PDA

View Full Version : It's Kirk's team

FL BRONCO
08-31-2015, 09:42 AM
Watching Washington presser and Gruden says it is Kirk's team. Part of me has to laugh but the other part feels bad for RG3 and the Redskins who gave up a lot to get him. Wow. I think he needs to find a new home. Probably best for both him and the skins. Gruden pinning his fate on Cousins. I wonder if by the end of the year both qb's and coach could be on their way out.

FL BRONCO
08-31-2015, 09:47 AM
RG3's comments on being the best qb on the team is biting him in the but

Bronco51
08-31-2015, 11:10 AM
Somewhere, Mike Shanahan is laughing hysterically.

Dennis.1960
08-31-2015, 11:18 AM
Somewhere, Mike Shanahan is laughing hysterically.

Along with anyone who hates the Redskins ;)

JayJack
08-31-2015, 11:31 AM
RG3's comments on being the best qb on the team is biting him in the but

Did he say team? I thought he said league.

InsaneBlaze23
08-31-2015, 11:35 AM
Sucks for RGIII, but I think he'll get another chance. He has the talent, just mentally isn't there and injuries. Maybe a new place would work for him if they let him go. Either way the Skins aren't gonna go anywhere. No matter who is at QB, they are the worst team in their division and likely a 5 wins or less team.

-Rod-
08-31-2015, 12:06 PM
Griffin needs to learn some humility to see his mistakes and be able to handle a locker room that expects leadership from the QB. He also needs an offense designed for his game. Jay Gruden was a very poor choice for head coach if the intention was to develop Griffin. It was obvious from his time with the Bengals that he runs a detailed, precison-based offense with extensive verbiage that wants the QB in the pocket. Square peg in a round hole.

Rancid
08-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Along with anyone who hates the Redskins ;)

Which is the rest of the country outside of northern Virginia! :thumb:

FL BRONCO
08-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Did he say team? I thought he said league.

If i remember correctly, He said he "was the best qb on the team and felt like he was the best qb in the league every time he went to play on the field." Apparently the team strongly disagrees and doesn't think he is even the best of the 3 on the team. That had to motivate Cousins when he took the field. Maybe one day RG will learn to keep his mouth shut especially when it comes to his team mates.lol

broncoslover115
08-31-2015, 02:53 PM
Griffin needs to learn some humility to see his mistakes and be able to handle a locker room that expects leadership from the QB. He also needs an offense designed for his game. Jay Gruden was a very poor choice for head coach if the intention was to develop Griffin. It was obvious from his time with the Bengals that he runs a detailed, precison-based offense with extensive verbiage that wants the QB in the pocket. Square peg in a round hole.

Yup and what a mess that organization is. While Griffin does need to learn those things that you pointed out, I really did not like how Jay Gruden smeared RG3 in the media last year whatsoever. It was extremely unprofessional and not something you do to one of your players. RG3 needs to go to a new team with a coach who can develop him and learn to use his talents and not keep trying to make him into something he's not.