PDA

View Full Version : Seats!!!!!

misskristie7
09-11-2015, 04:52 PM
So I want to know what side the broncos exit the field from and which side is home side. I want to bring my girls to their first game, does anyone have any suggestions for bringing a 7 and 10 year old to the game. Also are there any tickets or something you can buy to get on the field before the game? My girls are die hard broncos fans (so proud) but we live in Ca. so its a big deal for us to get to come to a game, They said they would rather go to a Broncos game than go to Disneyland.....it brought tears to my eyes! So any suggestions for the best experience we can possible get that's not ridiculously expensive. Thanks

VenomousDB
09-11-2015, 06:36 PM
The Broncos side of the stadium is the west side. They exit from the west tunnel on the corner of the South Stands. For the best experience I suggest getting tickets in the 300's (club level) or the 100's sections. I'm not sure about field passes, seems to me like theyre a bit hard to come by. What game were you looking at going to?

misskristie7
09-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the reply, we want to come sometime in Nov. or early Dec. so either the Chiefs Raiders or Pats game. Do you know in relation to the 3d seat viewer which section is the home side? I cant figure it out, it shows differently on different ticket sites

misskristie7
09-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Nevermind I found it. Thanks so much for your reply! Go Broncos

VenomousDB
09-12-2015, 01:51 PM
I would definitely go to the Patriots game out of those 3.