PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 11 : 2015 Broncos vs Bears

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Elway
11-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Welcome to Gameday,

It has been a tough going of it coming off back to back losses.
Manning gets the passing yard records and deservedly gets benched in the same game.
Leading to the first start for Brock in what will become here as "The I told you so game."

If Brock does well, Manning bashers will be in full force.
If Brock struggles Manning supporters have that to throw back out there.

Myself, I'd just prefer if we could just be Bronco Supporters and hope the team comes together and figures out how to win a game against a former Broncos QB - Jay Cutler.

I never liked Cutler, he had the arm, but not the maturity or decision making skills to be an Elite QB. His struggles continued in Chicago, but he has had a better go of it the last few weeks.

Jay was injured last time we faced the Bears, which was in Mile High, Tebow led us to an improbable victory. Jay will be ready this time. The Bears are missing some offensive players due to injury, but Jay will throw to whoever he thinks is open. (Even if they wear another Jersey sometimes):thumb:

So how do we do in week 10, well over the last decade we went 6-4. Of the 6 wins 4 were home, 2 on the road. Of the 4 losses 2 were at home, 2 on the road (3 of those to SD) the last loss was on the road last season to the Rams.

The Run game the last two weeks have been awful, the receivers Ho-hum. The TEs have improved mostly, and the defense proved to be mortal. Hopefully they can handle an improving Bears team that has been getting the job done the last few weeks while being on the road and during an early start.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Oz showed signs in the preseason that he could make something happen. The KC game was out of hand by the time he came in last week. Can he actually do it as the starter on game day? With that O-line and that run game? Will the D step up if we can actually keep them off the field for a few minutes at a time?
Tomorrow at 4 P EST when the game is over we should have some answers.

Tomorrow will be an emotional day here, let's try to keep it in check if we can. Let's root for the team and not against any individual player, whether they are starting or not. Attached in the link to the COC for those who made need a refresher.
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Thanks to all the Bronco fans who come here to post and be a part of game day. We couldn't do it without you. I'll be watching the game and hoping for a turnaround performance from this team.
As always. GO BRONCOS!! :logo:

qbronco
11-21-2015, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure what we are going to see from our team.

One thing I do know is..........Go Broncos!!!!!!

Beat Da' Bears

EddieMac
11-21-2015, 06:49 PM
Go Broncos.

Looking forward to the answer to the 4 year question we call Oz.....

Either way it goes it'll be interesting to see.

Sam_Z
11-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Here is something to encourage everyone even though it is an old video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5G6B-snaSM

JayJack
11-21-2015, 07:41 PM
Alright boys.....time to get back on track!! Let's go B-Rock!!

AZ Snake Fan
11-21-2015, 07:50 PM

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE dabears !!!

GO "D" --- SACK jay !!!

Denver 42
dabears 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

CoryWinget81
11-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Here is something to encourage everyone even though it is an old video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5G6B-snaSM

I like how he uses his core on running throws to follow through. It almost seems like he throws it harder on the move...which is strange.

CoryWinget81
11-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Go Broncos!

DAAAAAAburs are goin down! Jay Cutler is going to be a mess after facing this D.

Denver 31 Chicago 17

andrewmlb
11-21-2015, 08:01 PM
Go Broncos!

SLeeLeeS
11-21-2015, 08:03 PM
I like how he uses his core on running throws to follow through. It almost seems like he throws it harder on the move...which is strange.

I agree with this. I feel like it shows confidence in himself and I like it. Now, if he gets slammed by a defender, it will be nastier hit...

Rastic
11-21-2015, 08:18 PM
Go Broncos!

No stink but lots of BO! :goz:

diesel51
11-21-2015, 08:48 PM
One aspect I find encouraging in that video is that he made alot of plays on second down and long. The way our run game has been going, he may need to draw from that experience. Lol

broncoslover115
11-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Let's go Brock and the team. We now need to win for spite cause Heath Evans just said the Raiders have a good shot to overtake us and win our division.

SMR81
11-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Hopefully Brock can win a few games while our starting QB heals. Next two games might be a stretch with him, good luck Broncos.

Broncoholic JS
11-21-2015, 10:50 PM
So ready for tomorrow!!

GO BROCKOS!!!!!

the0rangecrush
11-22-2015, 02:31 AM
Cold, Windy, and snow. This should be old school football. If we go double TEs with a FB from under center, I might have to check my calendar.

Capt. Jack
11-22-2015, 04:08 AM
Brrr, it's only in the 20's in Chitown!
Gooo, Broncos, good luck "BFO"!!!!

100%Broncoholic
11-22-2015, 04:36 AM
Gameday!!!! I'm going with the white away Rod Smith jersey today in hopes of a little old school magic! Who's wearing what today?

Chili is cooking in the crockpot already! I love 1:00 EST games for our Broncos!!!

darth-hideous
11-22-2015, 04:58 AM
Go Broncos!

jbones733
11-22-2015, 05:47 AM
Haven't been so pumped for a regular season game in years. Home grown QB starting, on the road in a pick me name. Coming off 2 losses but still in lead for division.

Just want Brock to play a good game. He's not going to throw for 500 yards and 6 TD's. Go in and get a W. Wish ware was back

CoryWinget81
11-22-2015, 07:02 AM
Gameday!!!! I'm going with the white away Rod Smith jersey today in hopes of a little old school magic! Who's wearing what today?

Chili is cooking in the crockpot already! I love 1:00 EST games for our Broncos!!!

Wearing my John Lynch pro bowl jersey

bronco30
11-22-2015, 07:17 AM
bears have been playing better on both sides of the ball D needs to step up stop there young backs n get cutler down plus contain him in the pocket which we haven't done the last 2 weeks...talib vs jeffery will be good match up if he plays...a couple turnovers would help to....

offense well im not sure what to expect hopefully NO turnovers n brock just don't force anything....as we all know need a run game & hopefully can protect him...no dumb penalties please this would be a huge win considering NE is next week...

hopefully injury free game..go chargers n lions to

bronco30
11-22-2015, 07:21 AM
Fox & Gase would love a little revenge hopefully they don't get it..lets go broncos!!!!

bronco30
11-22-2015, 07:24 AM
Haven't been so pumped for a regular season game in years. Home grown QB starting, on the road in a pick me name. Coming off 2 losses but still in lead for division.

Just want Brock to play a good game. He's not going to throw for 500 yards and 6 TD's. Go in and get a W. Wish ware was back

division could get a little dicey in coming weeks KC has pretty easy schedule n we still play NE pitt & cincy along w/ divisional games which wont be easy...need this win today

Sam_Z
11-22-2015, 07:27 AM

Black 58 Von Miller jersey, and stew is already in my crock pot!

:beer:

Remedy
11-22-2015, 08:02 AM
Should be a fun game to watch today.

Happy birthday to the aBROCKalypse as well!

TH3JUICEMAN
11-22-2015, 08:10 AM
Wearing my John Lynch pro bowl jersey
Great choice. Going to wear my Champ pro bowl jersey :salute:

MarkB
11-22-2015, 08:22 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elway
11-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Langford will most likely get the start, Royal is out, Jeffrey should be out. The D should have a chance to ake some plays against the Bears line up.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Langford will most likely get the start, Royal is out, Jeffrey should be out. The D should have a chance to ake some plays against the Bears line up.

Considering the condition of the Bears receivers I look for them to try and establish the run and exploit the lack of depth we have on the line today. Hopefully Sylvester and Co have a big day.

samparnell
11-22-2015, 08:31 AM
Go Broncos! :goz: :logo:
:helmet: BLAM! BLAM! :helmet:
:D

FL BRONCO
11-22-2015, 08:32 AM
Rrrrrrrrrrrgh, I just got a call to go to work. I was so looking forward to watching this game. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Ah well, Good Luck Broncos. Goood Luck Oz. Enjoy everybody. And here is to a good game, good play by our young qb and a win:beer:
Have fun everyone:beer:

No injuries please:salute:

samparnell
11-22-2015, 08:36 AM
Considering the condition of the Bears receivers I look for them to try and establish the run and exploit the lack of depth we have on the line today. Hopefully Sylvester and Co have a big day.

Happy Birthday, Bro! :cheers:

Dave Magazu is the master of influence which can victimize a pursuing defense with team speed. Watch out for that.

mozzerpete
11-22-2015, 08:39 AM
Getting ready to attend the game and just heard that
Bears WR Alshon Jeffery is OUT!

We should stack the box to stop RB Langford and chip
the TEs: Miller and Bennett, and we should easily win.
(fingers crossed)

Finally a home game for me...I'm excited to see Oz play!

Elway
11-22-2015, 08:39 AM

Totally agree, if we cover the Rb and TEs Including Miller whom last week was a safety blanket for Jay and had a big day we should do well.

KansasKrista
11-22-2015, 08:54 AM
division could get a little dicey in coming weeks KC has pretty easy schedule n we still play NE pitt & cincy along w/ divisional games which wont be easy...need this win today

That's what I've been saying. The division is not a lock, although some seem to think it's a forgone conclusion.

BroncsFanInPa
11-22-2015, 08:58 AM
I hope hill man has a big day ,he's on my fantasy team

Pack Mules
11-22-2015, 09:09 AM
On the way to the game now, its sunny cold, no snow falling. Go Broncos!

qbronco
11-22-2015, 09:23 AM
Getting ready to attend the game and just heard that
Bears WR Alshon Jeffery is OUT!

We should stack the box to stop RB Langford and chip
the TEs: Miller and Bennett, and we should easily win.
(fingers crossed)

Finally a home game for me...I'm excited to see Oz play!

On the way to the game now, its sunny cold, no snow falling. Go Broncos!

Way to represent!!! :salute:

Have fun and GO BRONCOS

Elway
11-22-2015, 09:25 AM
Sanders is out too. Let's ope our younger WRs step up.

one_bad_55
11-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

Let's get that win in chilly CHI TOWN:beer:

Broncoholic JS
11-22-2015, 09:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K07yVtzioI

Here comes the pain!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

JakeNbake
11-22-2015, 09:43 AM
Let's go Broncos!

I won't be on the boards during the game today, so be good for the other mods :salute:

EddieMac
11-22-2015, 10:14 AM
Ditto, well ditto except I will be on....and my ban numbers are low .... :eek:

80stheman
11-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Let's go Brock and the team. We now need to win for spite cause Heath Evans just said the Raiders have a good shot to overtake us and win our division.

I'm eager to watch Brock play. If he plays anything like he did in preseason then I'm excited. It could be good, it could be ugly. Unfortunately, my heart has high expectations, which I know isn't fair but I want to Brock to succeed very badly! lol

Go Broncos, lets go victory Monday!

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago
Nothing like some warm food on a cold day. Particularly if it's served in a Brockpot.

I really like Andrew Mason and his take on our team, but it's posts like these that make him worth the follow. lol

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago
The @Broncos hope that success for their new QB is Brocket Science.

LOL

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago
Last week, Osweiler had a good feel for when to hit the ground & avoid contact when he ran. Call it a Brockslide.

Just have to post these, too funny.

sheenabobeena
11-22-2015, 10:42 AM
Sadly I won't be able to watch the game or post along in the game day thread today, but GO BRONCOS!!

Jaws
11-22-2015, 10:43 AM
Home from my future daughter in law's 21st birthday party and ready for some football!

Go Broncos!

HDbroncos02
11-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Brock Osweiler’s first game. Watch the offense open up due to his arm strength. DT should have a good game but I see Cody Latimer breaking out today.

Our defense needs to be more disciplined and we cannot afford to underestimating a surging Bears team.

Broncos 20-9 :goz:

EddieMac
11-22-2015, 10:46 AM
Whats the deal? We win yet?

Whats taking so long?

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Whats the deal? We win yet?

Whats taking so long?

Ummm, the game ended hours ago. it was 52 3 Broncos. Brock broke the TD record with 8 tds and 1 pick. Our defense was the most dominant it's been all year.

Dangit! Just woke up....what a great dream. :)

gobroncos313
11-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Cold, Windy, and snow. This should be old school football. If we go double TEs with a FB from under center, I might have to check my calendar.
Brocks a Montana boy. Weather will be noi problem

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Brock Osweiler’s first game. Watch the offense open up due to his arm strength. DT should have a good game but I see Cody Latimer breaking out today.

Our defense needs to be more disciplined and we cannot afford to underestimating a surging Bears team.

Broncos 20-9 :goz:

Love it but we haven't kept a team to a single digit score all year. I don't think it will happen today. I could see 24-17 though.

Broncosfan#307
11-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Im way excited to watch this game!
Lets Brock N Roll
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago
Andrew Mason Retweeted Michael Silver
This did not happen, I'm told. Besides, had he been made available for that price, multiple teams would have jumped. Andrew Mason added,

Michael Silver @MikeSilver
How sold are Broncos on Osweiler? Source says Elway called teams offering him in trade during 2014 season. Would have taken a 6. @nflnetwork

EddieMac
11-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Today we sing the Bears a lullaby.

Brock a bye baby Cutler on the turf again.... when the clock winds the offence will Brock..... and down will come baby cutler, the Bears and all....

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:53 AM
There is some irony here. Normally, we would be very concerned about such cold weather. But with Brock, that seems like a non issue now. It's fun to feel comfortable with cold weather again.

LegionOfVonDoom
11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
this surprised me

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 41m41 minutes ago

How sold are Broncos on Osweiler? Source says Elway called teams offering him in trade during 2014 season. Would have taken a 6. @nflnetwork

one_bad_55
11-22-2015, 10:56 AM
Not Dan Fouts. He hates the Broncos.........I guess the bright side is it is not Simms or Collingsworth.

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 10:57 AM
this surprised me

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 10m10 minutes ago
This did not happen, I'm told. Besides, had he been made available for that price, multiple teams would have jumped.

That was in reply to Michael Silver's tweet a few minutes ago.

gtown53
11-22-2015, 10:58 AM
This is it. After 4 years, this is the biggest game of Brock Osweiler's career.

I expect decisiveness, I expect no confusion, I expect crisp, accurate passes, I expect scrambling for 1st Downs, I expect brock to make the Offensive Line look good because of his mobility, and I expect no excuses at the end of the game.

Broncos-R-Great
11-22-2015, 10:58 AM
this surprised me

No way this is true, with all the bad backups out there somebody would've gave a 6th.

dandaman23
11-22-2015, 10:59 AM
All I want today is for Brock to look comfortable and confident and at the very least play decently. Also I want to see our defense finally get back to the way the played in the first 7 games. We need to force Cutler into mistakes and a lot of them. It will be great to give Brock as much help as possible.

one_bad_55
Love it but we haven't kept a team to a single digit score all year. I don't think it will happen today. I could see 24-17 though.

Hard to when your QB gave some of them a 7 point head start and the defense wasn't even on the field.

Elway
Best of luck Brock! Kick butt Broncos! :fight:

EddieMac

I expect decisiveness, I expect no confusion, I expect crisp, accurate passes, I expect scrambling for 1st Downs, I expect brock to make the Offensive Line look good because of his mobility, and I expect no excuses at the end of the game.

i expect not all your high expectations will be met..... but i am hoping :thumb:

BroncoSynapses

That's a lot of expectations.

VADER72
Let's light it up Brock

Hadez
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 10m10 minutes ago
This did not happen, I'm told. Besides, had he been made available for that price, multiple teams would have jumped.

That was in reply to Michael Silver's tweet a few minutes ago.

Agreed

With all the teams needing QBs all the time if Oz was available for a 4th I think he would have been traded a few times over.

bronco30
11-22-2015, 11:00 AM
I expect a lot of use out the TE's today we need lattimer fowler Caldwell step up n please no turnovers n itd also help a lot if the o-line shows up plays great...

defense come on keep cutler in the pocket n w/ Jeffery out we cant their TE's run wild come on lets go

dandaman23

I hope that's sarcasm I am sensing from this post...

L.M.
Looks like a nice clear day there. GO BRONCOSSSSSS!!!!

one_bad_55
11-22-2015, 11:01 AM
It is game time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, time for 10 more minutes worth of commercials. :brick:

BroncoSynapses
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 39s39 seconds ago
.@Broncos win the coin toss by calling tails. They defer their option. Bears ball first.

bronco30
play great on your b-day brock help bring us a much needed win

Broncoholic JS
11-22-2015, 11:02 AM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12249889_10204123127556889_5352370681796509217_n.j pg?oh=82dcd21c7fd5ef10211628eb77662a93&oe=56E99F67

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12239725_10204123127676892_584699448550732510_n.jp g?oh=5cbcb8acfbcda142ec53a18403d9fcac&oe=56E1D09F

GO BROCKOS!!!!!

bronco30
ok defense get a stop right away

captainbronco
Here we goooooooooooooooo defense

broncoslover115
No dumb penalties please. Good STs play and keep putting Jay in the dirt.

gtown53
i expect not all your high expectations will be met..... but i am hoping :thumb:

Siemian is the next man up! Haha

JordanElyea
11-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Let's go Broncos! Super excited!

#24 Next Champ
Let's go Broncos

roushmartin6
Wow Brock's parents drove 16 hours from Denver because their flight got canceled. Thats dedication

dandaman23
Let's go defense. Let's get an early TO here

AZ Snake Fan
11-22-2015, 11:04 AM

Go Broncos !!!

captainbronco
Not today!

bronco30
get off the field come on now

captainbronco
11-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Damn it don't give em any lanes

Elway
Never let Cutler scramble.

bronco30
lose contain again come on

captainbronco
Fox ball strikes again

ArchAngel
11-22-2015, 11:06 AM
We have problems with scrambling QBs.

JordanElyea
Good stop defence!

dandaman23
Nice defensive stand there.

roushmartin6
You know Fox will punt lol

one_bad_55
good stop........Let's go BROCKINATOR!!!!!!!!!!

LSIGRAD09
Really need to work on QBs running.

Fargo
Let's go team! No matter what, I'm still dedicated. Let's pull through!

EddieMac
nice stop..... and great Fox decision to punt! :D

Elway
Fox is not aggressive, of course he would punt, Chicago fans should know that.

captainbronco
Brock lobstah time!

broncoslover115
The fans wanted Fox to be aggressive???? :laugh: :laugh:

bronco30
11-22-2015, 11:07 AM
here we go brock lets go 75yd drive

dandaman23
Here we go...

Hadez
Come on Oz led offense lets get a Broncos TD!!

gtown53
Good field position. This is it, brock.

LSIGRAD09
Lol. Shaking hands with the Ref.

Elway
Hillman a slip and 3 yards.

captainbronco
11-22-2015, 11:08 AM
Nice and easy i like it

EddieMac
A screen worked!!!!!!

kinda!!

LSIGRAD09
I see we still have that screen play...

bronco30
1st down yes keep it movin

Bronco51
Hopefully the screen is more effective with Brock

Fargo
Keep moving forward.

JordanElyea
Hillman ripping

Hadez
Ok Ronnie has me regretting not starting him in 2 fantasy leagues already

roushmartin6
Damn offense looking good so far

one_bad_55
Looking good so far.........KEEP IT UP.........

dandaman23
There we go. Nice run. Can't wait to see the boot off of that.

bronco30
11-22-2015, 11:09 AM
wtg Hillman nice block davis

EddieMac
I want to say something that I would IP me for......

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronco51
Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Colem9r
Wizard of Oz show ladies and gentlemen

L.M.
Wooo hooo!!!!

gtown53
Dt, dt, dt, dt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one_bad_55
Td>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brockinator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ddddddddtttttt t

Doogansquest
Great start on both sides of the ball!

dandaman23
Not sure how wide open DT was but I'll take it.

bronco30
yessss wtg DT wide open 7-0 great start

Elway
Nice pass and good run .. blown coverage TD for Denver!

LSIGRAD09
Oh yeah!!!!!!!

JJBroncoFan
So, the offense looks pretty good! Go Brock!

captainbronco
Woooooo step up into the pocket and deliver a strike

broncoslover115
Boom!!!!!! Brock to DT

BroncoSynapses
11-22-2015, 11:10 AM
Oh baby! Me likey!!

JordanElyea
Beautiful blocking by Latimer and boom offense looks great

Houshmazode
Beautiful! Nice work O. Fox had a smile on his face.

Tom155
TD Broncos!!!

dizzolve
I've never seen DT that open

NICE START

BRONCOS

Bronco51
Hey Fox....you might want to cover number 88

captainbronco

Nah he sucks

bronco30
ok no big return n get another stop defense

one_bad_55
11-22-2015, 11:11 AM
As Sam would say.......

:helmet: BAM BAM :helmet:

BroncoSynapses
Oh man, how amazing was it to see some offense?!

Doogansquest
Not sure how wide open DT was but I'll take it.

Right? It may have happened with Brock, but we'll take guys wide open whenever a team wants to give it to us.

Bootleg
That should settle the nerves (and ours :laugh:)

Let's go!

Broncoholic JS
It has begun....

Rastic
I have anger issue right now toward all of you watching the game right now.

:( <sniff, sniff>

broncosrule4321
NICE DRIVE... let's stay consistent.. WAY TO START YOU BDAY BROCK

gobroncos313
That bubble screen works a lot better when the ball zips to the wr 1-2 second faster

EddieMac

I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed that......

JordanElyea
If the run game continues to click this offense will be beautiful

uncoalum
This is the start we needed

roushmartin6
Can't stack the box because Brock can throw the deep ball

BroncoSynapses
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 52s53 seconds ago
Touchdown stands ... McManus' PAT is good ... the @Broncos launch like a @Brocket ... 7-0.

broncoslover115

Blown coverage? Me like it!!!

Doogansquest

Well, it's great when a defense just elects to not cover one of the top 5 receivers in the league.

Broncoholic JS
11-22-2015, 11:12 AM
As Sam would say.......

:helmet: BLAM BLAM :helmet:

Fixed it for you!

bronco30
finally DT gets his 2nd TD this year

worldsoutro
Bring back manning

EddieMac
I have anger issue right now toward all of you watching the game right now.

:( <sniff, sniff>

Ahhhhhh muffin...... it was only EPIC!!!!! you didn't miss much :D

OrangestJuice
Woooo Brock!!!!!! Let's go Ozzy!

bronco30
I hope the bears blow more coverages today

broncoslover115
11-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Sometimes it scares me how DT carries the ball. I always get nervous someone is gonna punch it out from behind.

bronco30
ok defense lets go stay in your pass rush lanes

jfree24
We will take that for a good start.

SMR81
11-22-2015, 11:14 AM
Keep up with the poor Bear defense, Brock needs all the help he can get!!

VADER72
Awesome sauce.

EddieMac
Darn..... That was so close to ours..... great play by Miller

captainbronco
That eas good coverage swipe damn it

bronco30
oh stewart almost pick 6

dandaman23
Damn. Went for the big play..

roushmartin6
Oh man Stewart barely missed that

DrunkPanda
wow! where did this offense suddenly comes from?

WillTopper
listening on koa way to go Brock !!!!!!!!! Only 2 games i have not seen

JordanElyea
Close to a big play by stewar

Bootleg
11-22-2015, 11:15 AM
Shane Ray was held to the max there

bronco30
knock it off ray just do your job

JordanElyea
Defence will like having a lead for once haha

dandaman23
Big 3rd here let's get off the field.

DrunkPanda
11-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Sometimes it scares me how DT carries the ball. I always get nervous someone is gonna punch it out from behind.

Yes, you'd think he would eventually learn how to hold the ball, considering he HAS had the ball knocked out from behind quite frequently

bronco30
ok defense get off the field

JordanElyea
Come on Harris got to have that!

captainbronco
Damn chris jam him

LSIGRAD09
Man, defense is poor.

dandaman23
Damn. This D has had a rough time getting off the field on 3rd down the past few weeks.

roushmartin6
Come on Chris, Mariani is a scrub

Doogansquest
Those little crossing routes by the Bears are proving effective.

mojo0730
Defense definitely misses Ware.

bronco30
11-22-2015, 11:17 AM
lets go turnover be nice here

#24 Next Champ
Yeah CHJ come on bro...

JordanElyea
Shaq is a beast feel comfortable with him starting

DrunkPanda
listening on koa way to go Brock !!!!!!!!! Only 2 games i have not seen

I moved to L.A. when the season started, I bought NFL Sunday Ticket solely so that I wouldn't have to miss my beloved Broncos games :)

mojo0730
Seems like they're daring Jay to beat us so far.

bronco30
ok 3rd long lets go defense

ArchAngel
Theyre not running on us today but those crossing routes are killing.

captainbronco
11-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Woooooooooooooo

EddieMac
WTG Derek WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JordanElyea
Sack by the big bad Wolfe!

100%Broncoholic
HOWL it up WOLFE

gtown53
Is anybody else hearing the officials whistle coming from the crowd?

bronco30
yes wtg wolfe

roushmartin6
Nice sack by Wolfe

one_bad_55
WOLFE man with the TKO

LSIGRAD09
Nice stand D.

Fargo
A little set back, but we look strong.

Bootleg
Nice play Wolfe

jfree24
Let's stay aggressive Wolff!!!!111

WillTopper
woof woof wooof WOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bates
I hate it when my stream is behind! Lol. Good sack though.

-Rod-
What a play by Wolfe. I mean, what a drive by Wolfe.

captainbronco
Brocky balboa trots onto the field

bronco30
11-22-2015, 11:19 AM
long field need flip the field at least

Hadez
Nice to see this defense back to its dominating ways.

broncoslover115
Brocky balboa trots onto the field

Nice!!!!!

10 char

DrunkPanda
Gotta love being able to get pressure with a 4 man rush. Wolfe's first sack of the season, must have felt good against his old punk teammate

jfree24
11-22-2015, 11:20 AM
Okay let's open up this run game!!!!

BroncoSynapses
Love that Stewart went for the pick, even though he missed it. I like the aggressiveness.

Bates
I missed most of the first drive we had, I won't miss this one though.

JJBroncoFan
Keep up with the poor Bear defense, Brock needs all the help he can get!!

He already has done more than your bff man, let it go

captainbronco
Gotta love being able to get pressure with a 4 man rush. Wolfe's first sack of the season, must have felt good against his old punk teammate
They didnt play together actually

bronco30
88yd drive lets do it

Broncoholic JS
11-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Just imagine when we get Sanders back!! WOW

dandaman23
Nice 5 yard run on first down there.

#24 Next Champ
Run game looking way better under center

JJBroncoFan
Crazy how our run game looks better immediately

JordanElyea
Right away you can see how the rbs have more time to set their runs up coming from under center

captainbronco
Damn that oline folded harder than a lawn chair

roushmartin6
Bears sent the house that time

bronco30
see the o-line stil misses blocks smh

EddieMac
WOW poor Oline play there.......

dandaman23
11-22-2015, 11:22 AM
No protection there whatsoever.

#24 Next Champ
Oline just atrocious there come onnnnnn

Awful job there

uncoalum
That was some really good blocking

one_bad_55
How could that not be offsides

Bates
Wow, just crashed the line.

JordanElyea
Schofield blew that block

BroncoSynapses
Anderson!!!!

EddieMac
OMG LOVE the effort....this team is playing ball!!

Broncoholic JS
I don't know why it bothers me that 2 of our captains can't make a road trip to support the team. But it does.

bronco30
great run cj yes big 1st down

Bronco51
Man style by CJ

mojo0730
Holy cow way to go CJ!!!

captainbronco
Nice run cj manderson