PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals-Packers game= Packers suffering same fate as Broncos

Charleston Cav
12-27-2015, 04:46 PM
No O Line blocking, Rogers forced to hold on to the ball because, e gad- His receivers cant get open! Sound familiar? But yet, People are screaming @ Brock Osweiler for holding onto the ball, hell if he wants to make something happen he has to believe "Eventually" someone will come open. I don't hear NO ONE on the National game of the week hollering about Rogers holding onto the ball.

Jason Sitoke
12-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Cool thread.

Narco
12-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Weird how horrible O-lines can make even the best QBs look like garbage. This thread rocks actually.

Atwnbroncfan
12-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Probably because Rodger has a super bowl. Probably because Rodgers is still throwing the ball down field in tight coverage. Probably because he is not missing wide open WRs.

Sam_Z
12-27-2015, 05:10 PM
Probably because Rodger has a super bowl. Probably because Rodgers is still throwing the ball down field in tight coverage. Probably because he is not missing wide open WRs.

That is the experience, in no way is Brock an exception to some of the blame but it is not all on him, he is young with a somewhat young offensive line.

Atwnbroncfan
12-27-2015, 05:12 PM
That is the experience, in no way is Brock an exception to some of the blame but it is not all on him, he is young with a somewhat young offensive line.

I know. I just find these threads laughable trying to act as if teams are the same exact situation. Or the fact that a QB deserves 0 blame.

HarlemHeat
12-27-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't dislike Osweiler, despite not being a fan of his current abilities, he's easily better than Manning, but this thread is pretty silly lol. Rodgers has been the consensus best QB in football for the past 3-4 years and he has a Super Bowl, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Also, Demaryius and Sanders would be the Packers' best receivers and it wouldn't even be close(including Cobb, who has been exposed without Nelson on the outside). Rodgers would probably give up half his salary for DT and Sanders right now, lol.

fallforward3y+
12-28-2015, 01:50 AM
Weird how horrible O-lines can make even the best QBs look like garbage. This thread rocks actually.

The idea of 'superman QBs' a long with the idea that QBs win Super Bowls causes people to have an asinine standard for QBs, that they have to be able to perform well with receivers and the O line playing poorly. The concept of a QB putting up good numbers with poor receivers to me is non existent, because no QB, no matter how great can 'make' a receiver. They can HELP them, but they can't 'make' them. If you see a passing game work well without great receivers, your QB is probably good but it's probably more of having a great system for the receivers where they play very well than the QB 'making' them.

In general, it may be the idea of it being a 'no excuse league', the idea that dominant players dominate despite their surroundings, which also seems nonsensical. It's like how fantasy owners may scream at the TV about how a RB is killing them, when they are getting hit by a pile at the LOS. They want results, and perhaps don't bother to analyze how much it really is a players fault if they aren't producing.