PDA

View Full Version : Questions about game day!

Ralcala119
08-14-2015, 01:39 PM
Hey y'all!

I'm about 30 days away from my very first NFL game and it's to see my favorite player Peyton Manning play live. I am so super pumped, I get emotional even thinking about it, haha! I have had this planned out since I bought my ticket in July but because of other threads I had a few questions about a few things that I'm wanna do while I'm in town.

I had heard if I show up early enough, I can maybe, hopefully, see Peyton as he's walking into the stadium? And that there's a big group of people I can't miss and can join in order to chance my luck on this? I planned on using the BroncosRide bus from Wagon Road park-n-ride because it's close to where my hotel is, BUT according to their website, they don't start those rides until two hours prior to kickoff.

Are there any parking garages or anything that open up really early before kick off that I can try to get to that morning? I rented a car, so I'm fine going as early as I need to. If so, an address would be great or even an abouts-address so I can try to plan out my trip.

Any and all advice welcome. I plan on enjoying every single second of my trip to Denver! I've never travelled alone and this is such a huge moment for me, I want have a plan about everything! :) I leave immediately after the game to fly back home to Austin, so I really need to soak it all in for that one day. Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see y'all soon!!

EddieMac
08-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Read over this whole area as there is a lot of stuff posted already that would help out.

Do get there early and enjoy the tailgating and events.... it is a blast.

If you are going to do some shopping in the store, go a day early if you can... its nuts on game day and you don't want to miss anything there or have to lug around a big bag of loot!

This would be a great place to start...

First-Broncos-Home-Game-Start-here-for-information (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232580-First-Broncos-Home-Game-Start-here-for-information)

Ralcala119
08-14-2015, 06:00 PM
Thank you! :)

EddieMac
08-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Thank you! :)

You are welcome. I hope your experience will be as great as mine were. :thumb:

Ralcala119
08-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Another question: how annoying are cameras at the game? I know I can't bring my DSLR camera, but I wanted to bring a point-and-shoot camera because it has a slightly better zoom than my phone but I also don't wanna be THAT fan getting in the way with the camera haha I don't plan on using it the entire game, just a few pictures. But again, don't wanna be in the way!

86Elwayfan
08-19-2015, 02:25 PM
Another question: how annoying are cameras at the game? I know I can't bring my DSLR camera, but I wanted to bring a point-and-shoot camera because it has a slightly better zoom than my phone but I also don't wanna be THAT fan getting in the way with the camera haha I don't plan on using it the entire game, just a few pictures. But again, don't wanna be in the way!

Not too bad just don't block people's view of the game while it's going on and you should be fine!