PDA

View Full Version : Broncos from Scotland Unite!

Ryan Gallacher
10-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Hi everyone
I'm looking to trace some Scottish Broncos fans and set up a wee group to all keep in touch!

Make yourself known !

pozbaird
10-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi there yer'sel.... Consider me and my good lady Scottish Broncos! I've frequented the forum for a wee while now... Most recently posted about how I became a Broncos fan in the first place, and also about our upcoming trip to Denver to see the Broncos v Patriots game.... and go shopping in Cherry Creek... and drink beer in the Yard House... and eat the grilled sausage in Euchlid Hall... and visit Denver's superb museums... and shop 'til I drop in the stadium store... and, erm, drink lots more beer on 16th Street Mall and wander back to the hotel past a forty foot tall blue bear peering into the convention centre.

Bring it on! Before that however... Down to London on Friday for the Chiefs v Lions game at Wembley... Wearing my Broncos 'Wembley 10' jersey and my wife with her 'Manning 18' jersey.

Go Lions!

Count me in if you want to try starting up some sort of 'Scottish Broncos' fan group. The NFL UK forum could be a good startIng place too!

BroncosGeordie
10-29-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm from Newcastle. That's pretty close.

Ryan Gallacher
11-29-2015, 03:55 PM
Yes! Here's a link to the page on Facebook as well, let's try and round up the Scottish (or UK) Broncos Fans !

www.facebook.com/ScottishBroncos