PDA

View Full Version : Montee Ball arrested this morning

VADER72
02-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Dang he has really disappeared. PFT has the report up.

Bronco51
02-05-2016, 01:02 PM
His girlfriend probably made a remark like "boy the weather in San Francisco looks beautiful"

johntbronco
02-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Here's a link

Ex-Badgers star Montee Ball arrested for allegedly battering girlfriend at Downtown hotel

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/ex-badgers-star-montee-ball-arrested-for-allegedly-battering-girlfriend/article_41c54650-6f5a-580d-bb53-8884755a84e8.html

He had such potential, and now he has thrown his opportunity away.

swinginhorseman
02-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Im sure denver making it to the superbowl is eating him up. Poor dude hope he get his head right and gets another shot.

onanygivensunda
02-05-2016, 02:29 PM
NFL players and domestic violence... smh.

At least the police nowadays are not turning a blind eye towards these events... like they did with OJ and Nicole Brown Simpson.

cmc0605
02-05-2016, 02:52 PM
I rooted for Montee Ball and thought he had a lot of potential.

But I have no tolerance for abusers of women. If I were a commissioner, proven guilt of this act would be automatic grounds for permanent expulsion from the NFL.

Freyaka
02-05-2016, 03:03 PM
I rooted for Montee Ball and thought he had a lot of potential.

But I have no tolerance for abusers of women. If I were a commissioner, proven guilt of this act would be automatic grounds for permanent expulsion from the NFL.

Couldn't make it stick with Ray Rice doing it on tape, not sure how he could make that stick here.

one_bad_55
02-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Why do guys think they can manhandle a woman? Who teaches these guys that this is acceptable behavior?

I don't care how mad you get there is no excuse for hitting a woman. If you are that mad take yourself out of the situation and gather your thoughts.

I hope Montee gets some help to control his anger.

thescienceguy
02-05-2016, 10:35 PM
definitely one of the last players I'd expect to be involved in something like this. wow

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14722058/montee-ball-arrested-alleged-hotel-dispute-girlfriend

Taos_Broncomaniac
02-06-2016, 06:22 AM
Why do guys think they can manhandle a woman? Who teaches these guys that this is acceptable behavior?

I don't care how mad you get there is no excuse for hitting a woman. If you are that mad take yourself out of the situation and gather your thoughts.

I hope Montee gets some help to control his anger.

Montee was jumped and beaten within an inch of his life his junior year of college resuling in severe head trauma. This is not an excuse for what he did but it factors into why he was never the same player and evidently now a woman beater. Pray for him.