PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 1: 2015 Ravens vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Elway
09-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Hello Broncomaniacs one and all! I'm baaaaacckkk!!! :salute:

Welcome to the official start of the 2015 Season and the 11th year of the Game day thread!

We're back in the Saddle again, Time to shake off the off-season hibernation and wake up Broncos Nation!

Yes we have a number of questions to start the year.

We ended with a thud, regardless if it was due to Peyton's arm or injury, it was still bad. Which is why John Fox is out Kubes is in. :goz:
Julius Thomas is gone along with pretty much all of last years offensive line.
We have a new offensive scheme that we are tying to implement, and the pre-season did not exactly set expectations high for the offense as a unit.

The new offensive line though will need to step up to stop the Raven's Suggs and Dumerville, who have 48.5 sacks over the last 2 seasons (2nd in the nfl). If Manning can't stand in the pocket he can't throw. The last time we hosted the Ravens, Peyton threw 7 TD's. I don't think we will see anywhere near that out put this time.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this team. Yes we have issues. We also have Wade Phillips who knows defense's and is less cautious than Fox / Del Rio. The D appears to be our strongest point. Kubes knows his offense and knows Denver, if he can get the running game to what it was when he was the offensive coordinator, we can do some real damage. Provided we stay healthy.

Over the last 10 years we started the season 6-4. Of the 6 wins 3 were on the road, 3 were at home. Of the 4 losses 3 were on the road one was at home. We opened the last 3 years at home with a win, let's try to make it 4!!!

Going back to 2009, McDaniels loss twice on the road to the Ravens. Fox won on the road and at home against them in the regular season. Kubiak should be familiar with their offense so the D should be ready for what ever Flacco can throw at them.

As a reminder of his record: Gary Kubiak
Regular Season: 61-64 Postseason: 2-2 Experience: 8 Career record: 63-66

I have faith in Sanders, Thomas and Anderson. I don't think Manning's arm is as bad as they are saying. By the end of the game we should all see. It was not like Denver was not lighting up the score board last year, it was that we had to do more on the ground as Manning's arm became an issue.

As with every game, emotions run can run high. The Administrators do a hell of a job here tying to make this a great place. Please follow the rules as outlined and let's not make it harder on them.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?212293-Code-of-Conduct

As I always end each post: Go Broncos!!!! Each season is a new challenge, Denver step up to it! I look forward to watching the game with my wife Birdy, my son and our 2 lil Bronco board babies! :logo:

andrewmlb
09-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Go Broncos!

BroncosDivision
09-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Is it really happening.. someone pinch me! Can't wait to hear Mile High roar as we sack Flacco, lets go! :logo:

VenomousDB
09-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Waking up early, making some deep fried buffalo wings for breakfast (extra spicy to get the blood flowing,) gearing up.....................and then heading to the stadium!! Go Broncos!!!!!

58Miller
09-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Tomorrow
I will be the equivalent of a 5 year old waking up on Christmas morning

AZ Snake Fan
09-12-2015, 08:06 PM

Broncos 42
Rayvinz 13

Denver’s “D” will come out with ruthless tenacity !
They will be relentless !!
They will play with no forgiveness !!!

So much so, the Broncos’ “O” will have countless opportunities !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

majicman067
09-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Oh my that sounds awesome. I love wings I love spice and I really love me some football. Mind me asking your recipe 😁. Go Broncos!!!!!

Sam_Z
09-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Waking up early, making some deep fried buffalo wings for breakfast (extra spicy to get the blood flowing,) gearing up.....................and then heading to the stadium!! Go Broncos!!!!!
Going to the stadium? Sounds more like you'll be going to the bathroom! Lol

MarkB
09-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!

LegionOfVonDoom
09-12-2015, 08:35 PM
i've been waiting for this thread for over 200 days, so glad its here now

EddieMac
09-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh my, here it is. The first official game day thread of the 2015 season.

Happy to be back! :salute:

Hoping for a win like the last time we had the Ravens here for the opener!

And hoping no one needs me at work....:D

:goz:

Broncoyearound
09-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Man my emotions are all over the place. Can someone tell me a broncos story to calm me down...please!!!!!!!!

JakeNbake
09-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Let's go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Babies!

Doogansquest
09-12-2015, 10:16 PM

Nothing like extra spicy to get the diarrhea flowing.

dandaman23
09-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Can't believe it's finally here. I can't wait. See you all in the morning!

Peanut
09-12-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm happy that Broncos are playing today.

I'm happy that I get the game.

I'm happy that the local fans are going to be really sad after the game.

I'm happy Elway is back to do the game day threads.

You all should be happy he's back, too. :D

I'm happy!

VenomousDB
09-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Oh my that sounds awesome. I love wings I love spice and I really love me some football. Mind me asking your recipe 😁. Go Broncos!!!!!

Nothin really to it. Salt and pepper the wings before I fry them. Fry at 360 for about 13-14 mins and then whip together some extra hot franks and I mix in blazin sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings and a dab of butter. I let that simmer for a few mins and then toss the wings. And always bleu cheese!!

Haha. Good thing spicy foods don't bother me

Southstander
09-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Go Broncos!! Time to beat the Ravens.

captainbronco
09-13-2015, 12:18 AM
This is gonna be a hell of a fight cant wait i hope the oline can hold that ravens pass rush but you can count out our pass rush itll come down to who can stop the run effectively

BroncoFanBoy
09-13-2015, 12:22 AM
After so long, football season is back! Can't wait to put up my flag and rep my boys in orange!

JayJack
09-13-2015, 01:15 AM
All aboard!! The 2015/16 Denver Broncos season is here! Hold on tight, we may have a few bumps in the road, but when we reach our destination, it'll be well worth it!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

Broncoyearound
09-13-2015, 01:20 AM
I pray for an injury free game for our Broncos and wish them the best. A few more well wishes.

Elway may you have a successful year in putting all the pieces for us to help guide the team to where we need it to be.

Kubiak may you have a successful 2nd tenure as head coach being reunited with your old team again. Show everyone how much you've grown as a coach from the Houston stint.

Wade Phillips may you utilize the defensive squad to give our opponents fits all year.

Manning may your arm hold up and stay healthy so that you may find the closure to your career with a ring before you decide to hang up the cleats.

All fellow Bronco fans may we all find this year to be something special. I know there is a lot more to our team than just those guys but my post would go on forever.

Jaws
09-13-2015, 03:11 AM
Hello everyone :wave:

As a lifelong tennis fan I could watch Fed v the Joker, but the Broncos are on the other channel and the orange and blue win hands down!

GO BRONCOS!

100%Broncoholic
09-13-2015, 03:14 AM
This is one of my favorite threads ever!!! Gameday!!! Let's hope that we are all happy after! Remember the Code of Conduct and that we are fans of our Broncos!

broncoslover115
09-13-2015, 05:11 AM
Yipppppeeeeeeeee, it's here, it's here. Now, I can finally hear about another team instead of the Pats. It's been insufferable being a Broncos fan living in Boston these past 7 months. So, now let's give the media another team to talk about for great reasons.

Today is the day the world is going to sit up and take notice of the Denver Broncos DEFENSE.

bronco30
09-13-2015, 06:22 AM
it is finally here game day yes indeed....should be a great game big key as always in the game will be can our o-line pick up the blitzes esp up the middle n also handle suggs & elvis...then hopefully we can get pressure on flacco n slow there run game to n get a couple turnovers...

broncoslover115
09-13-2015, 06:37 AM
I'm happy that Broncos are playing today.

I'm happy that I get the game.

I'm happy that the local fans are going to be really sad after the game.

I'm happy!

You were great as a pseudo Elway. Give yourself some credit. :P

skeeter01
09-13-2015, 06:39 AM
Lets get it on !!!!!!!

Remedy
09-13-2015, 06:43 AM
It's here game day! Woo

Finalllllly

elway7777
09-13-2015, 06:47 AM
We are going to have a nasty punch people in the mouth type of defense this year. Peyton will ride it all the way to the Super Bowl and ride off into the sunset as a champion.

Go Broncos!

BroncoSynapses
09-13-2015, 07:05 AM
So very excited to see what Wade Phillips does with this defense. Man, the last few hours can really drag!

Broncoholic JS
09-13-2015, 07:19 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLE

GO BRONCOS!!!

HDbroncos02
09-13-2015, 07:33 AM
GAME DAY YEEEEAAAA!!!!!!

I think this will be a good game.

I'm excited to see how CJ Anderson fares in this new offensive scheme. I could see him easily going over 100 yards today even against this stout BAL defense. It's going to be a ground game. Justin Forsett and Anderson should combine for over 50-60 touches this game.

And oh boy, our defense. We have a very motivated and improved Sly Williams anchoring the middle (heck even rookie Darius Kilgo looked really strong in the preseason). And of course, Malik Jackson, Von Miller, Shaq Barrett, Shane Ray, and DeMarcus Ware will all be viciously attacking Joe Flacco. I'm really excited to have Danny Trevathan back, as well as Brandon Marshall. Marshall's breakout year last season kind of overshadowed the stellar play that Trevathan has shown the past two years.

And that's just the front seven.

The BEST cornerback in the league Chris Harris Jr. has always played special against the Ravens. Aqib Talib returns to play Steve Smith Sr., in which they are infamous for the "ICE UP, SON!" scrap a few seasons ago. Darian Stewart, formerly of the Ravens, replaces the beloved Rahim Moore but brings a physical and hard-hitting style of play, which is not usual for a FS but adds to this new defensive mentality. TJ Ward is out for this game, but David Bruton is likely starting in his place. Bruton showed flashes of improved defensive promise last year and I expect him to be instrumental in stopping the run today.

So my prediction for this game will be that our Broncos win, 24-20.

Broncosfan#307
09-13-2015, 08:09 AM
I'm really excited to see this defense. They looked ridiculously good in the preseason! Also want to see a strong run game. I predict we win 27 -13

FL BRONCO
09-13-2015, 08:14 AM
Goooooooooo BRoncoooooooooos no injuries please

majicman067
09-13-2015, 08:17 AM
Nothin really to it. Salt and pepper th8e wings before I fry them. Fry at 360 for about 13-14 mins and then whip together some extra hot franks and I mix in blazin sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings and a dab of butter. I let that simmer for a few mins and then toss the wings. And always bleu cheese!!

Haha. Good thing spicy foods don't bother me

Gonna have to try it I've only eaten premise wings just missing the Sauce. Haven't been to bww in a while. Thanks VenomouDB

jwptexas
09-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Ready for game day! It's great to see Champ Bailey on Fox talking football with Moss

broncoslover115
09-13-2015, 08:43 AM
Well Cowherd said we go 8-8! Let's shove that prediction in his face Broncos.

VenomousDB
09-13-2015, 08:49 AM
We got this. Let's go Broncos

EvanChase
09-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Well Cowherd said we go 8-8! Let's shove that prediction in his face Broncos.

Just gotta laugh that guy off. He's wrong. A lot. And he dislikes us.

Elway
09-13-2015, 09:10 AM

I'm happy!

Thanks Peanut, Instead of lurking in the background, I'm back in business and very happy to be among you all, and hoping you are right and it will be a sad day for Baltimore fans. :thumb:

Chrissy
09-13-2015, 09:26 AM
YES..ITS FINALLY HERE..THIS IS BETTER THEN WAITING ON SANTA CLAUS...ITS GOING TO BE A MAGAICAL YEAR BRONCO FANS ..:goz::logo:

Broncosfan#307
09-13-2015, 09:26 AM
Cowturd hates on us every single year! He also says the raiders are going to turn the corner every year. He is always wrong.

broncoslover115
09-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Man oh man, no one loves us anymore. I hope we come out and make everyone eat their words.

#24 Next Champ
09-13-2015, 09:42 AM
We should destroy the Ravens

But don't get too excited, they literally have nobody to throw to until Perriman gets right....

We should run our old offense this game and they'll have no shot...it's Sep, Manning should be able to get em with the thin air

If we don't win somewhat soundly...I think it's somewhat of a red flag..think the D shuts them down big time...maybe they get a garbage time TD.

Broncos 27-13

jcrash007
09-13-2015, 09:52 AM
Doin it right! Love them wings

jcrash007
09-13-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello Broncomaniacs one and all! I'm baaaaacckkk!!! :salute:

Welcome to the official start of the 2015 Season and the 11th year of the Game day thread!

We're back in the Saddle again, Time to shake off the off-season hibernation and wake up Broncos Nation!

Yes we have a number of questions to start the year.

We ended with a thud, regardless if it was due to Peyton's arm or injury, it was still bad. Which is why John Fox is out Kubes is in. :goz:
Julius Thomas is gone along with pretty much all of last years offensive line.
We have a new offensive scheme that we are tying to implement, and the pre-season did not exactly set expectations high for the offense as a unit.

The new offensive line though will need to step up to stop the Raven's Suggs and Dumerville, who have 48.5 sacks over the last 2 seasons (2nd in the nfl). If Manning can't stand in the pocket he can't throw. The last time we hosted the Ravens, Peyton threw 7 TD's. I don't think we will see anywhere near that out put this time.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this team. Yes we have issues. We also have Wade Phillips who knows defense's and is less cautious than Fox / Del Rio. The D appears to be our strongest point. Kubes knows his offense and knows Denver, if he can get the running game to what it was when he was the offensive coordinator, we can do some real damage. Provided we stay healthy.

Over the last 10 years we started the season 6-4. Of the 6 wins 3 were on the road, 3 were at home. Of the 4 losses 3 were on the road one was at home. We opened the last 3 years at home with a win, let's try to make it 4!!!

Going back to 2009, McDaniels loss twice on the road to the Ravens. Fox won on the road and at home against them in the regular season. Kubiak should be familiar with their offense so the D should be ready for what ever Flacco can throw at them.

As a reminder of his record: Gary Kubiak
Regular Season: 61-64 Postseason: 2-2 Experience: 8 Career record: 63-66

I have faith in Sanders, Thomas and Anderson. I don't think Manning's arm is as bad as they are saying. By the end of the game we should all see. It was not like Denver was not lighting up the score board last year, it was that we had to do more on the ground as Manning's arm became an issue.

As with every game, emotions run can run high. The Administrators do a hell of a job here tying to make this a great place. Please follow the rules as outlined and let's not make it harder on them.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?212293-Code-of-Conduct

As I always end each post: Go Broncos!!!! Each season is a new challenge, Denver step up to it! I look forward to watching the game with my wife Birdy, my son and our 2 lil Bronco board babies! :logo:

I am Feeling good about today. I know our boys are gonna spank those birds! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

Houshmazode
09-13-2015, 09:57 AM
it's finally here!!

biglenny
09-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Hello everybody! Ready for some football?

GO BRONCOS!!

Papa-pwn
09-13-2015, 09:59 AM
3 hours of sleep later, I'm up! Can't believe this day is finally here!!!!!! FINALLY

:goz: :goz: :goz:

jcrash007
09-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Gotta love those wings

jcrash007
09-13-2015, 10:00 AM
Smoked wings would be good too.

jcrash007
09-13-2015, 10:00 AM
Hellz yes!!!

Broncosfan#307
09-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Anyone know how to post a meme on here? It won't seem to let me.

samparnell
09-13-2015, 10:24 AM
I like the Broncos. :D :goz: :logo:

:helmet: BLAM! BLAM! :helmet:

80stheman
09-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

bronco30
09-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Texans look bad here in the 1st Q wow

BroncoSynapses
09-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Wow, great catch by Jones from Rodgers. I'm not used to seeing the ball move that fast. lol

Can't believe we get to watch the Broncos play today. Win or lose, I'm just happy to be able to watch Bronco football again!

Peerless
09-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Go Broncos!!

bronco30
09-13-2015, 10:52 AM
we need to good in the redzone today to TD's.....come on broncos

assassin216
09-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Bills defense is legit

BroncoSynapses
09-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Chiefs offense looks solid in week 1. They might be better than most people thought.

EddieMac
09-13-2015, 11:09 AM
i think we might have our hand full with that team Thur nite

BroncosDivision
09-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Watching the Bills game and uh... they're pretty damn good! :eek:

KansasKrista
09-13-2015, 11:17 AM
I had a feeling the Chiefs would be good this season. I actually think they may win the division.
Yeah, it's the first game and Houston probably won't be that good but, I was thinking the Chiefs would be good for weeks now.. I'm not basing it on one game. Today just sort of backs up those thoughts for now.

I'm nervous for our game. I always get anxious though.. I'm the resident pessimist. I always think we are going to lose.. It's a defense mechanism I think.. Lol

I just don't think we are going to have the best season. I think Manning will struggle in the new system but, if he can stay healthy I think things will start to click by mid October.
I say we fight for a wild card spot.

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 11:20 AM
I am so pumped! I can't believe how excited and nervous I am haha. Love me some BRONCOS!

2 Minute Warning
09-13-2015, 11:26 AM
Go DENVER BRONCOS GO!!!!!:logo:

BroncosDivision
09-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Bills now up 17 to nothing!

58_VONDOOM_92
09-13-2015, 11:34 AM
Almost game time! Go Broncos!

elway7777
09-13-2015, 11:35 AM
Stellar Defenses can neutralize franchise caliber QBs.

elway7777
09-13-2015, 11:37 AM
I would be satisfied this year if our D is top 3 in least points allowed and offense is top 10.

VADER72
09-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Let's destroy these rat birds

VADER72
09-13-2015, 11:56 AM
i think we might have our hand full with that team Thur nite

KC scares me at the moment

VADER72
09-13-2015, 11:59 AM
Chiefs offense looks solid in week 1. They might be better than most people thought.

Keep in mind it the Texans

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 12:03 PM
So far doesn't seem like Suh has much much difference for his 19 million of whatever it is. Redskins running all over them.

L.M.
09-13-2015, 12:03 PM
That KC game is no indication of how they will play us or how they will do the rest of the season. They annihilated New England early on last year too and that made no difference to how they played us. As long as our D is good and we dont make the kind of mistakes HOU has today, we'll be fine.

dandaman23
09-13-2015, 12:06 PM
So awesome seeing the Colts getting demolished.

elway7777
09-13-2015, 12:08 PM
We should be alright. Alex smith has exceeded his expected output for the first quarter of the season.

Butler By'Note
09-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Remember the Monday after the first week is known as Overreaction Monday because every team that loses is the worst and every team that wins is the best, yet Week 1 of the season always has the wackiest results. Don't read too much into anything that happens this week.

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 12:11 PM
So awesome seeing the Colts getting demolished.

Not a big fan of the Colts huh? I like both Indy and the Bills, don't get the hate. Is it just because they beat us last year?

KansasKrista
09-13-2015, 12:12 PM
I guess time will tell about the Chiefs. I think they are legit and will give us major issues Thursday.
Yes it's too early to know anything for sure but, some of you may end up being disappointed in how this all plays out.

I hope I am wrong. I live in KS (transplant.. Not from KS) I loathe the Chiefs.

Broncoholic JS
09-13-2015, 12:34 PM
Discount Double Check!!!!

Butler By'Note
09-13-2015, 12:40 PM
Siemian, Marsh, Doss, McCray, Shelley Smith, Mitchell Henry and Anunike are inactive.

Papa-pwn
09-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Not a big fan of the Colts huh? I like both Indy and the Bills, don't get the hate. Is it just because they beat us last year?

Anytime a potential AFC playoff contender is losing it is good for the potential playoff seeding for the Broncos. So, uh, not hate. It's being a Denver fan.

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Anytime a potential AFC playoff contender is losing it is good for the potential playoff seeding for the Broncos. So, uh, not hate. It's being a Denver fan.

Crazy, I could have sworn I wasn't talking to you. Oh weird I am right I wasn't. Thanks for answering for other people though.

KansasKrista
09-13-2015, 12:50 PM
I didn't realize we weren't allowed to comment or answer questions directed at other posters.

Make a note of that for future reference. Lol

VADER72
09-13-2015, 12:57 PM
Let's do this!

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 01:05 PM
I didn't realize we weren't allowed to comment or answer questions directed at other posters.

Make a note of that for future reference. Lol

I could see your point had I asked the board a question, but I didn't. I asked a single person their opinion on a matter, or rather their reasoning for the comment. A third party answered for them. Different situation entirely.

IHaveBRONC-itus
09-13-2015, 01:06 PM
Go broncos!! So pumped getting ready for the game and another feel good moment this be my son's (4 months old) first Broncos game he gets to watch with me while he sports his Broncos onesie

Papa-pwn
09-13-2015, 01:06 PM
Crazy, I could have sworn I wasn't talking to you. Oh weird I am right I wasn't. Thanks for answering for other people though.

Awesome thing about a message board is that it is public, anyone can respond to anyone if they have the answer! Luckily I had the answer to your question and I was more than happy to help you out there!

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Awesome thing about a message board is that it is public, anyone can respond to anyone if they have the answer! Luckily I had the answer to your question and I was more than happy to help you out there!

You can answer to their opinion? It's not as if they said they were glad that an AFC opponent lost. Their comment seemed to me to be more than that. I don't know many fans that loathe the Colts that way so I was curious why. I think they're a pretty stand up team for the most part so I was surprised. Glad that poster has someone to tell them their opinion though.

RunYouOver
09-13-2015, 01:12 PM
We're just about ready! All non-essential gameday threads have been unstuck, let's go BRONCOS!

RunYouOver
09-13-2015, 01:15 PM
Chiefs got a little scare at the end there, but they'll hang on. 10 minutes til kickoff.

Remedy
09-13-2015, 01:15 PM
Just made it home in time. today is a good day.

RunYouOver
09-13-2015, 01:17 PM
Wow! Seahawks onside attempted it in overtime. :eek:

#24 Next Champ
That was stupid by SEA

Cladyfan
I'm really looking forward to watching today. First game I'll get to see in four years.

#24 Next Champ
09-13-2015, 01:18 PM
What the hellllllll

I have never ever heard of that rule???? Whattttttt

sheenabobeena
09-13-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm really looking forward to watching today. First game I'll get to see in four years.

wow why is that?

LASERLIPS
09-13-2015, 01:20 PM
I love it when things don't go Seattle's way. It makes me smile.

Cladyfan
09-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Over the road driver and my schedule never seems to work out. Highlights just aren't the same.

RunYouOver
09-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Over the road driver and my schedule never seems to work out. Highlights just aren't the same.

Wow! Well, enjoy :D

Elway
09-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Almost game time! Go Denver! :logo:

Fargo
09-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Let's gooooooo Denver! :logo:

sheenabobeena
09-13-2015, 01:24 PM
ahhhh game time! it's like waking up on Christmas Day! let's goooo Broncos!!!

captainbronco
09-13-2015, 01:25 PM
And away we gooooooooo

LASERLIPS
09-13-2015, 01:26 PM
Alright, let's eat some crow. Err, I mean, let's beat the crows!

uncoalum
09-13-2015, 01:26 PM
Why must CBS torture us with Phil Simms?

RunYouOver
09-13-2015, 01:27 PM
ALMOST had it.

LSIGRAD09
09-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Lucky pass

dizzolve
09-13-2015, 01:29 PM
anyone taste that adrenaline?

Eric Welker
Solid start by the defence.

RunYouOver
D looked great on the opening possession. So far, so good.

Fargo
09-13-2015, 01:30 PM
What an excellent defense we're showing.

LSIGRAD09
Nice first Defensive series.

roushmartin6
Defense is balling already

captainbronco
Lets goooooo PFM time to prove everyone wrong!

sheenabobeena
ok offense, let's go

dizzolve
Great pressure Denver.......... good job Balt not making a mistake

Element
09-13-2015, 01:31 PM
D is lookin' real good!

JJBroncoFan
So pumped about this defense, I think we good be the top in the league. We really have that kind of talent.

LASERLIPS
Really looking forward to watching Mathis, seeing how quickly he is able to plug in to the O-line.

dizzolve
WOOOOOT ST LOUIS

Seattle and Pete makes another game changing play call mistake

dizzolve
09-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Really looking forward to watching Mathis, seeing how quickly he is able to plug in to the O-line.

I still can't believe the physique on Mathis...... dude looks like Mr Olympia but he's an OL haha

Papa-pwn
09-13-2015, 01:33 PM
Looks like Kubiak's offense was thrown by the wayside

JJBroncoFan
That throw looked good, had some zip.

broncosaurus
WOOOOOT ST LOUIS

Seattle and Pete makes another game changing play call mistake

Final? 10 char

Elway
09-13-2015, 01:34 PM
One completion down more to go!

#24 Next Champ

It really should be tho for this one game

LegionOfVonDoom
come on Broncos.

CJ should have had that one.

dizzolve
Final? 10 char

Final in OT

Pete Carroll opened up OT with a sneak Onsides Kick that failed. St Louis went on to score a FG that held

broncosaurus
Final in OT

Sweet. fox in denver said NFL rules wouldn't let them show the end of it.

brianfrommissou
Just checkin in from the Chiefs game. First defensive series for you guys looked pretty good. Your D looks fast and swarming

uncoalum
09-13-2015, 01:35 PM
That was a good looking throw

captainbronco
Nice pass to e sanders

Elway
Spreading the ball around.

roushmartin6
09-13-2015, 01:36 PM

If we have to run it to win i'm ok with it, long as we mix in more runs. With our defense we can make it work

JJBroncoFan
09-13-2015, 01:36 PM
Lol nice moving by manning

Element
09-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Good legs on Manning right now.

dizzolve
09-13-2015, 01:39 PM
Sanders looks ULTRA enthusiastic here to start this season

dizzolve
09-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Hillman's mouthpiece is badass

coltsman451
Peyton still looks like Peyton. At least some things haven't changed.

dbjeff
Manning showing his awesome mobility!

RunYouOver
Great play action, bad throw from Manning on the run.

uncoalum
That was wide open.

King Lycan
09-13-2015, 01:41 PM
My God Sanders on FIREEE

LSIGRAD09
Probably rushed the throw. He had time though.

captainbronco
That play action worked like a charm

JJBroncoFan
That's where the Kubiak offense doesn't work well with manning. He can't throw off the bootleg it seems.

Elway
Good rollout....

sheenabobeena
That was wide open.

I know ughh

roushmartin6
I'm thinking we see more of Kube's offense later on in the season. We are probably still learning it and the weather will be colder

dizzolve
Manning looking incompatible with Kubiak system on that beautiful fake

kingelway7
09-13-2015, 01:42 PM
Manning had all day where he could have set his feet to throw.

uncoalum
Sanders beat his man

JesseH
Is the guy who replaced Rahim Moore the guy we got from the ravens.

Been busy with work and totally forgot TJ Ward was out. Hate seeing him out and Wolfe

captainbronco
09-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Coulda hit that from 60!

LSIGRAD09
I knew I should have picked up McManus for FF.

coltsman451
daaaang that's some leg

broncoslover115
Overthrow! Ugh

JJBroncoFan
Manning has to have pretty perfect mechanics to drive the ball, not hating it's just the truth. He can't run that bootleg and hit the receiver with his feet not planted firm.

roushmartin6
Stalled out. McManus good from 57

Bootleg
Never any doubt :laugh:

Elway
open and a overthrow - sigh

sheenabobeena
hoping he just needs time to get his rhythm going in this system

RunYouOver
What a leg on McManus. That's why you go for the kick.

Fargo
Oh well, let's go McManus!

kingelway7
McManus hits a 57 yarder that would have been good from 67 yards.

brianfrommissou
57 yrds. Dang! Impressive

Tom155
09-13-2015, 01:44 PM
Great kick McManus 57yds!

JesseH
A little close to the upright, but Mannis made that kick look like an extra point from 57 out.

JordanElyea
Good first drive what a kick McManus! Would like to see manning hit those two passes but still pretty good.

dizzolve
Welcome to the club Brandon

LASERLIPS
Kid's got a cannon for a leg. Would've been good from 65

King Lycan
Still don't trust McManus

Doogansquest
Manning needed 0.2 seconds more time to make that a perfect TD. O-line otherwise holding up okay. (Also, so much for the lack of arm strength.)

Decent, grindy start for the Broncos O that should pay off later.

EddieMac
09-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Ok. Manning still has an arm. We are running. Our kicker has a leg. And our d looks disiplined. So fR I like it. But it's still early. .

#24 Next Champ
Manning launched that wow...that was a damn good throw, wish he had just a tad more time to let Sanders get there

The 1 hopper throw is exactly why he can't bootleg tho...

furi0usbee
what a leg on that kicker!

trc1962
Nothing wrong with Manning's arm, doesn't look weak to me. The offense needs a little timing, but so far so good!

uncoalum
McManus has a strong leg.

Fargo
09-13-2015, 01:46 PM
Ok. Manning still has an arm. We are running. Our kicker has a leg. And our d looks disiplined. So fR I like it. But it's still early. .
This thread got a lot lamer. :cheeky:

Nice kick! :win:

ABQBronco25
With the revamped D, I was screaming punt, but I'm glad Coach K chose to kick it in hindsight. Too nice a day not to I guess.

Still, I'm glad to see Manning's ability to read and manipulate the defense hasn't missed a beat. Hopefully, he'll get his mechanics back on track as the game winds on.

RunYouOver
Still don't trust McManus

Interesting time to state that opinion. I don't know that I totally trust him either, but I'll take a 57 yard FG.

Doogansquest

Yup. Keep in mind, this is still while a lot of guys are learning to mesh two systems together. The long drive will pay off against Baltimore's D later on too.

Element
09-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Couldn't agree more EddieMac and Doogansquest.

Broncoholic JS
Would have been good from 67...

EddieMac
Oh, and absolutely loved that boot by manning. Receiver was so open and manning was so winded from his run they did t connect, but I loved it!

the0rangecrush
Eugene Monroe has a concussion, hit the weak spot

furi0usbee
I don't see you guys until Nov. 29, but just thought I'd come on here and see what's up. All that noise coming out of Manning's mouth pre-snap, that's getting a bit annoying, but I'll continue to watch for a bit.

broncoslover115
Manning needed 0.2 seconds more time to make that a perfect TD. O-line otherwise holding up okay. (Also, so much for the lack of arm strength.)

Decent, grindy start for the Broncos O that should pay off later.

Yup, glad the line is holding against a tough Dline. We just need to settle in. Took time off the clock and got some points.

roushmartin6
My worries went out the window with that drive. Offense looked great. Stalled out but the Ravens are no slouch

JJBroncoFan
Why do people continue this narrative that arm strength means throwing far? I don't get it, that is not a good measure of arm strength. If you have to sacrifice all accuracy to get it down field then arm strength is not great.

JesseH
Kid's got a cannon for a leg. Would've been good from 65

I wonder if we could put in McManus if Manning goes out?

"And McManus kicks a 56 yard touchdown to Emmanuel Sanders!!"

Freyaka
Honestly...outside of third downs that was a pretty meh drive...Really hope to see something better as the game goes on. Having Sanders back has really helped (which is why it is stupid to have him returning punts)

Defense looks great, I had to laugh at the great play Talib made on smith and the fact that someone made a post earlier in the week complaining that he was covering him.

Doogansquest
09-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Oh, and absolutely loved that boot by manning. Receiver was so open and manning was so winded from his run they did t connect, but I loved it!

That's also a play that will pay off down the road. The timing was a little quirky, but definitely big play potential there. Two guys had separation from defenders.

LegionOfVonDoom
Manning launched that wow...that was a damn good throw, wish he had just a tad more time to let Sanders get there

The 1 hopper throw is exactly why he can't bootleg tho...

agree 100%. Sanders overthrow with a little more time would have been a TD. But that bootleg throw LOL.

RunYouOver
We're getting a ton of pressure, which is great to see.

captainbronco
Beautiful pass rush

RunYouOver
09-13-2015, 01:49 PM
There's the sack :D

LSIGRAD09
Hopefully the first of many!

LASERLIPS
this defense is straight up scary

LegionOfVonDoom
this defense if it stays healthy, WOW.

Freyaka
Hope we get some better blocking out of the o-line the rest of the game...Anderson has been a ineffective for the most part thus far

captainbronco
Great to see marshall again way to fight off the blocker

King Lycan
Interesting time to state that opinion. I don't know that I totally trust him either, but I'll take a 57 yard FG.

I'll take it any day, but I believe he'll get better and win our trust.

kingelway7
The D is FAST:salute:

Cladyfan
09-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Im loving this D!

Elway
I do like this D so far !

uncoalum
a lot of pass rushers on this team.

King Lycan
Our defense is eating that O-Line and QB uppppppp

dizzolve
Gotta love 3rd down sacks baby

Bootleg
Wade Phillips sending heat!

LSIGRAD09
Great effort by Sanders

sheenabobeena
D looking good. maybe I shoulda picked them up in FF

EddieMac
09-13-2015, 01:51 PM
I hate seeing anyone wearing 30. But can't retire every number.

Peanut
That's what I want to see more of.

Flacco on his butt. :D

lvbronx
Why do people continue this narrative that arm strength means throwing far? I don't get it, that is not a good measure of arm strength. If you have to sacrifice all accuracy to get it down field then arm strength is not great.

You don't think getting drilled a split second after releasing the ball may affect accuracy either? I'd like to see the same throw with Peyton having just a little more time.

roushmartin6
09-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Would like to thank the Bengals for hanging on to Vance Joseph. Wade is the perfect DC for us

JesseH
Joe Flacco:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02913/beeeees_2913763b.jpg

Fargo
We're doing great on defense. Awesome.

captainbronco
Ouch i Hope the dude is alright

Papa-pwn
09-13-2015, 01:53 PM
This defense is freaking amazing

Cladyfan
First time I can recall seeing a ref injured.

EddieMac
The line judge going out on a cart? Now I have see it all

Freyaka
That's what I want to see more of.

Flacco on his butt. :D

I prefer flacco with his butt on the bench.

Element
Hope that line judge is OK.

Cladyfan
09-13-2015, 01:55 PM
For a minute I thought I was watching Texas high school ball...

captainbronco
09-13-2015, 01:56 PM
OD isnt as fast as JT but hes tough

Fargo
Nice play. Keep moving! :logo:

dizzolve
One less official in a game in Denver vs Baltimore can't be a bad thing

JJBroncoFan
You don't think getting drilled a split second after releasing the ball may affect accuracy either? I'd like to see the same throw with Peyton having just a little more time.

No I absolutely agree, but that narrative has been hanging around since last year. That one play really showed nothing to the contrary.

Broncoholic JS
Those audibles though lol

JesseH
09-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Looking to see if V. Green contributes to the passing game

roushmartin6
09-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Wow nice blitz pickup by Ronnie

LegionOfVonDoom
09-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Looking to see if V. Green contributes to the passing game

I think he will get his chances, but Owen will be the main contributor there

EddieMac
I don't want to see manning with 40+ passes per game agin this year. Need to commit to the run and keep him fresh.

dbjeff
I don't usually have a problem with Phil Simms, but wow.

roushmartin6
Wow here we go again, Ravens get mug our recievers

LegionOfVonDoom
wow CJ got mugged

RunYouOver
Thanks McManus :D

LSIGRAD09
Geez, arm around the neck.

JordanElyea
McManus MVP!

EddieMac
McManus. Fantasy kicking stud. :D

broncoslover115
09-13-2015, 01:59 PM
What's with all the pass plays?

Fargo
Nice kicks!

Broncoholic JS
Chicken Parm you taste so good...

JJBroncoFan
Simms is such a hater, that PI and or holding was pretty obvious. They missed that one.

Bootleg
McManus is on point today so far, but the refs need to throw the flag there on 3rd down. Phil Simms is still an idiot I see.

Remedy
The McManimal