PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 16 : 2015 Bengals vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Elway
12-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Happy Holidays Broncomaniacs.

I figured I would post this now though we don't play until Monday night. I'm sure there will be lots to say before game time Monday.

Here we sit on the cusp of the regular season. With 2 games to go things can play out where we could be out of the playoffs or be the 2nd seed. Depends on which Broncos team shows up and how long they play for. We need all phases to play and execute for 60 minutes.

Obviously the run game has been faltering again, McManus has missed kicks, Colquitt should call it quits. We can't score on the 2nd half and it does not appear adjustments have been made. Kubes offense, great for the running game with the boot legs and roll outs....how'd we do with them the last two weeks?

Now we have a home game vs Cincy. We lost 2 of our last 3 home games, and were fortunate to beat NE. As of late we have not appeared to be world beaters. How a team can look so dominate in the first half like last week and fall apart in the second, I can't fathom. We've devoted many threads to that topic over the last few weeks.

We need a win badly. A bad win, a good win... any win. Let's hope NE's can also get a win with their back ups can beat the Jets. We need to have things start to move in the right direction, all we can do on our part is try to win our last two games.

Last year in week 15 it was Manning vs Dalton in an ugly Bronco performance in Cincy. Now it is Osweiler vs McCarron. Not quite the way the schedule makers drew it up. They want the bye week so they will play hard. We need to be ready.

SO how do we do in the 15th game of a season. Well we have a 4-6 record over the last decade. 3 of the 4 wins were at home. Of the 6 losses 4 were away two at home. (2 of the week 16 losses being to the Bengals)
On the plus side we have beat them 2 of the last 3 times we faced them. :goz:

I don't think AJ Green will burn us like Antonio Brown did. Chris Harris picked a bad time to have a bad game last week. Eifert is out so that is a plus in our favor. Hopefully the D line can get pressure on McCarron and force him into mistakes. Cinci has a good run game and a decent defense, so the D needs to step up and Brock will have his work cut out for him.

Like many here I will be anxiously watching the game to see what we can do out there. After the last 3 weeks I will try to ignore any positives int he first half and focus on what we do in the final 30 minutes. We need to treat this as a playoff game and win it!

With tension here hitting all time highs again, I will post the link to the COC so we can all review it, should we feel things are getting out of hand. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

So as I always end my posts, Lets hope for a good game, that we leave the game healthy and with the "W" which we have not seen in far too long! Go Broncos!!! Score early, score often and score in the 2nd half! :logo:

Broncoholic JS
12-27-2015, 01:18 AM
Time to clinch a playoff berth!

GO BRONCOS!!!

EddieMac
12-27-2015, 06:59 AM
Go Broncos!!

2 Minute Warning
12-27-2015, 07:33 AM
Go DENVER BRONCOS GO!!!!

:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

broncoslover115
12-27-2015, 08:22 AM
I am extremely nervous about this game. So much riding on it. Can we score in the 2nd half of a game? Can we close a game out with a win? Can we finally get our run game going? Will our receivers and TE's catch balls in crucial situations?

This game will determine what kind of team we are. We are playing for our playoff hopes. Let's go Broncos, show us what you are made of. Beat the Bengals. Crush the Bengals. A full 60 minutes of complete domination on both sides of the ball. GO BRONCOS.

qbronco
12-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Bengals??? Who dey???

Go Broncos!!!!! :salute:

Elway
12-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Bengals??? Who dey???

Go Broncos!!!!! :salute:

Let's hope dey the team we beat Monday night!

FL BRONCO
12-27-2015, 09:03 AM
Very excited about the game, can't wait to see how we respond this game.

Please no injuries

samparnell
12-27-2015, 09:13 AM
I like to watch the Denver Broncos play football ... any day of the week. :D :goz: :logo:

:helmet: BLAM! BLAM! :helmet:

Atwnbroncfan
12-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Ive come to hate the Broncos on MNF. The wait is too long

MarkB
12-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broncoslover115
12-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Ive come to hate the Broncos on MNF. The wait is too long

I know. Love the Sunday 1:00 EST game the best.

AZ Snake Fan
12-27-2015, 10:07 AM

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE bungles !!!

GO "D" --- SACK aj !!!

Broncos 42
bungles 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

L.M.
12-27-2015, 10:32 AM

Broncos 42
bungles 13

We might need two pick sixes to get that total, but I'd take that!

FL BRONCO
12-27-2015, 10:58 AM
I like it on Monday, gives our safeties more time to heal, think its a good thing

L.M.
12-27-2015, 12:06 PM

And when was the last time we had a Saturday night game? I kept wishing we were playing last night instead.

L.M.
12-27-2015, 12:07 PM
I like it on Monday, gives our safeties more time to heal, think its a good thing

For sure, we definitely need them back! And more time for CJ too.

KansasKrista
12-27-2015, 12:12 PM

I'm just the opposite. I hate it when the Broncos play the early game. If they lose it ruins every game from then on out that week.

Colem9r
12-27-2015, 12:23 PM
Broncos are in trouble it will be a must win or out of the playoffs.

Broncoholic JS
12-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Man I sure do miss that Brandon Marshall guy playing for us!

outofstatefan
12-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Broncos are in trouble it will be a must win or out of the playoffs.
Got that right! Right now Jets and Chiefs taking care of business.

KansasKrista
12-27-2015, 01:15 PM
Can just one of these games go the Broncos way today?? Doesn't look promising.

I hate the idea of Denver having to win out just to make the play off's. I just do not have the confidence in them at this point to feel very optimistic.

Not sure I will even be able to watch the game tomorrow night I will be such a nervous wreck!!

assassin216
12-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Got that right! Right now Jets and Chiefs taking care of business.

The Browns are giving the Chiefs fits......

assassin216
12-27-2015, 02:03 PM
WOW......can't believe what I saw in the Chiefs game....

Broncoholic JS
12-27-2015, 02:16 PM
WOW......can't believe what I saw in the Chiefs game....

I didn't get that game. What happened?

BIGB83
12-27-2015, 02:24 PM
Win 1 of the next 2 and we are in. Possibly 1 seed...today couldn't have went any better

KansasKrista
12-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Yes it could have. It would have been a lot better if the Chiefs lost.

assassin216
12-27-2015, 02:40 PM
I didn't get that game. What happened?

The Browns was inside the 20 yard line and didn't have enough time to clock the ball....

BIGB83
12-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Yes it could have. It would have been a lot better if the Chiefs lost. Regardless win 1 and we're in...doesn't get much better

Broncoholic JS
12-27-2015, 02:57 PM
Something tells me we win tomorrow night and Brock gets hurt in the 4th quarter (late). Then, Manning gets the nod the following week and leads us to the Lombardi trophy. I don't know why I feel that, but I do.

I believe in Brock.
I believe in Manning.
I believe in the Broncos!

JJBroncoFan
12-27-2015, 03:07 PM
Something tells me we win tomorrow night and Brock gets hurt in the 4th quarter (late). Then, Manning gets the nod the following week and leads us to the Lombardi trophy. I don't know why I feel that, but I do.

I believe in Brock.
I believe in Manning.

You're a potty mouth

Atwnbroncfan
12-27-2015, 03:18 PM

I believe in Brock.
I believe in Manning.

You have very specific feelings.

duhyaj
12-27-2015, 03:19 PM

I believe in Brock.
I believe in Manning.

I agree because I believe the league is not what we think it is but thats for another thread... I mean the ref did just call the ball for the pats lol .. just sayin.

duhyaj
12-27-2015, 03:20 PM
Oh yeah and woo hoo we still have an outside shot at the #1 seed lol

jazzy22jeff
12-27-2015, 06:33 PM
I am extremely nervous about this game. So much riding on it. Can we score in the 2nd half of a game? Can we close a game out with a win? Can we finally get our run game going? Will our receivers and TE's catch balls in crucial situations?

This game will determine what kind of team we are. We are playing for our playoff hopes. Let's go Broncos, show us what you are made of. Beat the Bengals. Crush the Bengals. A full 60 minutes of complete domination on both sides of the ball. GO BRONCOS.
Pretty much sums it up. Put up, or shut up now boys. We have the chance to control the conference and definitely the division. We have a superbowl potential team with a high octane defense! Show me you can play a full 60 minutes of dominance like against GB! Otherwise, clean out your lockers because the season is already over.

$Broncos$
12-27-2015, 06:35 PM
I Dont even think this will be a close game. Broncos destroy!!!

ArchAngel
12-28-2015, 02:38 AM
So, the Bengals have the #1 redzone defense and we have, probably, the worst redzone offense. Im not calling this game, just pointing that out.

Canmore
12-28-2015, 05:09 AM
Show me FOUR full quarters of football. Time to put up or shut up.

GO BRONCOS!!!

the0rangecrush
12-28-2015, 05:26 AM
I need 5.5 points to win my playoff matchup, so if Denver's D could pitch a shut out that would be great

VADER72
12-28-2015, 07:01 AM
We blow this game tonight, someone should be shown the door.

VADER72
12-28-2015, 07:02 AM
The Bungles TE Elstry isn't playing so that helps.

simplistickhaos
12-28-2015, 07:32 AM
Yeah, Eifert being out helps a bunch.

I have a feeling after last week, this defense feels like it has something to prove. With the talent on this defense, that is a dangerous thing.

ABQBronco25
12-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Yeah, Eifert being out helps a bunch.

I have a feeling after last week, this defense feels like it has something to prove. With the talent on this defense, that is a dangerous thing.

Indeed they do. The 2013 Seahawks had that rough loss in Indy, where TY Hilton went crazy. It happens to even the best defensive units. That being said, even without Eifert, AJ Green still draws some concern. Green has the big body, so hopefully Talib will be covering him tonight.

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 07:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6BgnqAFWA8

Um, yeah...

bronco30
12-28-2015, 08:20 AM
as I heard cris carter say this morning Vernon davis n DT bring your hands to the stadium tonight

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 08:25 AM
Can't think of a bigger regular season game of late.

As many have stated the playoffs start tonight!

Let us go out and lay the smacketh down on the Bengals candy ....

Go Broncos!!!

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 08:59 AM
as I heard cris carter say this morning Vernon davis n DT bring your hands to the stadium tonight

Yeah, he was pretty disgusted with both of them. Bring your hands guys. Bring your hands.

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Okay now is when we find out what our players and tea are made of. Very excited to see how they respond. Go Broncos.

brianmcfarlane
12-28-2015, 09:41 AM
I am hoping that the Broncos D starters are close to ... 95% healthy?? It could really be helpful if Ware is back to form, that may be wishful thinking but a relative healthier Ware could make a big difference with our pass rush rotation. It seemed when Ware was healthy early season Barrett also had more of an impact, Ray's pass rush ability is also noticeable. I think playing McCarron, an inexperienced pro will make lots of mistakes if we get the pass pressure we're capable of. Having TJ and Stewart starting will also be impactful, I really see the Broncos D being able to greatly limit Cin's offense. They also are without their star TE but we cannot ignore Kroft, especially if they get to the red zone. BTW, going into this week the Broncos are #1 still in yards per game, pass yards per game AND rush yards per game and we are going up against a inexperienced backup QB.
On offense we must get the running game going, at least it needs to be effective and we need to be relatively balanced throughout the game (something like 55% pass?). Bengals have a good defense as well but I think if we stay balanced we should score enough.
Last week the Bengals win was primarily from getting turnovers not necessarily due to great QB play. IF we can win the turnover battle we should be able to get the win. We have more at stake in this game than the Bengals, I hope we play like its a playoff game or we could be looking at a lousy position in the playoffs, at best.

Broncos 20-10

:goz:

brianmcfarlane
12-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Okay now is when we find out what our players and tea are made of. Very excited to see how they respond. Go Broncos.

? :confused: ... I didn't know they made tea? :D

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 09:48 AM
? :confused: ... I didn't know they made tea? :D

Yeah its the whole expand to England thing, I thought everybody knew:D

Montoya
12-28-2015, 10:16 AM
I really hope CJ Is back to full health. We need him. He opens up our playcalling to a whole nother level. Don't want to have to watch hillman get tackled by one arm every play. Glad we get our safeties back as well. both of them have had GREAT years. Tj ward has won us a couple games this year. And I will give a ton of credit to Stewart. I wasn't too big on him before the year but man has he played good. He really has. Here's to a injury free game. Need to stay healthy for the playoffs.

KansasKrista
12-28-2015, 11:06 AM
I can't even watch the game tonight. I can't remember the last time I was this nervous for a game, and I get the butterflies every game pretty much. I'm a nervous wreck already and it's still almost 8 hours to kick off.

LSIGRAD09
12-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Don't have a good feeling about tonight.

Unless something magically changed for the O-Line, the Bengals defense is much better than Pittsburgh or Oakland. Especially with all their different blitzes.

Huge game, hope we win.

I can see this easily being something like 15-12 as a final.

Jaws
12-28-2015, 12:21 PM
7.20 p.m here in Wales and I hope to be tucked up in bed within the hour so I can join the thread and watch the game during the silly hours!

Go BRONCOS!

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 12:26 PM
7.20 p.m here in Wales and I hope to be tucked up in bed within the hour so I can join the thread and watch the game during the silly hours!

Go BRONCOS!

Hope to see you ther madam, it should be a very interesting game. I for one think we come out and get the W tonight and seal a playoff birth. Get some good rest, you will probably need it:D

Jaws
12-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Hope to see you ther madam, it should be a very interesting game. I for one think we come out and get the W tonight and seal a playoff birth. Get some good rest, you will probably need it:D

Thanks. :beer:
If they play well it sure helps with the staying awake thing!

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 12:47 PM
I am so darn nervous today. Is it too early to start drinking?

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 12:50 PM

Lol, nope! Just pace yourself.

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 12:51 PM
http://youtu.be/J0Li4SQQGT0

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 12:54 PM

Is it ever? Its 5 oclock somewhere:beer:

Im currently snowed in, in my hotel, in the desert. Lolololol. Of course I have no alcohol. And some people say the man upstairs has no sense of humor. He is looking at me and laughing right now. Wish I could.

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 12:57 PM
http://youtu.be/OjpF0vnNNII

The kid is gonna bring it tonight!

I'd like to see some of these boots for bombs....

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 12:59 PM
I'm pumped up, and there's a while to wait.

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm pumped up, and there's a while to wait.
Toooooo lonnng

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 01:17 PM
Is it ever? Its 5 oclock somewhere:beer:

Im currently snowed in, in my hotel, in the desert. Lolololol. Of course I have no alcohol. And some people say the man upstairs has no sense of humor. He is looking at me and laughing right now. Wish I could.

I'm sending some over right now. When someone knocks on your door. ANSWER IT! :D

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 01:18 PM
OT but you have to hear this folks, the Boston sports media are now saying the Pats lost on purpose because they didn't want to play PIT.

Wow!

Nuts4koi
12-28-2015, 01:54 PM
We beat the Bungles tonight and the Chargers next week and get the #2 seed. I just don't see us losing to A.J. McCarron or losing to the Chargers in our house.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

L.M.
12-28-2015, 02:03 PM
http://youtu.be/OjpF0vnNNII

The kid is gonna bring it tonight!

I'd like to see some of these boots for bombs....

That was beautiful and Caldwell was sooo wide open! That's preseason for ya- harder to pull that off on the Cardinals D now.

80stheman
12-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 02:26 PM
That was beautiful and Caldwell was sooo wide open! That's preseason for ya- harder to pull that off on the Cardinals D now.

That wasn't preseason lol, that was last week in a route haha. Don't take the wind out of my sails man.

That dude has a cannon, don't he? Lol

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Well Merrill Hoge and Jaws just said on ESPN that they are "off our bandwagon" because our offense stinks. They said our not being able to run, our crappy line, not scoring in the 2nd half and inconsistent execution makes us not very good. They said our defense needs help from our offense once in a while.

Let's prove them wrong.

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 02:38 PM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/5716_10153873941391318_4372557018134414713_n.jpg?o h=54f737baf3201714facbd2206195464b&oe=571C12D4

This is from the Broncos facebook...

L.M.
12-28-2015, 02:39 PM
That wasn't preseason lol, that was last week in a route haha. Don't take the wind out of my sails man.

That dude has a cannon, don't he? Lol

It wouldn't let me play it here -says it contains content from the NFL blocked at this site and gives the option to play it at youtube which links to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpF0vnNNII&feature=player_embedded

Week 4 of Preseason.

Sorry about your sails, man! :laugh: Yeah he sure does have a cannon, which is refreshing to see. :salute:

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 02:42 PM

I'm thinking we might see a couple roll outs tonight to move the pocket. We will see.

L.M.
12-28-2015, 02:45 PM
I'm thinking we might see a couple roll outs tonight to move the pocket. We will see.

Tick tick, tick tick, tick tick! I reeeeally need to stop looking at the clock, it's going waaay too slow.

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Tick tick, tick tick, tick tick! I reeeeally need to stop looking at the clock, it's going waaay too slow.

Well I started drinking. It's helping. :D

What's not helping is listening to NFL Live and hearing how they think our offense blows and don't think we're gonna win.

KansasKrista
12-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Well Merrill Hoge and Jaws just said on ESPN that they are "off our bandwagon" because our offense stinks. They said our not being able to run, our crappy line, not scoring in the 2nd half and inconsistent execution makes us not very good. They said our defense needs help from our offense once in a while.

Let's prove them wrong.

Unfortunately they are not wrong. And it sickens me to admit that because I loathe Merrill Hoge. He is a very hateful person in my opinion.

I am perplexed by the optimism I read on these forums. Not sure why anyone would feel confident about this team moving forward. The last two weeks have been a disaster and I can't see any reason all the issues the Offense has would suddenly go away in a week.

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Unfortunately they are not wrong. And it sickens me to admit that because I loathe Merrill Hoge. He is a very hateful person in my opinion.

I am perplexed by the optimism I read on these forums. Not sure why anyone would feel confident about this team moving forward. The last two weeks have been a disaster and I can't see any reason all the issues the Offense has would suddenly go away in a week.

I can't stand him either and I'm worried that they are correct as well. I'm really worried about this game.

L.M.
12-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Well I started drinking. It's helping. :D

What's not helping is listening to NFL Live and hearing how they think our offense blows and don't think we're gonna win.

Better slow it down there, J! I don't want to have to decipher a bunch of slurred posts tonight!

:P

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 02:56 PM
3 hrs 35 minutes to go

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Better slow it down there, J! I don't want to have to decipher a bunch of slurred posts tonight!

Glug, glug, glug! Ahh!

Hey, Hoge, Trey and Jaws picked us to win even after they just picked us apart. Go figure.

ArchAngel
12-28-2015, 02:57 PM

Let's prove them wrong.

They are pretty much spot on.

L.M.
12-28-2015, 03:08 PM

Coaches and players spend every day in between working on problems, and this is how teams bounce back from losses or out of losing streaks. The past doesn't have to equal future and usually doesn't.

There's little they can do to fix the line at this point, but everyone else (YEAH I"M TALKING ABOUT YOU DT AND VD) can work on execution and eliminating the small mistakes that hurt us too and did make a difference.

As devoted fans it's our job to reach inside and pull out enough optimism to cheer for our team. It's an unpredictable game, why not get excited about it? It's so much more enjoyable this way, and that's the whole point of watching it in the first place.

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 03:32 PM
3 hrs guys and gals 3 hrs

L.M.
12-28-2015, 03:45 PM
3 hrs guys and gals 3 hrs

:laugh: At least Monday Night Countdown starts pretty soon to help pass the time.

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Just cracked my first barley pop!

Smooth sailing

bronco30
12-28-2015, 03:56 PM
tonight would be a great time for this o-line to have its best night run blocking n pass protection bc will need it cincy has really good defense upfront...

our defense can not give up so many 3rd n longs like we did vs pitt get off the field n hopefully give us a short field a few times...bc I don't see very many long drives n catch the ball boys

please Colquitt no clunkers either

bronco30
12-28-2015, 03:58 PM
:laugh: At least Monday Night Countdown starts pretty soon to help pass the time.

yep in a about 2 minutes this should be fun its basically the playoffs win these next 2 n get a bye

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 04:00 PM
tonight would be a great time for this o-line to have its best night run blocking n pass protection bc will need it cincy has really good defense upfront...

our defense can not give up so many 3rd n longs like we did vs pitt get off the field n hopefully give us a short field a few times...bc I don't see very many long drives n catch the ball boys

Cincinnati's dline is the real deal. Dunlap worries me.....

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 04:04 PM

That aint Ben R and the Pitt offense we are facing off against

ptwood
12-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Go Broncos!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/ptwood/OI000050.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/ptwood/media/OI000050.jpg.html)

L.M.
12-28-2015, 04:23 PM

Oh God, Colquitt, I forgot about that problem. :rolleyes: Yes, let's hope he doesn't utterly suck again tonight. Please, Lord!

Football Outsiders has their ST ranked 8th and ours 14th. I have no idea just how good their ST is currently though. If this turns into a defensive struggle (likely) then the field position game is critical!

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Colquitt! Ugh! Time for another shot. Lol

I'm foreseeing those drunken texts Lynch. :laugh:

bronco30
12-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Cincinnati's dline is the real deal. Dunlap worries me.....

as does geno atkins he'll be a force to

ELWAY421
12-28-2015, 04:34 PM

I'm actually worried about Geno because of the sickle cell trait. It really messed Ryan Clark up playing in Denver. So much so he was hospitalized and didn't play in Denver again.

bronco30
12-28-2015, 04:35 PM
im also praying the coaches make the right adjustments at half bc if we go 4 straight games w/ out scoring in 2nd half will lose again...

BroncoSynapses
12-28-2015, 04:40 PM

It's ok, we have one of the worse o-lines in the league, they must be licking their chops! Ugh

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 04:41 PM
I pray our defense can play like they did in 2 games we've played before - GB and our 1st KC game. Go get 'em boys. I wanna see McCarron hit the dirt. I wanna see TO's and defensive scores.

DT, get your mother out of your head. I saw the story on NFLN that she's one of the reasons you're not catching the ball. Stop it, have fun and just relax.

elway7777
We are long overdue for a statement type game. Here's to hoping we make a statement tonight. Go Broncos!

L.M.
Colquitt! Ugh! Time for another shot. Lol

I'm foreseeing those drunken texts Lynch. :laugh:

HEEEEYY shomeonne remindColquish thatt heesha supposa bea dam pro%feshional an getting PAYD! #$$$!

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 04:43 PM
1 hr 45 min , just in case you wanted to know:D

jwptexas
12-28-2015, 04:47 PM
I bet the defense feast on McCarron

bronco30
12-28-2015, 04:48 PM
gotta win boys lets go broncos.....man im nervous

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 04:52 PM
HEEEEYY shomeonne remindColquish thatt heesha supposa bea dam pro%feshional an getting PAYD! #$$$!

Who? Wy u tkking me lik dat? Colcuter? He no tEAm on bromcs

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Who? Wy u tkking me lik dat? Colcuter? He no tEAm on bromcs

Wow you have been drinking

L.M.
12-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Temp will be in the teens tonight BRRRRR better deflate the balls a little. Oh wait we don't have Brady. Nevermind.

TH3JUICEMAN
12-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Watching warm ups. Vernon out early doing A LOT of goal line catches

TH3JUICEMAN
12-28-2015, 05:04 PM
Colquitt looking crappy in warm ups

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 05:04 PM
Wow you have been drinking

Uh, can you tell? LynchMobster is sending me drunken texts. Lol

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Uh, can you tell? LynchMobster is sending me drunken texts. Lol

Not fair gotta share

I enjoy good drunken texts

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm feeling reeeeely good about this one.

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 05:10 PM
I'm feeling reeeeely good about this one.

I'm a nervous wreck! My stomach is doing flips.

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:18 PM
You all remember the game when you were younger where the teacher would whisper something in one kids ear and then it would be passed on down the line whisper by whisper and by the time it got to the last child it was nothing even resembling what was first whispered

I've just been roaming the threads and man more than one of them made me recall that game lololol

Just an observation, and yes I am way too pumped with nothing better to do, I am starting to rock in my chair cause I can't sit still. I am ready. I want me some kitty cat but and I want it now.

Ready to turn the Bengals into ragdolls

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:19 PM

Im nervous FOR THE BENGALS

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:20 PM

Don't be nervous BL cause we are gonna whip some feline butt

KansasKrista
12-28-2015, 05:26 PM
My stomach is doing flip flops. I'm not even sure I will be able to watch the game.

My heart will sink like a stone if we lose but, if we pull this off I will be on cloud nine!!

bronx_2003
12-28-2015, 05:28 PM
THIS IS IT !!!!!!!!!

Win and we should get the number 2 seed. A bye week and one home win from the Championship game.

Lose and the season is all but over. We get a wildcard with a win next week but I can't see this team winning 3 on the road.

Make no mistake, this is a playoff game and the season is on the line .......................

cooperkayd
12-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone! I've been a member on these boards for years, I just rarely post. Just wanted to drop in and say GO BRONCOS!! Hoping for 60 minutes, all three phases, lights out Broncos football!

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:30 PM
There is more than 1 way to skin a cat and I wanna use all of them and make them suffer. We are taking down the Bungles today.

Our playoff begins today cause we are getting in the playoffs today

bronx_2003
12-28-2015, 05:36 PM
I just hope Brock knows that a throw away or sack is fine. If we lose it will be because of a pick 6 or a couple of bad TO's when we give them a short field.

McCarron will not roll down the field on this D. A punt for us is NOT a bad thing. Play field position and avoid TO's

bronx_2003
12-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 55m55 minutes ago

To consider if it goes wrong for #Broncos: Peyton Manning is rapidly getting healthy. 4 throwing sessions, no setbacks. Likely practice soon

FL BRONCO
12-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Less than an hour

BroncsFanInPa
12-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Man I was feeling so confident till I heard Brock was in a lot of pain with his shoulder.one good hit tonight in the cold could really screw us

Bronco51
12-28-2015, 05:42 PM
So, I walked past the ESPN booth and pulled a Joe Namath. Told Suzy "I want to kiss you". She did not reply:sad:

one_bad_55
12-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Almost time to kill the kitties. Go Broncos!!!! :goz:

ArchAngel
12-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Has anyone heard if Ware is still going to be playing limited snaps?

JayJack
12-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Playoffs and the West is on the Line. If that's not enough to get the win tonight.....

Broncoyearound
12-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Let's get ready to roll boys

SammyWinder
12-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Oh look guys V. Davis actually caught a ball... To bad it was during the pre-game...

:rolleyes:

VADER72
12-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Let's kick some butt

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 05:58 PM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/6203_10153742731286390_1501753796343628933_n.jpg?o h=0696632e0a2fd67262284e9fab426197&oe=57010FC5

LOL

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 55m55 minutes ago

To consider if it goes wrong for #Broncos: Peyton Manning is rapidly getting healthy. 4 throwing sessions, no setbacks. Likely practice soon

This is good news as Brock is hurt as far as someone said in this thread.

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 06:03 PM
Trent Dilfer, Ray Lewis believe AJ McCarron has the edge due to his being in Alabama and high pressure situations and their play caller, Hugh Jackson.

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 06:04 PM
How serious is the injury to Brock?

rst08tierney
12-28-2015, 06:04 PM
Perfect timing on that drop dt

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 06:05 PM
I haven't felt this nervous since the 2012 Ravens divisional game. Ugh!

dizzolve
12-28-2015, 06:05 PM
What are the chances Brock Osweiller makes it all the way through this game without getting knocked out with that shoulder........ or worse - trying to protect the shoulder gets something else hurt???

Place your bets. Against a defense like this -......... he better be careful - and Kubiak needs to help the kid out

Atwnbroncfan
12-28-2015, 06:06 PM
Trent Dilfer, Ray Lewis believe AJ McCarron has the edge due to his being in Alabama and high pressure situations and their play caller, Hugh Jackson.

Can't deny that fact. Has been in a lot more pressure situations than Brock

roushmartin6
We need this win BAD, please don't disappoint me Denver

LASERLIPS

As an LSU fan, I've had opportunities to see quite a bit of McCarron in college, and yes, he was most definitely clutch in big games and did see a great deal of good defenses in the SEC. Having said that, it's a whole different ballgame now in the NFL. And here's hoping that the one element he was not exposed to in college gets to him this evening....COLD WEATHER!

broncoslover115
What are the chances Brock Osweiller makes it all the way through this game without getting knocked out with that shoulder........ or worse - trying to protect the shoulder gets something else hurt???

Place your bets. Against a defense like this -......... he better be careful - and Kubiak needs to help the kid out

Let's hope our run game gets going. I hope CJ is starting.

L.M.
12-28-2015, 06:07 PM

They were tokin some really potent stuff before the show.

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 06:08 PM
As an LSU fan, I've had opportunities to see quite a bit of McCarron in college, and yes, he was most definitely clutch in big games and did see a great deal of good defenses in the SEC. Having said that, it's a whole different ballgame now in the NFL. And here's hoping that the one element he was not exposed to in college gets to him this evening....COLD WEATHER!

And he hasn't faced Von, DWare, Malik, Wolfe, Trevathan, Marshall and Shane Ray!

SammyWinder
12-28-2015, 06:08 PM

You could put Ryan Leaf on the opposing team and Ray Lewis will say he will win.. I don't think he has ever picked us to win any game.

LASERLIPS
12-28-2015, 06:09 PM
And he hasn't faced Von, DWare, Malik, Wolfe, Trevathan, Marshall and Shane Ray!

Truth!

10char

gtown53
12-28-2015, 06:10 PM
So, I walked past the ESPN booth and pulled a Joe Namath. Told Suzy "I want to kiss you". She did not reply:sad:

Hopefully you are as crocked as Namath was that night. Ha ha

Elway
Almost game time: From NFL.com

If Cincinnati wins on MNF:
1) Bengals clinch first-round bye
2) Texans win AFC South
3) Colts are eliminated
4) Chiefs move into first place in AFC West as AFC's No. 3 seed
5) Jets move from No. 6 seed to No. 5 in AFC
6) Broncos move to No. 6 seed in AFC

If Denver wins on MNF:
1) Broncos move up to No. 2 seed in AFC
2) Bengals move down to No. 3 seed in AFC
3) Colts remain alive in AFC South race
4) Chiefs remain No. 5 seed in AFC

SammyWinder
I just want to see what we do in the second half...

I want Kubiak to get his head out of his hind parts and coach this team up at halftime..

I want a Lexus too, but probably have to settle for a Honda...

rst08tierney
12-28-2015, 06:12 PM
This defense will carry the load tonight. I'm confident if the broncos score 22pts they will get the W

broncoslover115

I want Kubiak to get his head out of his hind parts and coach this team up at halftime..

:laugh: :laugh: I have a Honda Civic. I love it.

gtown53
Can't deny that fact. Has been in a lot more pressure situations than Brock

We are going to learn a lot about brock, tonight.

L.M.
12-28-2015, 06:13 PM

I just want a W and I don't care how it happens, even 2-0 winning with a safety!

LASERLIPS
12-28-2015, 06:14 PM
We need to win on 1st down tonight on offense. Can't afford to be in 2nd/3rd & long situations. Running game must be effective.

rst08tierney
12-28-2015, 06:14 PM
Vegas line moved to Broncos - 4.5

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Trent, Steve, TJ, Cris, and Boomer all pick Denver!!

Jeremyxc
12-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Vegas line moved to Broncos - 4.5

I always forget, is the line move good for Denver?

L.M.
12-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Trent, Steve, TJ, Cris, and Boomer all pick Denver!!

THat's rare!

roushmartin6
12-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Lol Idk why they even ask TJ, we all know who he is going with lol

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 06:18 PM
THat's rare!

It really is!!

canadiansbronco
12-28-2015, 06:18 PM
We win this we are in cmon boys !!!!!!!!!!

rst08tierney
12-28-2015, 06:19 PM
I always forget, is the line move good for Denver?
It just means most of the bests had been on Denver. Move it a point money swings to the bengles

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 06:20 PM
It just means most of the bests had been on Denver. Move it a point money swings to the bengles

Hope this means we don't get hosed on the calls tonight.

outofstatefan
GOOOOO BRONCOS!!! We need this one!

one_bad_55
Stadium looks kind of empty. It is a cold one out there for the fans. Hope they make lots of noise. :goz:

JakeNbake
12-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Let's go BRONCOS!

Remember to follow the CoC!

kev5ifty6
12-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Lol Idk why they even ask TJ, we all know who he is going with lol

Didn't he pick the Steelers last week?

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 06:22 PM
THat's rare!

Boomer NEVER picks us. But he said, they beat GB and NE at home.

We beat Brady. We beat Rodgers. We can beat AJ McCarron too.

FL BRONCO
Okay lets kick some kittens:salute:

RunYouOver
Let's do it!! :D

BroncsFanInPa
12-28-2015, 06:23 PM
Didn't champ bailey cause chad johnsons first career lost fumble in Denver? Idk what that really has to do with anything.i was just having déjà vu

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 06:23 PM
Didn't champ bailey cause chad johnsons first career lost fumble in Denver? Idk what that really has to do with anything.i was just having déjà vu

Any straws we can hold on to is fine by me.

Broncoholic JS
12-28-2015, 06:24 PM
Remember to adhere to COC, we are all Broncos fans after all. Let's act like we are all a family.

Think before you post. Don't post with emotion.

GO BRONCOS!!!

kev5ifty6
12-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Let's get this game started!!!!

HDbroncos02
12-28-2015, 06:26 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!!

Need the offensive line to step up and our defense to rebound and terrorize AJ McCarron. We got this. Von Miller will have at least 2 sacks and the return of Darian Stewart and TJ Ward will help tremendously.

Broncos 31-14

rst08tierney
Brock looking hungry..... (also looking like he's ready to puke)

Broncoyearound
A win is needed in the worst way home fans cheer your lungs out. Here's hoping for an injury free game with a win for us tonight

Colem9r
Ok people singing the anthem look liked the stepped off the set of duck dynasty

broncoslover115
12-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Yikes, both teams have Orange shirts! Confusing!

kev5ifty6
GO BRONCOS!!!!

Need the offensive line to step up and our defense to rebound and terrorize AJ McCarron. We got this. Von Miller will have at least 2 sacks and the return of Darian Stewart and TJ Ward will help tremendously.

Broncos 31-14

I like where your heads at.

SammyWinder
WOW...interesting National Anthem....

zzzzzzz

Chrissy
Peyton looks GREAT in his workout Sunday..YES.Now Broncos go win

broncoslover115
Ok people singing the anthem look liked the stepped off the set of duck dynasty

:laugh: :laugh:

They did!

pepesilvia
Why does Brock look nervous AF lolol

VADER72
12-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Kick these cats out of our home, no strays

broncoslover115
Peyton looks GREAT in his workout Sunday..YES.Now Broncos go win

Well Steve Young noticed right away he wasn't planting his foot.

Broncoyearound
Didn't take Chrissy long to get the Manning spirit in this game thread lol

FL BRONCO
Didn't see it poste here is link to inactives
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Gameday-Inactives-vs-Bengals/d1e95476-e678-4173-a414-aad57ef3c9d7

Chrissy
I like where your heads at.

McCarron has the Sabin curse..THEY DONT WIN IN THE NFL.. its only a college thang..lol

kev5ifty6
12-28-2015, 06:29 PM

Who is that in your profile pic? Looks like Derek Carr. Lol

dandaman23
Here we go!! Hopefully our boys will come out and play a full 4 quarters. I want to see constant pressure on McCarron and smart play calling on offense.

AussieBronco76

Also who can ever forget the fluke tip pass TD at the end of regulation to beat Cinci in Cinci.It was our slot WR pre Welker the ex colt cant remember his name.

BigOBroncoFan
Lets GO NEED A WIN lets clinch a Playoff Birth

LASERLIPS
Harris redeems himself with a pick-6, Talib blankets Green, Von & Ware drop McCaron.

DT and VD pull their heads out and explode on Cincy's defense.

odiesback
Let's GO BRONCOS!!!

Chrissy
Didn't take Chrissy long to get the Manning spirit in this game thread lol

Hell its hard not too when hes front and center on my TV.. ( still trying to pick my mouth up off the floor though,,,shhhh don't tell nobody,,lol )

SammyWinder

His future rides on this game, not to mention our Playoff hopes..

I would be nervous too if I had the hopes of a organization and millions of dollars in future contract money on my shoulder tonight.

one_bad_55
12-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Remember to adhere to COC, we are all Broncos fans after all. Let's act like we are all a family.

Think before you post. Don't post with emotion.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Post without emotion? I want to see that happen. :laugh: We have passionate fans here.

kev5ifty6
Also who can ever forget the fluke tip pass TD at the end of regulation to beat Cinci in Cinci.It was our slot WR pre Welker the ex colt cant remember his name.

Brandon Stokely

AZ Snake Fan

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Broncos !!!

gtown53
12-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Refs screw up the coin toss? Really?

BroncoBreeder
https://img1.etsystatic.com/005/0/5266944/il_570xN.396864403_890o.jpg

I'm ready!!!!!!

roushmartin6
Ward already laying the wood, glad he is back

Elway
12-28-2015, 06:32 PM
School them D, don't let Hill get the best of you like last time.

dandaman23
12-28-2015, 06:32 PM
Hopefully Harris can't shut down a top WR this week...

odiesback
12-28-2015, 06:33 PM
It looks cold out there! Brrrr!

Chrissy
12-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Harris looks so little.lol I never noticed it.

Chrissy
12-28-2015, 06:34 PM
It looks cold out there! Brrrr!

Ssinging to ya.. Baby its cold outside..lol

BroncoBreeder
Talib must have on one of the lineman's helmet.

dandaman23
More missed tackles..

roushmartin6
Wow, glad to see we fixed the tackling

BigOBroncoFan
Ugh cmon guys

broncoslover115
Tackling issues again!

LSIGRAD09
Need to tackle, guys.

Chrissy
Dang..defense you let him break 2 tackles..

LASERLIPS
Roby continues to whiff on tackles.

Atwnbroncfan
Great, already missing tackles.

Elway
Nice tackling D

Well that's 1 for 1 for 3rd down by Cincy.

Nuts4koi
12-28-2015, 06:35 PM
C'mon D. Tackle!

Chrissy
Whew..thank goodness overthrown..

ArchAngel
Missed tackles rearing its ugly head again.

dandaman23
Harris got burnt. Luckily it wasn't Dalton throwing that pass

odiesback
Phew! I thought a flag was going to be thrown

Chrissy
Nice tackling D

Well that's 1 for 1 for 3rd down by Cincy.

lol Now its 2-2

Atwnbroncfan
12-28-2015, 06:36 PM
This is not good. We are letting a guy in his 2nd start drive down the field with ease.

roushmartin6
Come on defense get it together

RunYouOver
Need to make those third down tackles, that might already cost us. Step up D!!

canadiansbronco
So this is defense is back to sucking ? Cant tackle and playing 10 yards off again...

Chrissy
Ok ..now its getting serious

Nuts4koi
They have to cover Green. They can't let him run free.

VADER72
We look like a damn joke so far

roushmartin6
This is not good. We are letting a guy in his 2nd start drive down the field with ease.

If they would tackle they would have been off the field already

Colem9r
No Heart!!!!!!

ArchAngel
12-28-2015, 06:37 PM
Von Miller out?

LASERLIPS
Defense needs to tighten up. Big time. Let's go!

Chrissy
Wheres Von

odiesback
Need a stop now

LASERLIPS
defense looking cold and stiff

broncoslover115
Come on defense!

Nuts4koi
Wheres Von

He's in there.

Atwnbroncfan
12-28-2015, 06:38 PM
If they would tackle they would have been off the field already

But they didn't

Chrissy
Come on Ware..you know your my 2nd fantasy husband.. GET IT BABY

one_bad_55
we need a stop here

TheAsianPA
let's get a stop here!

Atwnbroncfan
Is it just me or does there seem to be no energy from anyone? The defense, the crowd, anybody.

BroncoBreeder
Need a sack right here

BigOBroncoFan
12-28-2015, 06:39 PM
Another 3rd down Conversion this isn't looking good.

Bronco51
Man, seriously?

roushmartin6
Wow, what the hell Roby

JordanElyea
There receivers making plays ours better tonight too

MileHigh4TW
Being walked through...