PDA

View Full Version : First NFL game and opposing team fan coming for AFCCG

PATS
01-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Greetings all,

I'm a displaced Pats fan from Ma living on the west coast and have an opportunity to come to the game this Sunday. I'm very excited as this will be my first NFL game, but I'm also a little nervous since it's a championship game on an opposing teams field. I've read the Denver fans are generally very nice and friendly folks and I too am a friendly easy going guy. Just wondering what to expect. We'll be arriving on Saturday so we'll be checking out the sites around Denver. Our seat is in the top section, row 15 should I bring binoculars or will we still have a good view of the field.

Looking forward to a good game!

GO PATS!

CoryWinget81
01-19-2016, 03:30 PM
There's not a bad seat in the house. Be respectful to Denver fans and they'll respect you.

Enjoy the beer and weed!

PATS
01-19-2016, 03:40 PM
There's not a bad seat in the house. Be respectful to Denver fans and they'll respect you.

Enjoy the beer and weed!

Thanks for the reply and good to know regarding the seat!

No weed for this Active duty Military guy. I'm looking forward to drinking some great micro brew beer while in Denver though.

CoryWinget81
01-19-2016, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the reply and good to know regarding the seat!

No weed for this Active duty Military guy. I'm looking forward to drinking some great micro brew beer while in Denver though.

Go to Strange Brewing Co. 13th and Zuni, not too far from the stadium. I can't recommend them enough.

PATS
01-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Go to Strange Brewing Co. 13th and Zuni, not too far from the stadium. I can't recommend them enough.

I've had a few of their beers before. Definitely planning on going there among a few others.

VenomousDB
01-19-2016, 06:36 PM
Just be respectful to the Broncos fans around you and youll have a good time. Engage in some football talk. Nothin worse than an obnoxious fan of an opposing team.

Denver is an awesome city so youll have fun

PATS
01-26-2016, 10:56 AM
I had a fun time in Denver and at the game. Congrats to the Bronco's on the win! Couldn't believe how loud it was when we had the ball and it never let up. If it's like that every time NE plays there I can see why we're now 2-7 in Denver.

Good luck in the super bowl. Go Panthers!