PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating for the Packer game

Shutdowncb24
10-19-2015, 02:58 PM
I have been to 3 Broncos Home games in my life and am planning on going to the Packers Game on Nov. 1. I've tailgated at the Jaguar game in 2013, and the 49er game this year and both times tailgate parking was gravy (i'm assuming b/c the teams were subpar). Now the Patriots AFCCG game in 2013 i took the lightrail alone, and there was ALOT of people tailgating at the stadium and i figured parking was a nightmare. The packer game i'm expecting to alot of early tailgaters taking up spaces and what not, so my question is how is the tailgating situation for games against great teams? Ideally i'd like C lot or something equivalent.

86Elwayfan
10-19-2015, 03:37 PM
I have been to 3 Broncos Home games in my life and am planning on going to the Packers Game on Nov. 1. I've tailgated at the Jaguar game in 2013, and the 49er game this year and both times tailgate parking was gravy (i'm assuming b/c the teams were subpar). Now the Patriots AFCCG game in 2013 i took the lightrail alone, and there was ALOT of people tailgating at the stadium and i figured parking was a nightmare. The packer game i'm expecting to alot of early tailgaters taking up spaces and what not, so my question is how is the tailgating situation for games against great teams? Ideally i'd like C lot or something equivalent.

Busy!! hahaha sometimes depends on how well the other team travels...unfortunately...but the big games seem to fill the lots sooner. I think because they are the games most out of town broncos fans want to come to and therefor want to tailgate at.

TroutSlayin
10-20-2015, 01:03 PM
I have the same question. I want to tailgate with at least (2) vehicles for the Sunday night game when the Packers are in town. I believe Lot C will not be an option and that Lot M is the best of the first-come first-serve lots because I have tailgated there before and it seemed like a solid party. Is this true? I am also pretty sure that Lot M opens at 1:30pm(5hrs before kickoff).

What I really need to know is if I need to get there by noon to get our cars into line prior to the lot opening. Any info is greatly appreciated. We like to plan and want to have a sweet spread and hang out all day. Thanks!!!!!

Raidersh8ter
10-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Ill be in town for the Broncos/Packers game Sunday night. Would love to tailgate with some Broncos fans.. If yor tailgating and willing to accommodate two other people please let me know .. never tailgated in Denver/ Will bring whatever you request or throw some cash your way.

Thanks

mozzerpete
10-26-2015, 10:52 AM
I have tail gated a few times and IMO
there is a better option:

Watch the game before the Broncos game
at a downtown bar, hopefully during happy hour.
(about $50 w/tip) Sounds like a lot but stadium food
can be expensive. You'll save money going this route.
Then take a taxi to the stadium. (about $20 w/tip)

You will get the best of both worlds:
1. You get to socialize with other Broncos fans
2. You get to eat great food and drink booze at fair prices
3. Bar setting: TVs, restrooms, service, comfy chairs, etc.

That's is what I will be doing! :thumb:

Just a thought. Cheers!!!

Amydurango
11-01-2015, 07:37 AM
what downtown bar? any idea how to into the stadium early?