PDA

View Full Version : Visitors from NY

centrall
10-12-2015, 03:28 PM
My wife an I are coming out to the November 15th game from NY. We are huge Broncs fans and we wanted to see if we could meet up with some people prior to the game to tailgate. We have a parking pass for Lot G. Besides being Broncs fans, we are also beer lovers. I have some stops that are a must, like Denver Beer Co, Epic, and Wynkoop, but I wanted to know if I should be stopping at any other great breweries. I appreciate the assistance!

Peanut
10-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the MB!

I'm moving this to the Tailgating forum. Hopefully, someone will have some suggestions for you. In fact, I'll try to send someone to this thread.

FL BRONCO
10-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Congratulations and Have Fun!!!

sheenabobeena
10-12-2015, 04:27 PM
My favorite brewery in Denver is Great Divide.... highly recommend!

If you like brunch, check out Snooze, I forgot what I get there but it's always delicious. I've even seen Juwan Thompson and Omar Bolden tweet about that place lol

CoryWinget81
10-12-2015, 05:28 PM
My wife an I are coming out to the November 15th game from NY. We are huge Broncs fans and we wanted to see if we could meet up with some people prior to the game to tailgate. We have a parking pass for Lot G. Besides being Broncs fans, we are also beer lovers. I have some stops that are a must, like Denver Beer Co, Epic, and Wynkoop, but I wanted to know if I should be stopping at any other great breweries. I appreciate the assistance!

DBC is good, a little hard to find your way back there. But in that area, don't miss River North and Great Divide. Falling Rock tap house on blake street has just about the best selection in Denver plus great food. Breckenridge Colorado craft on 20th and Blake also has a great selection of beers and world class burgers and food. Prost brewery off of 25 has some of the greatest german beers I've ever had...

ANNDDDD for the grand finale

Go hang out with some Broncos fans at Strange Craft Brewing. If you visit any breweries, do yourself a favor and hit this one. Walking distance from the stadium and literally one of the better breweries in the area.

http://strangecraft.com/

Please visit Strange and River North. You'll thank me.