PDA

View Full Version : International Brother looking to get involved in Broncos Nation

OrangeCrush2.0
11-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm from Canada, flew in on Friday for the Broncos vs Pats game this weekend and I'm trying to figure out what I can do to fully experience being United in Orange.

I was looking into the Mile High Village tailgating thing but seems like theyre sold out.
I wanna get involved in as much Broncos stuff as possible and soak this experience up..

Any suggestions on whats going on Pre-Game on Sunday?(Face painting, seeing alumni etc), and anything that is post-game? (Parties etc to celebrate Brady's sorrow).

Any help is appreciated, all suggestions are welcome.

GO :logo:

VenomousDB
11-29-2015, 10:02 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm from Canada, flew in on Friday for the Broncos vs Pats game this weekend and I'm trying to figure out what I can do to fully experience being United in Orange.

I was looking into the Mile High Village tailgating thing but seems like theyre sold out.
I wanna get involved in as much Broncos stuff as possible and soak this experience up..

Any suggestions on whats going on Pre-Game on Sunday?(Face painting, seeing alumni etc), and anything that is post-game? (Parties etc to celebrate Brady's sorrow).

Any help is appreciated, all suggestions are welcome.

GO :logo:

Tailgating is now open (I think, or it will be soon)

You dont need tickets for mile high village. Its located in the middle of the concourse and all it is is some bars and a bunch of tvs with other games going on