PDA

View Full Version : Browns Game

dconboston
10-01-2015, 06:49 AM
Can I hear about where fans are meeting up Saturday night and/or Sunday night before/after the game in Cleveland? Just want to have a beer with good people who understand what a wonderful human being Peyton is. Oh, and how far this 3&0 team is going this year (hint: starts with the word Super)

Spice 1
10-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Not going this year, unfortunately. I used to like going to the Winking Lizard on E9th depending on how packed it is. Haven't been in there in about three years now, though.

dconboston
10-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot.

NFLtheNorth
10-06-2015, 05:33 AM
Hey there, we're travelling to the game from Toronto--- its welcome to opposing teams lol... and were thinking of joining this tailgate just down the road... here's a link... apparently this guy is the ultimate fan :) Its $20 for the food/drink. would be nice to have another fellow Broncos fan
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1462839684007006
http://voicesinthedarkanimalrescue.weebly.com/mac-and-cheese-tailgate.html

dconboston
10-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Appreciate the thought but not looking to hang with Browns fans, not interested in anything but brunch before the game. I met Canadians last year at the Jets game in Meadowlands. Would be great to meet a few more this year. I will be in 4th row in red zone but oops .. could only afford tickets on the Brown's side.

dendave
10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
we have a group of about 12, haven't figured out where we are tailgating yet, most likely the Muni lots...however you need to conceal alcohol in cups so dont forget to bring those...you will see my Bronco flag waving high in the sky...I will check in here in the morning of gameday with a more accurate spot

Fosteram27
10-14-2015, 07:32 PM
I'll be there, getting in Saturday afternoon. Not sure about Saturday night, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for a Broncos flag in the muni lot. First time to a game in Cleveland so we'll see how it goes.

dconboston
10-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Thanks Dave from Denver (guessing from your user name). Will definitely look for you before the game. Even without more details I bet I can find your flag. Looking forward to 6-0.

dendave
10-15-2015, 11:50 AM
actually found out late last night we are going to be in the North Port Authority Lot. some will be there right at 7...then the rest will straggle in...my flag pole will have 3 flags, original logo, D logo, current logo...and I am from detroit not denver, not that it matters..hope to see you

Watson 81
10-16-2015, 09:31 AM
I will be there with my wife. in Orange wigs, sporting a Mccaffrey jersey and Orange White and Blue camo pants

Watson 81
10-16-2015, 09:32 AM
I was going to wear my Watson Jersey, but with Clevelands hatred of us didn't want to chance it.lol