PDA

View Full Version : Adam Gase is the new Miami Dolphins HC

-Rod-
01-09-2016, 10:22 AM
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/685866514684243968

Dolphins officially hire Adam Gase as head coach. Gase will become Miami's 9th coach since 2004.

Considering the high level of interest in him, I'm surprised he settled so quickly for a job with one of the worst franchises in the league. Can he hang on until Tom Brady retires and that division becomes wide open? I wish him the best. He's a grown man and should know what he is doing.

Oh, and looks like he's getting Vance Joseph as DC.

L.M.
01-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Gase vs. Belicheat 2x a year. Great.

It's totally up to the Jets to topple those bastards.

Dennis.1960
01-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Not surprised he wound up with a horrible franchise...he's a horrible OC :D

InsaneBlaze23
01-09-2016, 02:10 PM
He actually got Chicago's offense looking better. I mean not much one can do with that OL. But Cutler was doing better and for the most part had a decent season. Jay had his best QB rating this season, under Gase. I see Gase the same way I see McDaniels, OC's that have potential to be good head coaches. McDaniels not became a HC too soon but was given too much power. We'll see if Miami made the right or wrong decision. I wish Gase the best of luck though.

broncoFan!
01-09-2016, 03:00 PM
I personally wish him the best of luck. Always liked the guy and considering how he made Tebow look even half-playable and fooled a lot of Broncos fans you got to give him some credit lol.

If Gase can fix Tannehill and that Dolphins defense he'll be golden.

L.M.
01-09-2016, 03:09 PM
I personally wish him the best of luck. Always liked the guy and considering how he made Tebow look even half-playable and fooled a lot of Broncos fans you got to give him some credit lol.

If Gase can fix Tannehill and that Dolphins defense he'll be golden.

That credit belongs Mike McCoy, our OC in 2011.

cmc0605
01-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Good for him, I thought he did a good job. Actually knew how to use our elite players, unlike our coaches. Got a little predictable but overall did much better than Fox or Del Rio.

trc1962
01-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Gase is the new guy in Miami. Happy for him and hope it goes well. He should do well with the offense and Tannehill.

CanDB
01-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Not surprised he wound up with a horrible franchise...he's a horrible OC :D

He actually got Chicago's offense looking better. I mean not much one can do with that OL. But Cutler was doing better and for the most part had a decent season. Jay had his best QB rating this season, under Gase. I see Gase the same way I see McDaniels, OC's that have potential to be good head coaches. McDaniels not became a HC too soon but was given too much power. We'll see if Miami made the right or wrong decision. I wish Gase the best of luck though.

I totally agree IB! Cutler was decent, and it was his best QB rating year. I believe Gase was pivotal in the improvement. I mean, Jay is still Jay, even if he has the right coaches and talent around him.