PDA

View Full Version : Flying in Sunday Morning

Clay K
01-19-2016, 08:54 PM
Hey guys, I'm a Colts fan who loves your quarterback and am coming in for the game this weekend. I was gifted the flights, and my flight in lands at 11:50am. I need advice on the fastest way from the airport to the stadium on a budget. I'm leaning towards renting a car, and parking, but am worried I won't have time to mess with the rent a car hassle. Taxis are around $70.. If I buy a parking permit will that save me time? Any advice here would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Clay

Atwnbroncfan
01-19-2016, 09:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm a Colts fan who loves your quarterback and am coming in for the game this weekend. I was gifted the flights, and my flight in lands at 11:50am. I need advice on the fastest way from the airport to the stadium on a budget. I'm leaning towards renting a car, and parking, but am worried I won't have time to mess with the rent a car hassle. Taxis are around $70.. If I buy a parking permit will that save me time? Any advice here would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Clay

11:50? Man thats super tight. I doubt you'd make it if you rent a car and try to park. Rental car pick ups are about a mile away from the airport. Parking permits are all sold ahead of time, and the remaining are that are not presold to season ticket holders are day of cash lots. The stadium lots sell out around 2-3 hours prior to kick off. Your cheapest bet is Uber. It picks up at DIA, price will be about $40.

Clay K
01-19-2016, 09:27 PM
I got a parking pass for Lot F which is right outside gate 3 which is my gate. I'm in town all day monday so renting a car is the best option, it just depends on how fast I can get. Enterprise seems to be the best option based on yelp reviews. Weather looks good so hopefully flights are good. It was all paid for so can't complain.

VenomousDB
01-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Dang man sometimes renting a car takes forevvvvver. You'll never make it in time for kickoff. Like atwnbroncofan said, I'd take an uber if I were you

Azpathfinder
01-21-2016, 09:55 PM
Uber will probably have their hyper-surge-charge thing going since it's a home game with lots of people flying in, so you might be paying quite a bit more than the taxi.

If you're priority is timing, just pay the taxi. It's about 50 bucks from DIA to the stadium.