should be fine with all the players they have. But to win consistently and be able to beat the colts or at least beat up on them they will need some O.

FL BRONCO
08-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Foster is a very good back but to injury prone to count on imo Texans should have planned for this at some point in season.I believe Johnson and Tate r both available. I think I would look at them. I wish AF a speedy recovery

samparnell
08-05-2015, 10:30 AM
I wish Arian the best. His mother Bernadette, his brother Abdul and his sister Christina will provide him with much comfort and support as always. Get well soon, Arian. :salute:

Houshmazode
08-05-2015, 12:21 PM
He always seems to get hurt early but he's always bounced back pretty well.

captainbronco
08-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Hope he gets better always been a fan love his running style always looks like he's gliding when he runs