PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch's Mom:Darell Bevell worst playcaller ever

FL BRONCO
09-15-2015, 12:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13664109/marshawn-lynch-mom-calls-seattle-seahawks-fire-darrell-bevell

I thought this was pretty funny

broncolee
09-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Mom needs to put a sock in it.🙊

broncoslover115
09-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Mom needs to put a sock in it.��

I'll just put a sock in it so I don't get fined. :smug:

JPPT1974
09-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Love that Broncos Lover 115!!

fallforward3y+
09-15-2015, 11:21 PM
That came off as very classy and not driven by any sort of strong bias that may cloud her judgment.

Lynch was 0 for 2 in short yardage situations in the Super Bowl, a stat she left out of her analysis. She was saying it was a bad call on 4th and 1 in the Rams game, but it also says she thinks it was the right call...which is it?

I'm not sure where she was headed with talking about Wilson being sacked...was that to show that the line was performing poorly, or to say a pass would have been a bad idea because he had a high chance of being sacked. If it's the first, it seems she may not get the difference between pass and run blocking.

Blocking in short yardage is also different than blocking for other run plays I would say, same with running in short yardage something many people who criticize the call seem to overlook. She was saying how the line was playing different....but it seems SEA went 0-2 in short yardage in the SB, so perhaps in short yardage they weren't doing as great as she was making it seem.

I guess she had a hard time dealing with people acknowledging that it's possible that call wouldn't have worked.