PDA

View Full Version : Lockers at SAF?

Clay K
01-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Hey guys I'm coming right from the airport to the stadium and I read somewhere that SAF was putting in lockers, but there's nothing on the websitse. I'll just have a small backpack with me that I'll have to store before the game. Anyone know anything? And if they are there what are the chances there will be some available right before gametime?

Thanks!

86Elwayfan
01-22-2016, 08:40 AM
Hey guys I'm coming right from the airport to the stadium and I read somewhere that SAF was putting in lockers, but there's nothing on the websitse. I'll just have a small backpack with me that I'll have to store before the game. Anyone know anything? And if they are there what are the chances there will be some available right before gametime?

Thanks!

Not that I am aware of. They would have to be outside the stadium for a backpack as well since they aren't allowed in to the stadium at all. I think your best bet would be to leave your backpack at your car or in your hotel room (if you are flying into Denver.)

Frenchy180
01-22-2016, 10:10 PM
I have yet to see any lockers at Mile High... would be nice for people who bring stuff that gets turned away at the gates...