PDA

View Full Version : Half Price ticket resale?

BroncoFansWife
09-28-2015, 08:38 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm **** out of luck, but want to ask.

We bought half price tickets when they went on sale, but now as the game approaches on Sunday want to buy tickets closer to the field. I have no desire to sell the half price tickets for any more than we paid and would probably offer even less, I just don't want to be out all the money if we moved seats.

Is there any way of selling at cost and handing over the tickets at pickup of Gate 6? It's our first game and we're out of towners, so I'm not sure of the process.

Thanks!

CoryWinget81
09-28-2015, 08:44 AM
They use the card you bought the tickets with for entry. Your stuck with them.

If you decided to just eat the cost of the tickets then that sucks because people that can't afford full price tickets could have had those seats. :2cents:

BroncoFansWife
09-28-2015, 08:54 AM
Okay - I figured as much. I don't really want to eat the cost... but my hubs has been a fan since childhood and as the game gets closer, tickets are more affordable closeup. It just would have been nice to get him closer to the field for his first game.

CoryWinget81
09-28-2015, 08:59 AM
Okay - I figured as much. I don't really want to eat the cost... but my hubs has been a fan since childhood and as the game gets closer, tickets are more affordable closeup. It just would have been nice to get him closer to the field for his first game.

Totally hear ya. I personally think the closer seats are not nearly as good as the ones a little higher up. A lot easier to follow the game club level and around that area.

Call the Broncos ticket office. They may be able to help.