PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread Week 8 - 2015 Packers vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Elway
10-31-2015, 07:22 PM
Welcome back Bronco fans, Hopefully you had a good bye week and a Happy Halloween!

Rest time is over and it is time for football again. Hopefully we made good use of the bye because we have some tough matches ahead of us and it starts with the Green Bay Packers. Both teams are 6-0 , are coming off a bye, and Denver has some players that have healed up during that time.

So lets looks at some facts and stats.
In the last 20 years we have faced the Packers 5 times. Twice at home and 3 times away. We are 1-4. Our only win came in 1999 at Home, with Brian Griese as QB.

We have played the following teams so far Ravens (1-6) - Chiefs (2-5) - Lions (1-6) - Vikings (4-2) - Raiders (3-3)- Browns (2-5) Whose combined records are (13- 27) A .325 winning percentage.

If our defense is as good as we hope they are, they will have there work cut out for them. Rodgers lives up to the hype and is great at improvising when the play breaks down. He will run when he needs to but always looks for the open man and almost never makes a mistake. Manning has more passing yards than Rodgers, but Rodgers has 15 tds to Mannings 7. (10 if you count pick 6s) The Packers also have excellent receivers and a decent run game.

Our offense cant quite say the same. I don't know if we tweaked anything, the offensive line has gotten better since the start of the season. The run game is not so quite horrendous. The passing game needed the most work. Manning's arm has appeared at time to have gotten weaker, the balls are wobbling a bit more and the decision making has been extremely questionable. This would be a good week to show improvement.

So now lets take a minute to look at our Game 7 record. Over the last 10 years we have a woeful record of 2-8 in games 7. Of the 8 losses 4 were home (1 to the packers) , 4 on the road. The slightly better news is the 2 wins. Both were wins at home by Manning in 12 & 14. (in 13 he lost on the road to Indy)

So is Peyton the same guy to win or not? Is the D as good as we think or not? Did we make good adjustments for the offense? This is a prime time statement game. We are 6-0 which is great, but is it a product of an early weak schedule? Last thing I want to see is the Packers blowing out the Broncos. IMO we are winning despite Peyton Manning. Has he had some game winning clutch drives. Yes. Was he the reason we needed some of them. Yes. He is far from the sole reason for the offensive struggles, but he is the easiest to point out. I hope he has his best game of the season for us. All I know is we have 10 more hard games in front of us, Cincy & NE among them.
They both look more like a complete team than have up to this point.

All we can do is try to take it game by game and hope Kubes and Elway know what they are doing.
They have more inside knowledge than any of us, hopefully they are putting it to good use.
As I do each and ever week I hope for the "W" I'll do so tomorrow night and watch every second of the game no matter the outcome.

As this season has shown, despite being 6-0 the board has been more critical of the team and each other than ever before. You can disagree here, just don't attack each other for it. If we win great, if we lose maybe changes will be made to help us down he road. Either way please follow the rules of the COC and help the The Administrators out. Link attached. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Hoping for a great game... and as always GO BRONCOS!!! :logo:

jwptexas
10-31-2015, 07:28 PM
The Broncos got this

brianmcfarlane
10-31-2015, 07:46 PM
Recipe for win ... No turnovers, decent running game and contain Rodgers; mix in home field (Manning is 24-2 in Denver) and the special weekend with the '97 alumni and Bowlen added to the Ring Of Fame - heat up the defense in the 4th quarter until the Packers give up the ball makes a wonderful victory 24-19.

:cheers:

JayJack
10-31-2015, 07:55 PM
7-0 here we go!

Bocks
10-31-2015, 07:58 PM
No way we lose the game where Mr. B gets added to the ring of fame at halftime. The team will be jacked and ready to go! Take it to the bank.

Broncoholic JS
10-31-2015, 08:16 PM
I want to see a helicopter!!

GO BRONCOS!!

Frenchy180
10-31-2015, 08:45 PM

GO BRONCOS!!

Perhaps that will be the type of aircraft used for the flyover tomorrow...

JayJack
10-31-2015, 08:59 PM

GO BRONCOS!!

Better YouTube John Elway helicopter if you don't have the Championship season on tape.

False Start
10-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Go Broncos.

Good night now, y'all sleep tight.

Peanut
10-31-2015, 09:40 PM
No way we lose the game where Mr. B gets added to the ring of fame at halftime. The team will be jacked and ready to go! Take it to the bank.

That's the attitude the Broncos need.

Gooo Broncos!

Thanks, Elway, for another great post.

AZ Snake Fan
10-31-2015, 10:06 PM

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE packers !!!

GO "D" --- SACK aaron !!!

Broncos 42
pansies13

MarkB
10-31-2015, 10:06 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darth-hideous
10-31-2015, 11:20 PM
go broncos!

majicman067
10-31-2015, 11:56 PM
Tomorrow will pass soooooooooooooo slow go Broncos!!!!!!

SmokeBassett II
11-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Tough call. Both teams look overrated. However, the Packers do appear to have a running game, and that means that Denver's top weapon, pass defense, will have less impact. Otherwise, it's a fairly even match -- Packers' good offense against Broncos' good defense, Broncos mediocre offense against Packers' mediocre defense. So, I'll predict a win for the Packers.

jwptexas
11-01-2015, 01:39 AM
I think Starks may be out this game so it'll be up to Lacy

Rastic
11-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Go Broncos!

bronco30
11-01-2015, 06:30 AM
these teams are 1st n 2nd in sacks so 1 big key will be which o-line can protect the best & we must stay in in the rush lanes don't let him out of the pocket to much...

False Start
11-01-2015, 06:50 AM
Orange and Blue sunrise again this morning my friends.

MillerTime39
11-01-2015, 07:38 AM
Bronco fan from Wisconsin checking in. I've already declared my house a packer free zone. Man I tell you, its stinks living an hour from Green Bay

MillerTime39
11-01-2015, 07:50 AM
My thoughts on today's game.
1.) Pressure is key today on defense, as has been the case the past several weeks. Aaron Rogers is a mobile QB who excels at throwing on the move. Most of his huge plays come when he breaks the pocket and his receivers recognize this and break down field. Our outside pass rushers can't get over eager and push to far upfield or we could be in rough shape. I believe one way to slow down AR is with a ton of inside pressure, and forcing him to move to either side and face our all-pro caliber outside linebackers.

2.) Our LB's vs Lacy. This I believe could be a huge match up in this game. Lacy is a bigger back and one of the best of gaining yards after contact. Our inside lb's are kind of undersized, but I think their speed and the way the flow to the ball carrier could help.

3.) TJ Ward needs to continue his good play into this week. I have a feeling it might be his time to have the game playing defensive play this week.

4.) The Offense. Now I'm not expecting a 400 yd+ game out of manning, but today would definitely be the day to care of the ball. This might be a game where game manager Peyton could be an asset. If we can string some long drives together, I believe that could put our team in excellent shape. The Packers are a team you can't turn the ball over too with such a dangerous offense. Additionally, turn those red zone trips into TD's. I know its harder than it seems, but we need to start actually scoring touchdowns on offense.

I definitely think we can win this game, and boy, I would love it. All of my Packer friends and family wouldn't hear the end of it!

TheAsianPA
11-01-2015, 08:01 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a5/16/72/a51672e497f6ab46cd049a84a2f0cd3f.jpg

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONNCOOOOS! Beat the packers!

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 08:27 AM

GO BRONCOS!!

I'm sure you will probably see one in the sky.:salute:

We are a little beat up right now even after the bye week. My first thing I want to see is no injuries. I think it is very important we come out healthy. And of course lets end the Packers winning streak right here.

Remedy
11-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Alright alright alright alright.

You know what I like about this NFL Season. We keep getting more wins and our opponents stay the same lame!

Big game today! cant wait!

luvdacolts67
11-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Cant wait for this game. Go Bronco's We got this

broncoslover115
11-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Our guys on D also need to be cognizant of Rodgers snap count and not jump offsides. Rodgers loves to throw the bomb when defenses do that.

At some point in the game, we should go no huddle in order to wear out their defense due to the altitude. This is part of what makes our home field advantage. Use it.

No dumb penalties, no turnovers Manning, pretty please.

I'd like to see our offense come out with more short, intermediate plays, pick plays, rub routes, that sort of thing. Do that fake screen we did to SF last year. Great play where we faked it to DT on the screen, Manning pulled it back and threw it to Welker for a TD. Awesome play and we haven't done it since.

I'd like to see Fowler and Virgil Green be incorporated more into the game.

I'd love to see CJ, Hillman and Juwan get lots of touches.

spirited_Cheer
11-01-2015, 09:18 AM
The crucial question is this: how many interceptions will Peyton Manning throw? Can the team overcome the liability?

samparnell
11-01-2015, 09:23 AM
I like to watch the Denver Broncos play football. :D :goz: :logo:
:helmet: BLAM! BLAM! :helmet:

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 09:28 AM
They have had the bye to make adjustments and get things worked out. I am very eager to see what we look like. I for one think the offense is going to have a very good game today led by PFM. Thats what I'm going with going in. Can't wait to see it. Can you imagine if the offense does get it going this week with this defense,:eek:We will be one badbutt team to reckon with.

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Welcome back Demarcus:salute:

LSIGRAD09
11-01-2015, 09:41 AM
I'm eager to see what changed during the Bye. Otherwise, this will be a horrendous game for Denver.

80stheman
11-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

Grandpa
11-01-2015, 09:54 AM
"Do, or do not. There is no try."
- Yoda

bronco30
11-01-2015, 10:58 AM
lets not lose on Pat Bowlen night come on broncos!!!!!

Jaws
11-01-2015, 11:00 AM
If I get some early sleep I hope to tune in around 3a.m our time to catch the second half.

GO BRONCOS!

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Above all else, THANK YOU MR. B.!!!!! Thank you for bringing us back to back Championships. Thank you for bringin us a world class organization and an organization with a lot of class. Thank you for making us a very successful organization for over 30 yrs. And thanks for putting the players and fans first and being the best owner ever. You have been more then any of us could ever have asked for and WE LOVE YOU FOR IT. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU PAT!:salute::salute::salute:

andrewmlb
11-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Go broncos!

bronco30
11-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Above all else, THANK YOU MR. B.!!!!! Thank you for bringing us back to back Championships. Thank you for bringin us a world class organization and an organization with a lot of class. Thank you for making us a very successful organization for over 30 yrs. And thanks for putting the players and fans first and being the best owner ever. You have been more then any of us could ever have asked for and WE LOVE YOU FOR IT. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU PAT!:salute::salute::salute:

very well said I 2nd that n its going to be emotional in that stadium esp at halftime

EddieMac
11-01-2015, 11:27 AM
I am not optimistic about this game. The good offences are beating the better defences this year. The rules are just too skewed to offensive play.

That and the fact our O has showed nothing yet and will need to sustain drives and score TD s to stay in this game.

That being said..... Two 6-0 teams on Sunday night and one of them is mine!

GO BRONCOS :logo:

bronco30
11-01-2015, 12:02 PM
I am not optimistic about this game. The good offences are beating the better defences this year. The rules are just too skewed to offensive play.

That and the fact our O has showed nothing yet and will need to sustain drives and score TD s to stay in this game.

I agree our offense has to finally show up be ALOT better on 3rd down redzone n no turnovers...bc the defense can only hold up for so long vs Rodgers

Justblaze2729
11-01-2015, 12:03 PM

I wouldn't say the Packers Offense is good. Passing wise they're in the bottom third of the league. They run the ball well but Starks is questionable and Lacy looks like an overweight slob and has been highly disappointing. Rodgers can't do it all.

Manning needs to not gift them short fields nor hand them points and force that injury riddled offense to earn every yard against one of the best defenses the league has seen in years. The last three weeks the pack havent been much better than the Broncos O in scoring.

broncoslover115
11-01-2015, 01:21 PM
I swear, it's almost damn near impossible to try and root for my team around here. Jeez. This place sucks to be a Bronco fan.

the0rangecrush
11-01-2015, 01:36 PM
I have a feeling this game will be ugly for us. This will force changes, and benifit us in the long run though. Heath Evans will be unbearable this week.

VenomousDB
11-01-2015, 01:38 PM
go broncos

JJBroncoFan
11-01-2015, 01:40 PM
I have a feeling this game will be ugly for us. This will force changes, and benifit us in the long run though. Heath Evans will be unbearable this week.

I am just hoping to see a commitment to an offense at this point. Manning has played poorly in Kubiaks O, the hybrid O, and even his own. That's not a blast Manning comment, it's just the truth. Maybe with a consistent philosophy we will see better play. By better play I mean don't give the ball back to the other team, get some first downs and play the field position game. A bunch of yards and tds would be fantastic as well though lol.

luvdacolts67
11-01-2015, 01:42 PM
I swear, it's almost damn near impossible to try and root for my team around here. Jeez. This place sucks to be a Bronco fan.
I know, at least the team has a few people that will be screaming for us to win. Its nice to know that some are going to be rooting for the whole team.

Remedy
11-01-2015, 01:48 PM
We have a smack section. Anyone I find smack talking or being a general pain in the behind will firmly find themselves with a temp ban.

Adhere to the rules. Or be gone.

Cheers

Here is a link to our code of conduct (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?212293-Code-of-Conduct) should anyone be fuzzy about the rules.

Remedy
11-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Now, If it could only be kick off already. That would be swell. I'm excited for this one.

One of my best friends is a huge packers fan. The trashtalk has been flowing all week

furi0usbee
11-01-2015, 02:07 PM
It's boring when your team doesn't play... so just give me a great game tonight, either way, and I'll be happy.

broncoslover115
11-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Chargers lose again!

JakeNbake
11-01-2015, 02:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CSwY1FMWsAE0sTQ.mp4

SLeeLeeS
11-01-2015, 02:27 PM
VenomousDB is going to the game!!! Cheer loud for us!! 😘

canadiansbronco
11-01-2015, 02:34 PM
PLEAAAAASE we need to won this !!!! Go Broncos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been taking sooo much crap from my buddy's if we loose i will never here the end of it

arapaho
11-01-2015, 02:59 PM
This game...and our post season hopes...are riding on manning

Get it together

VenomousDB
11-01-2015, 03:04 PM
cant wait for this one!

2 Minute Warning
11-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Go Denver Broncos GO!!!!!!!:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

Peerless
11-01-2015, 03:06 PM
:logo: Go Broncos! Play hard, play smart! :logo:

Chillez
11-01-2015, 03:14 PM
This is huge game for both teams. Go Broncos!!

Bronco51
11-01-2015, 03:15 PM
About to head out with some of my friends from the '97 team. Hopefully, the crowd comes prepared to be insane all night. Go Broncos!!!! :salute:

Peanut
11-01-2015, 03:48 PM
About to head out with some of my friends from the '97 team. Hopefully, the crowd comes prepared to be insane all night. Go Broncos!!!! :salute:

I am wearing my Mile High Thunder shirt. I know some insane people going to the game tonight, so it should be loud!

To all: Remember to read this, please:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?237344-A-quick-warning-on-game-day-behavior-on-the-Message-Boards

Let's have some fun!!

bronco30
11-01-2015, 03:59 PM
offense going to need to hold up its end tonight convert 3rd downs td's in redzone n no turnovers & hopefully stop the stupid penalties on both sides of the ball & also ST's few good returns would help to...

bronco30
11-01-2015, 04:19 PM
also hope tonight a 3rd n 4th options can get more involved norwood fowler daniels green etc

bronco30
11-01-2015, 04:47 PM
we must tackle well tonight no big YAC yards given up & hopefully the extra work DT has put in pays off no more drops....

False Start
11-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Run Thompson then Hillman then Thompson then Hillman.
Keep old discount double check over there.

snewguy
11-01-2015, 05:05 PM
no excuses should be made.. this is a statement game around the new coaches and defensive and offensive systems...GB is the NFC best... our weaknesses will be exposed... aside from the Pats, we will know where we stand... lets not kid ourselves, both teams are preparing for this like a playoff game... hoping for the best... and hoping they don't make Manning look like Bernie Kosar during his last years... cuz every team in the league will take the game tape as the video on how to beat us...

Bronco51
11-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Ugh. Way too many Packer fans hanging around outside the stadium.

Nuts4koi
11-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Ugh. Way too many Packer fans hanging around outside the stadium.

There were way too many GB fans hanging around all over today. Just means they spent a bunch of money here and go home broke and heart broke.

Frenchy180
11-01-2015, 05:43 PM
As I take my seat tonight... I take a look around this place I consider to be the most beautiful place in the entire world, and I think of all the memories I have here and how they are all there in my head because of the actions of one man... Just in the last four years alone we have the Tebow OT miracle, all of Peyton's first year, our playoff journey to Super Bowl 48, 7 TDs against the Ravens, Prater from 64 yards... 509... And at the end of the day it's all thanks to Mr. Bowlen...
Now let me wipe my eyes and cheer these boys on to a victory

nickmeyer
11-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Glad to be back after 2 months sailing the Bering Sea. And glad I get to watch the best team in football take out the Pack from my couch drinking an ice cold beer. GO BRONCOS!

broncoslover115
11-01-2015, 05:48 PM
As I take my seat tonight... I take a look around this place I consider to be the most beautiful place in the entire world, and I think of all the memories I have here and how they are all there in my head because of the actions of one man... Just in the last four years alone we have the Tebow OT miracle, all of Peyton's first year, our playoff journey to Super Bowl 48, 7 TDs against the Ravens, Prater from 64 yards... 509... And at the end of the day it's all thanks to Mr. Bowlen...

Really nice post!

Bates
11-01-2015, 05:51 PM
I have a feeling I am going to have a lot of near heart attacks tonight.

Peanut
11-01-2015, 05:54 PM

:salute:

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 05:59 PM

:salute:have to spread it but:salute::salute:

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Glad to be back after 2 months sailing the Bering Sea. And glad I get to watch the best team in football take out the Pack from my couch drinking an ice cold beer. GO BRONCOS!

I'd like to hear about that

Pack Mules
11-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Broncos need to cut the Bullcrap this is a big boy game.

HDbroncos02
11-01-2015, 06:04 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!

All I have to say is that our offensive line need to execute, execute, execute.

...and Peyton Manning better throw the ball away if there isn't anything available...

24-20, Broncos.

roushmartin6
11-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Two weeks to prepare, the offense should be able to move the ball, we are relatively healthy, no excuses. If they can't get it done then we need to make changes

arapaho
11-01-2015, 06:13 PM
If manning isnt washed up...please step up...take control...figure it out...this offense needs a jump start....and he is the leader

Time to prove father time wrong Peyton

Justblaze2729
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Is a turnover free game from the offense too much to ask for. Force Rodgers to earn every single yard and point against the best defense in the game and if he succeeds then props to him.

#24 Next Champ
11-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Here it goes

LSIGRAD09
11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Forgot that they had Julius Peppers...hope the line is good.

nickmeyer
11-01-2015, 06:19 PM
I'd like to hear about that

Just doing my duty in the Coast Guard keeping our fish and fisherman safe.

kev5ifty6
11-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Game time! Let's go refs. Lol Go BRONCOS!!!!!

nickmeyer
11-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Have this feeling that Peyton is going to go off tonight. I have been critical of him and here he is to prove me wrong tonight.

ThundersCome
11-01-2015, 06:21 PM
*playoff atmosphere*

*sips beer with an anticipating grin*

dandaman23
11-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Cmon Broncos!!!

Pack Mules
11-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Does Julius Peppers ever age?

Elway
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Every one get ready!!! :logo:

kev5ifty6
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Does Julius Peppers ever age?

Nope, he's still a beast

Colem9r
11-01-2015, 06:24 PM
This is a big game, Raider on our heels, chiefs are starting to get it together. Broncos need to come out and win this game. The offense better not look pathetic. I agree with a previous post. The Broncos had 2 weeks to prepare show us something. Will be a good test for the D to go against Rodgers and company

#24 Next Champ
Goodness Peyton just looks so old even running out

100%Broncoholic
65 degrees! Lots of our All Time Greats are there!

dandaman23
11-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Doesn't look like there is as much yellow and green in the stadium as everyone was saying there was.

FL BRONCO
Leeeeets Go Broncoooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kev5ifty6
Is Denver gonna ever wear the old logo throwbacks with the D on the helmet.

Nuts4koi
I'm already tired of listening to Collinsworth.

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Just doing my duty in the Coast Guard keeping our fish and fisherman safe.

Thanks for your service:salute:

kev5ifty6
11-01-2015, 06:27 PM

Lol, me to. But it's better than having Simms doing the game.

ThundersCome
Thanks for your service:salute:

Co sign .

the0rangecrush
Goodness Peyton just looks so old even running out

I mean he's not as spry as he once was

ThundersCome
11-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Lol, me to. But it's better than having Simms doing the game.

Co sign .

cmc0605
11-01-2015, 06:28 PM
game day jitters, here we go!

FL BRONCO
11-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Mike Shanahan on the sidelines ---Nice to see---Welcome back Mike:salute:

canadiansbronco
Alright go broncooooooos !!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN PLEAAAAASE

biglenny
Gooooo Broncos! !!!!

dandaman23
11-01-2015, 06:30 PM
LOL at Clay saying his D was #1

captainbronco
Here we gooooooooooooooo

broncoslover115

Hahaha, me too! Why is it that it's cool for SEA to win because of its defense but our defense bails us out? Can't it be that we're now a defensive team? Not trying to stir it up but...just sayin.

nickmeyer

You and me both get Gruden on this team please!

the0rangecrush
Probably not going to go well :(

Blazindro
Im a ball of nervous energy dang

roushmartin6
Is Denver gonna ever wear the old logo throwbacks with the D on the helmet.

Teams are only allowed 1 alternate, unless we stop wearing the blue it won't happen, and with the NFL's new helmet rule, its even less likely to happen because the color would be off

KansasKrista
Huge sports night for us here.. We have one tv on the World Series and another on our game here.
Don't tell me husband I said this but if I can only have one win tonight I sure hope it's the Broncos.. Lol

FL BRONCO
Cmon Bolden

EddieMac
11-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Here we go!

canadiansbronco
Stadium still looks like a sea of orange love it

captainbronco
I love the orange but ive missed the blue

Elway
Let's try to avoid 3 and out here please.

jfree24
Here we go!!!!!!

the0rangecrush
Ineffective run
Ineffective run
Pass short of the sticks
Punt?

JJBroncoFan
Here we go! Go bronc!os

majicman067
dtttttttttttttttttttt

cmc0605
11-01-2015, 06:32 PM
hate when we go on O first...

the0rangecrush
11-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Ineffective run
Ineffective run
Pass short of the sticks
Punt?

Well played

roushmartin6
11-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Well at least we are being aggressive

the0rangecrush
That was a rainbow shot

canadiansbronco
As much as i like the orange, the all blue look awesome

nickmeyer
DT is going to have a good game.

dandaman23
Manning's throws look good thus far.

Elway
Long throw - and it didn't look like a duck.

captainbronco
Lame oh well

FL BRONCO
Nice Harris

nickmeyer
As much as i like the orange, the all blue look awesome

I don't really like it but I grew up with Orange.

roushmartin6
11-01-2015, 06:34 PM
No push there in the run game

the0rangecrush
Run game right where we left it

LSIGRAD09
Well, I wanted to hope the running game would look better. :(

Bates
Not how I want the running game to look.

captainbronco
I hate that we dont run on 1st then we run on 2nd down only to be left with 3rd and long

Blazindro
And we stalll

gtown53
11-01-2015, 06:35 PM
2 dropped passes.

FL BRONCO
Fowler shoulda caught that

Low hit on PM

LSIGRAD09
So, no roughing the passer?

roushmartin6
Evan Mathis got destroyed once again. Can't believe he was the #2 guard last year, nothing but disappointment for us

Elway
Well we moved it a little and burned of 2 minutes of the clock.

#24 Next Champ
Clear low shot on Manning not called smh

jfree24
We have to score!!!!

captainbronco
Well here we go defense

RunYouOver
I think our offense will get some points tonight...just hope it'll be enough.

dandaman23
Let's go D!!

kev5ifty6
11-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Evan Mathis got destroyed once again. Can't believe he was the #2 guard last year, nothing but disappointment for us

Yep, just got ranover

Nuts4koi
I thought going low on the QB was supposed to be a penalty. How come we don't get those calls?

cmc0605
wow the line was bad there

broncoslover115
Low hit on Manning? No flag? I've noticed refs don't call that on him.

Mathis always getting beat.

Bates
Not a good opening drive.

EddieMac
Well it started promising. At least we tried the run.

dandaman23
11-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Yup. We should still have the ball.

ArchAngel
Really Mathes?

gobroncos313
Okay on that third down mannig was taken out right at the knees and no freakin call what the hell.

Justblaze2729
No turnover, decent punt. That's a win with this offense.

captainbronco
Low hit on Manning? No flag? I've noticed refs don't call that on him.

Mathis always getting beat.
Yeah i dont get it anymore i saw the samething happen in yhe dallas game to cassel and they called it

the0rangecrush
What gives first?

Their D vs us, or our D vs their O

Hint one team has Rodgers...

cmc0605
Harris w costly penalty, bad blocking, and Fowler stumbled a bit, might have had a shot.

Our O in a nutshell

Bates
Now we get to see the real part of this team!

Elway
C'mon D show what ya got!

ImmaculateD
Words can not express how sick I am of the passes three yards short of the marker in the 3rd down. It feels like it's always that or 30+ yard passes that have little chance of working. Seriously, I don't get it.

ptisme
Stop bringing that damn super bowl up!!!!

Elway'sLegacy
Happy with that opening drive. Picked up a few first downs and flipped the field.

Teams are testing one another out right now, let's see what happens.

SinePari
11-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Despite it stalling out, the drive actually looked pretty good. Manning seemed much more decisive, ball had good zip, WRs seemed to be getting open. O-line still looking a little rough, but all-in-all, not shabby.

Den615
Obviously a low hit on Manning. Still hate throwing well short of the needed yardage for a first down.

roushmartin6
Wow no more of that defense

captainbronco
Tighten up defense

the0rangecrush
Yup gonna be a long night

ptisme
Edie Lacy: AKA The Butter Hammer...

RunYouOver
11-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Let's go D!!!!!

Bates
Pressure took so long to get there!

captainbronco
Good pressure from trev

Elway
Pressure on Rodgers at least!

LSIGRAD09
Gonna let Eddie get that much?

Remedy
Gosh this game is gonna be fun! We got this!

canadiansbronco
watch em call roughing the passer

Elway
Rodgers keeps a play alive for a while.

Broncoholic JS
11-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Gotta good feeling an INT is coming soon...

#24 Next Champ
No holding on their oline ofcourse tho....what a joke

Bates
And we start with the defensive fouls.

Blazindro
nice hold call morons

roushmartin6
Here we go, Rogers scrambling around and no offensive hold but they call us for some bullcrap call

captainbronco
For reals?????

Nuts4koi
That had better be a holding call on the O, but no, bogus call on Harris.

canadiansbronco
wow horrible call

LSIGRAD09
LOL. Come on ref.

Blondie79
oh come on refs

#24 Next Champ
WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!!?!?!?!!? WHAT HOLD?#?!?!?

What a JOKE!!!!

Unbelievable

colts_fan55
That was a pretty weak call.

Broncoyearound
Bogus call there

gobroncos313
Refs wearin green tonight

captainbronco
And we start with the defensive fouls.

Bad bad bad call

SinePari
11-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Two huge bad calls already by the refs - holding on C. Harris and missing the low hit on Manning...

Doogansquest
So the refs take away an obvious PI with offsetting penalties, and then calls Chris Harris for...nothing.

#24 Next Champ
That's just unreal man

captainbronco
11-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Alright 3rd and long lets goooo

coltsman451
Good noise, crowd

Bates
We have to hold them. Can't let them convert long 3rd downs early.

Blazindro
good stand defense.

roushmartin6
So the refs take away an obvious PI with offsetting penalties, and then calls Chris Harris for...nothing.

Sounds like John Perry

LSIGRAD09
Looks like Rodgers is in for a rough night.

Elway
Thank you Defense!

captainbronco
Keep hitting rodgers

100%Broncoholic
In-Com-Plete!!!

canadiansbronco
Good series D !!!!!!

Pass rush is on point so far

kbeck81
How long before Malik "give ya a free 15" will strike

EddieMac
Nice stop. Ok first two drives a draw.

roushmartin6
11-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Defense doing their job

mattacus
It is good to see a lot of home fans this game and more importantly hear them!

the0rangecrush
Rodger felt that

JJBroncoFan

Pretty much sums it up...smh

Elway
A bit risky Sanders

FL BRONCO
Rodgers looks like he is in some pain

ptisme
Looked like Rodgers got a concussion off his own guy there.... Something to keep an eye on...

LSIGRAD09
How long before Malik "give ya a free 15" will strike

Right before halftime.

Nuts4koi
That last hit on Rodgers obviously hurt him. Keep hitting him boys.

#24 Next Champ
11-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Keep going after him...love it...see what the O can do...

IrishFan81
Alright boys looks like it's going to be one of those nights where we not only have to beat Rodgers and the Pack but we gotta deal with the officials also

captainbronco
Rodgers looks like he is in some pain

Good if he wants to scramble around he better get ready for our aggressive defense to smash him....just dont draw a 15 yard penalty

dandaman23
Nice to see Rodgers taking some shots.

Hopefully Manning can get some points here.

gtown53
Quite the grimmace on Rodgers face after that takedown. I wonder if he has some health issues?

roushmartin6
A game like tonight is why McCray made this team without any preseason action, can never have enough pass rushers

FL BRONCO
Good series D !!!!!!

Pass rush is on point so far

Love the positivity:thumb:

Bates
Offense needs to stay on the field, no 2 ways around it. Defense needs time to rest.

Blazindro
Please Manning and Offense, move the ball, get some points. Our defense will have some great stands but Rodgers will score some points.

ImmaculateD
Aaron Rodgers is having a bad time.

Den615
This defense is SPECIAL. Hope the offense can show some life this drive.

Broncoyearound
11-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Okay. So far so good. Key thing here is even if we don't score I'd like to shift field position. That will also give the D some rest.

FL BRONCO
Quite the grimmace on Rodgers face after that takedown. I wonder if he has some health issues?

I think he does after the last 2 hits

TH3JUICEMAN
Feeling a Manning..................... TD!

captainbronco
Okay the defense definitely did their job now for the o to step up

Elway'sLegacy
VERY pleased with how we look to start this game.

No 3 and out to start and our D is getting to Rodgers and our D backs are staying with their guys when Rodgers extends the play.

We've come to fight and our showing our GRIT early! It's like when Rocky cuts Drago in Rocky 4 and that adrenaline pumping theme of hope starts up.

GREEN BAY IS MORTAL!

Blazindro
11-01-2015, 06:46 PM
nice hillman

roushmartin6
There we go, nice run

#24 Next Champ
Damn Hillman is faster than he's ever been...wow

EddieMac
Wow a running first down.

canadiansbronco
Good run, now stick with it !

Elway
Good speed on Hilleman!

FL BRONCO
Nice run Ronnie nice block Green

captainbronco
Chip away 4 5 4 5 gogogog

Bates
I want some Green sightings.

JJBroncoFan
11-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Virgil seals the edge so well, boss

Elway
CJ Alert!!!!!

KansasKrista
Am I horrible to smile when I see Aaron hit the ground? He may want to discount double check to make sure everything is in the right place. Hehe.

LSIGRAD09
I still hate when we do that!

roushmartin6
I want some Green sightings.

Your wish is Kube's command