PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Postseason: SUPERBOWL 50: Panthers vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Elway
02-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Hello Broncomaniacs, (This is a longer thread) :helmet:

Here we are, been a long two weeks filled with media hype and speculation. Let me start by saying I am grateful to be able to do a 2nd Bronco Superbowl thread in 3 year period. These moments don't happen often and you never know when you will get there again. Since becoming a fan, I've seen the Broncos make it to 6 other Superbowls, two of which they won. The loss to the 49ers was the worst one I thought I would ever see by a Broncos team. Superbowl 48 put that to rest.

So here we are 24 months later, the team that had the #1 offense changers direction and now has the # 1 D. We are only the 4th team since the merger to lead the league on the fewest passing and rushing yards per play. By tomorrow we will know if flipping the script will work. I appreciate all the work it took to get the team here, if it is the last game with Peyton as our starting QB it has been a heck of a ride.

So lets get down to some details.
Since 1970 the # 1 Defense has went 9-2 in the Superbowl.
Peyton Manning is 7-1 in road games in the Bay Area (SF & OAK) after losing in his rookie season to Steve Mariucci's 49ers.
Broncos are 9-0 (including post season when we rush for 105 yards in a game)
We played a lot of close games this season. We went 11-3 in games decided by 7 points or less.
The Broncos are 12-1 when they hit the QB at least 7 times.
The Broncos only give up (283.1 ypg) Through 18 games the Broncos have given up (18.33) ppg

The Panthers have the # 1 scoring offense at (31.3)ppg The Panther give up (19.27) ppg
Carolina has rushed for over 100 yards in 31 straight games.
Panthers have 39 takeaways this season & only allow opponents to score on 26.5 % of their drives.

Denver led the league with 52 reg season sacks, Carolina was 6th with 44.
Carolina led the league with 24 Ints, Denver was 13th with 14.
For total offensive yards per game Carolina ranked 11th (366.9 ypg) Denver ranked 16th with (355.5)

Since the AFC championship all have heard is how formidable Carolina is, and how they love to get off to fast starts. Media loves you to believe a story line. Carolina during the later part of the season started getting most of their big first half leads. During the first 9 games Carolina they averaged 13.2 points in the first half of games. And the majority of QBs they faces should strike fear in your hearts. They took on the greats, Bortles, Mallet, McCown, Winston 2x, Bradford, Mariota, Cousins, an Injured Romo, and Ryan (2x) That is 10 wins there in 11 games. They did have to face Wilson, Luck, Rodgers, Brees and Eli Manning. Against those better QBs they won as well by scores of +4, + 3, +8, +3 and + 3. In those same games they gave up 23,26,29,35 & 38 points.

If Peyton protects the ball and has some magic in him and we have protection there are points to be had. Jared Allen coming off a bad foot. Thomas Davis with a broken arm. That helps. They have good Defensive players in Kuechly, Norman and Kawan Short.

The Oline of Carolina is not unbeatable. Cam was sacked 33 times for 284 yards (8.6 yards per sac)
Denver Qbs were sacked 39 times for 247 yards (6.33 yards per sac)

The media seem so into Cam and the Panthers running attack that they forget in all of Denver's struggles. We got wins vs KC, Pit, Cinci, Vikings, Packers, 2x Patriots. No small feat with a struggling O-line, inconsistent running game and a QB Carousel.

Cam is dangerous with the run. He ran over 600 yards this season and score 10 rushing Tds. When they get near the 10 yard line Cam wants to be the one to punch it in. Olson has been his go to guy this season. Denver had the benefit of facing several good tight ends this year and other than Gronk they did a pretty good job.

Then there is the D, they have a good D, We have a better D. IF we can contain Cam and tackle well their offense will be limited. The game plan has to be different and Wade Phillips knows that. Your can't let Cam take it up the middle and have to be careful as they run screens and reverses. The D needs to do their job, be aggressive, but do not over pursue. Ginn, Brown and Funchess are easier receivers to cover than we face with Pitt and NE. I can't wait to see what Phillips has planned.

Then there is the Manning factor. He has had 2 weeks to rest the arm again and he has looked fresh after any extra time off this season. The passes are crisper with more drive on them. You start running up tempo and hurry up offenses Carolina starts to struggle. We need the WRs to step up. DT needs to come out of witness relocation and be felt. We need to create mismatches. Get the ball to Vernon Davis, be creative with the run game. Avoid 3 and outs and let Hillman tire the D out so Anderson can be the hammer. Most of all, protect the Ball. AZ and Seattle had turnovers when they forced the ball, or threw the ball when about to be sacked and gave easy scores to Carolina. Peyton has went 10 quarters without an int, we need him to go 4 more. Secure the ball as a RB and a receiver. Take what they give you , but be smart. :goz:

Elway brought in these defensive players, hired Kubes and Phillips in order to get us here. Peyton has a chance for his 200th win, to have a positive playoff record and to win a 2nd Superbowl, the first QB to win with his second team. We all know what is at stake. I'd have been more concerned if we were facing Seattle than Carolina. They made it to the dance, beat the teams they had to beat, that does not make them the best team. Denver made it here to and we as fans know the team we have , should we win tomorrow those who hated on us our disrespected what we did this season will have to do some back stepping to eat crow.

I hope we win tomorrow. I don't have any idea of how this game will go, but I like our chances. I think it will be closer than many have given us the chance for. I just don't want to see us beat ourselves. Avoid the mistakes, turnovers and ill time penalties.

Win or lose it has been a hell of the ride. It will be a mega emotional games so as I have done all season, I ask that you please watch and be mindful of what you post and follow the COC http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Thank you Broncos for a heck of a ride, been a very emotional season but your one of two teams that made it here. Do your job and finish what you started. Thank you to all who have posted here this season and likewise bled orange and blue. So for a final time this season, me and my family wish you and yours a good year and as always... GO BRONCOS!!!:logo:

AZ Snake Fan
02-06-2016, 09:42 PM

GO BRONCOS !!!

SMASH THEM IN THE MOUTH !!!

GO "D" --- SACK cammie boy !!!

Broncos 42
pantherz 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

TH3JUICEMAN
02-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Go Broncos!

Hard to believe we're less than 24 hours from SB50 and our beloved Broncos are in it again!

If this is it Peyton, thank you for 4 great years and the chance to watch the Orange and Blue in the big one twice in that short time span.

Go Broncos!

Elway
02-06-2016, 09:44 PM
AZ ready to stomp on this thread with the 2nd post. :)

BroncoSynapses
02-06-2016, 09:53 PM
The excitement is palpable. Obviously, I want the victory, but I really want to see our guys fight every minute of the game. Punch the Panthers in the mouth every play. Do not stop, no matter if we're down 20 or up 20. Keep swinging!

AZ Snake Fan
02-06-2016, 09:54 PM

AZ ready to stomp on this thread with the 2nd post. :)

Excellent Game Day post Elway !
Thank you for all your hard this year and the past 10 years !!
And thank you Broncos for getting to SB50, go get your rings !!!

VenomousDB
02-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Let's go Denver!!! Let's go Broncos!!!
We can do this! Let's win it for Pat!

Broncoholic JS
02-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Oh it is here!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elway
02-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Also to note:

This will be only the second Super Bowl to feature the No. 1 scoring offense vs. the No. 1 total defense. The first was Super Bowl 48.

This will be the first Superbowl to have #1 & # 2 pick from the same draft face off.

This will be the first Super Bowl in which both starting quarterbacks were former No. 1 overall picks

The Broncos' defense has not allowed a single rushing TD to a quarterback this season, including playoffs (1 of 2 teams to do so)

Hope I can sleep tonight, too hyped for this game.

dandaman23
02-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Been waiting on this post for 2 weeks now. I can't believe the day is finally here.. well almost. 4 more hours until it will be gameday.

JayJack
02-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Emotions are high right now!! Let's go Broncos!!!

brianmcfarlane
02-06-2016, 10:11 PM
#1 priority is ball security! Carolina is +20 in turnovers for the regular season, that is 6 more than the next team's TO margin (+14 KC)... interestingly the highest in 2014 was +14 by the Packers. They also have 9 takeaways in their 2 playoff games. Carolina thrives on turnovers. If the Broncos are to win this game they cannot lose the turnover battle.

Stopping the run is probably the Broncos #2 priority, especially stopping Cam...

Carolina is 2nd in rushing this season - Buffalo was 1st with Tyrod Taylor 1st in rushing per game for QBs -, Jonathon Stewart is 8th in rushing for RBs, with Newton 2nd in rushing for QBs. If we take away Cam's rushing yards Carolina goes from ~142 per game to ~102 per game ... if we take away the Broncos QB rushing yards their rushing yards per game is ~100 yards. Carolina averages 4.3 yards per carry, Broncos 4.2 yards per carry. The Broncos defense is #1 in yards per run play at 3.3 yards, 3rd in rush yards per game, they certainly are capable of stopping Carolina on the ground.

#3 priority for the Broncos is probably rushing for at least 110 yards. The Broncos are 17th in rushing yards. Broncos are undefeated (9-0) when they rush for at least 105 yards this season... our goal should be 110 yards. As usual we have to run the ball effectively if the Broncos are to win this game. Carolina's defense is #4 in rush yards per game, they give up 3.6 yards per play, it will not be easy to rush for over 100 yards against Carolina's defense but if the Broncos commit to it I think they have a decent chance to meet that goal.

Cam Newton in total pass yards was ranked 16th this season, 29th in pass yards per game - he has an average of 7.8 yards per attempt which is good/great, but he ranked 15th in total yards per game. He averaged 39.8 yards per game rushing, 2nd for QBs, 4.8 per carry. A lot has been made of his ability to run the ball as a QB - 8 carries for 40 yards per game is not really anything spectacular but is still enough that the Broncos need to stay aware of him running the ball.

Carolina is 24th in passing yards per game, not really that great. Our strong pass rush can contain Newton and make it difficult for him to get the ball to his receivers, but it will be very difficult to keep Cam contained AND limit his pass yards.

Carolina has scored the most points in the regular season as a team, their +20 TO margin contributes substantially to the total points scored. As long as the Broncos don't give the ball away I think they can keep Carolina's offense from scoring too many points to overcome.

I think this game goes down to the wire like most of the Broncos games have this year. If the Broncos win the turnover battle, run the ball effectively and shut down the Panthers running game I think they can win. I don't think Manning has to do a whole lot ... move the chains, don't throw INTs and rely on the running game and defense to win this.

This will be a tough game, hard to say who wins ... GO BRONCOS!

:goz: :helmet:

TheAsianPA
02-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Let's go Broncos. Beat the Panthers. Win Superbowl 50. Make us proud.http://www.1043thefan.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/09/USATSI_8778592_168381064_lowres1-e1443193242618-662x397.jpg

Atwnbroncfan
02-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Lets go!!!!!!!!

dandaman23
02-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Bold prediction: Manning will have more rushing TD's than Cam.

TheAsianPA
02-06-2016, 10:30 PM
It's going to be so hard to focus in church tomorrow

BroncoSynapses
02-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Bold prediction: Manning will have more rushing TD's than Cam.

That is bold, and I would love it it to come true, given we win of course. lol

martz11
02-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Since I joined this bored almost 10 years ago I've seen just about every discussion possible from QB controversy to coaching decisions to uniform changes. But I'll tell you this, I've never been so confident that we're going to win. This is our year. So let's all bring our A game and let's do this for Pat, Peyton, Demarcus, the city of Denver and the fans. Go Broncos!!!

VenomousDB
02-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Since I joined this bored almost 10 years ago I've seen just about every discussion possible from QB controversy to coaching decisions to uniform changes. But I'll tell you this, I've never been so confident that we're going to win. This is our year. So let's all bring our A game and let's do this for Pat, Peyton, Demarcus, the city of Denver and the fans. Go Broncos!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!! Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Ewots
02-06-2016, 10:37 PM
I am about to give in to the fact that sleep will not come tonight im soo excited! I hope the Broncos sleep well tonight-better than me at least.:goz:

CDUB1620
02-06-2016, 10:38 PM
It's been an awesome season with some ups and downs, and I'm very proud of what they've been able to accomplish. Now it's time for one more fight. Let's go out there and get what we've been fighting for all year. Let's hoist the Lombardi trophy one more time for Mr. B and all the Broncos players, coaches, staff and all of us fans that have been hungry for another for so long...Go Broncos...smash the cats!

Elway
02-06-2016, 10:39 PM
Cams rushing stats per game:
1 14 - 35 yards Jags
2 10 - 76 yards TD Texans
3 7 - 33 yards TD Saints
4 12 - 51 yards Bucs
5 7 - 30 yards Seattle
6 4 - 20 yards TD Eagles
7 10 - 14 yards Colts
8 9 - 57 yards TD Packers
9 9 - 23 yards TD Titans
10 4 - 16 yards Redskins
11 12 - 45 yards TD Cowboys
12 20 - 49 yards Saints
13 3 - 4 yards Falcons
14 8 - 100 yards Giants
15 7 - 46 yards TD Falcons
16 6 - 10 yards 2 TD Bucs
17 11 - 3 yards Seattle
18 10 - 47 yards - 2 TD Cardinals

Fantaztic7
02-06-2016, 10:42 PM
"We got 'em right where we want 'em!"

John Elway

Thanks for the great thread Elway!

Peanut
02-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Great write up as always, Elway. Thanks!

Let's enjoy this, everyone!

Go Broncos!

dandaman23
02-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Cams rushing stats per game:
1 14 - 35 yards Jags
2 10 - 76 yards TD Texans
3 7 - 33 yards TD Saints
4 12 - 51 yards Bucs
5 7 - 30 yards Seattle
6 4 - 20 yards TD Eagles
7 10 - 14 yards Colts
8 9 - 57 yards TD Packers
9 9 - 23 yards TD Titans
10 4 - 16 yards Redskins
11 12 - 45 yards TD Cowboys
12 20 - 49 yards Saints
13 3 - 4 yards Falcons
14 8 - 100 yards Giants
15 7 - 46 yards TD Falcons
16 6 - 10 yards 2 TD Bucs
17 11 - 3 yards Seattle
18 10 - 47 yards - 2 TD Cardinals

That's obviously better than most QB's but the media has been making it seem like he has been running wild on everybody.

canadiansbronco
02-06-2016, 11:03 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SB DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this it's SB sunday and the broncos are playing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJBroncoFan
02-06-2016, 11:15 PM
I don't care how we do it, I don't care if it is sexy or pretty, I just want a win. I want to see our guys fight for 60 minutes, from snap through whistle and even a bit past if needed and in an intelligent way.

:fight: :goz: :logo: :helmet: :usa:

BroncoFanBoy
02-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Let's go Broncos!!! We can win it! I can watch the entire game this time, don't disappoint me!

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Anyone else not going to be getting any sleep tonight? Win or lose I am so happy I took Monday off work.

JJBroncoFan
02-07-2016, 12:33 AM
Anyone else not going to be getting any sleep tonight? Win or lose I am so happy I took Monday off work.

I am one of those anyone's I am thinking lol

Ewots
02-07-2016, 12:35 AM

Right there with ya. Tempted to get some nyquil but I am loving this excitment. Dont know how many more times I can read the same articles over again. So ready :logo:

canadiansbronco
02-07-2016, 12:41 AM

trying to get some....not working, way to exited

MarkB
02-07-2016, 12:44 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EddieMac
02-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Go Broncos!

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 12:57 AM
trying to get some....not working, way to exited

LOL I'm not even trying. I'm staying at my parents house and I had my dad record all the pre game festivities throughout the week so I've been watching those. Also watching SB 32 on my tablet. I'll fall asleep eventually, at least we only got 7 hours until the pregame shows start.

Jaws
02-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Fantastic day has dawned!
Go Broncos!

LegionOfVonDoom
02-07-2016, 02:06 AM
well its game day and I am really looking forward to the game. i am glad i usually sleep late, so waking up 2-4 hrs before game sounds just about right to me. Don't have to worry too much about, is it time yet? I really like our chances for tomorrow and was honestly more worried about the NE game. I feel tomorrow we play good and win.

I say 34-23 Broncos.

sheenabobeena
02-07-2016, 02:09 AM
I'm so anxious, and can't believe that when I wake up tomorrow, it's really going to be the Super Bowl!!

Last game of the season. Win or lose, I just want to say that I really appreciate this forum board! Through all the ups and downs, it's been a great ride with you all. I just hope it ends with us hoisting that Lombardi!! :goz:

Lumiere
02-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Proud as hell of this team. They fought together and it took EVERYONE to get this far. Every time they've been counted out going into a game, they've proven to be unbeatable...that's heart.

There is one more game left to win. Go get it for Pat. :logo:

LegionOfVonDoom
02-07-2016, 02:40 AM
for those who like motivational videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

Bterres105
02-07-2016, 02:41 AM
If DT can have a breakout game, that'd be nice. Let's hope the lights aren't too bright for him this game.

I'm a science tutor at a middle school as a part time job, so I pray we win so I don't have to put up with so many 14 year olds dabbing like Newton.

sybrite
02-07-2016, 02:50 AM
I'm 30 and have only been following the Broncos since 2009. I'm from Ky but have lived in the DC area since 2009. I guess everyone talking about football all the time kinda got me into it and thank god I didn't route for the Redskins. I met my best friend at my first computer nerd job and he is from Black Hawk, CO and got me following the Broncos. I couldn't be happier with the choice.

In 2010 I won a trip from US Bank to go watch the Broncos play the 49ers in London (my first ever live NFL game). We lost but it was such a great experience getting to meet John Elway, Flyod Little, and Gary Zimmerman at Floyds hall of fame induction party at our hotel. And the cheerleaders ;).

I watched the Broncos play at Pittsburgh this season and unfortunately it was a loss but I'm so proud of this team. It's crazy the emotional connection I've developed watching this team. Beating the Patriots in the AFCCG brought me some tears of joy. Even though we weren't given a chance to beat them we prevailed. Once again we aren't being given any credit or chance to beat the Panthers but I believe we can and will succeed.

I will be watching this game at 0130 all the way from Turkey while I'm on a two week TDY with the Air Force. I will happily rock my white Broncos jersey tonight and win or lose I will be proud and happy with this team and to be a Broncos fan for life, as well as my son. Let's go get this one for Pat, for Manning, for all the players, and most importantly for Broncos Country.

johntbronco
02-07-2016, 03:11 AM
I can't believe this day is finally here! Go Broncos!!!!:goz:

darth-hideous
02-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Go Broncos! Lets get our third Lombardi trophy!

LegionOfVonDoom
02-07-2016, 04:57 AM
less than 12 hours to go for the start of our 3rd Lombardi winning game baby.

Go Broncos

Rastic
02-07-2016, 05:41 AM
Go Broncos!

100%Broncoholic
02-07-2016, 05:44 AM
It's Christmas Day already.

This one's for Pat!!!!!

broncoslover115
02-07-2016, 05:48 AM
This is it. Let's kick them in the mouth and get back at them all for all the disrespect they've shown us this week from the sports media right on down to the HOF. Snubbing last night.

elway7777
02-07-2016, 06:14 AM
It's been a very exciting season. Let's bring the Vince Lombardi Trophy home. Let's believe, Broncos fans! Our boys will get it done. I will not be following the forum during the game. In fact, my phone will be in airplane mode. Uninterrupted watching.

Go Broncos!

Margaritaville
02-07-2016, 06:22 AM
It's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

GO BRONCOS and let's win this for PAT! And watch Peyton ride off into that Bronco orange California sunset with the Lombardi hoisted for all to see!

My prediction....on the Panthers first offensive series, Cam gets creamed...the hit causes him to lose the ball and Broncos defense scores! And my second prediction is the Broncos WIN and by more points than many suspect!

kbeck81
02-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Couldn't sleep just want this win so bad. 5:30 can't come fast enough. Let's end this roller coaster of a season with a win! Time to gnaw on some panther!

Go Broncos!!

Fantaztic7
02-07-2016, 06:32 AM
I'm 30 and have only been following the Broncos since 2009. I'm from Ky but have lived in the DC area since 2009. I guess everyone talking about football all the time kinda got me into it and thank god I didn't route for the Redskins. I met my best friend at my first computer nerd job and he is from Black Hawk, CO and got me following the Broncos. I couldn't be happier with the choice.

In 2010 I won a trip from US Bank to go watch the Broncos play the 49ers in London (my first ever live NFL game). We lost but it was such a great experience getting to meet John Elway, Flyod Little, and Gary Zimmerman at Floyds hall of fame induction party at our hotel. And the cheerleaders ;).

I watched the Broncos play at Pittsburgh this season and unfortunately it was a loss but I'm so proud of this team. It's crazy the emotional connection I've developed watching this team. Beating the Patriots in the AFCCG brought me some tears of joy. Even though we weren't given a chance to beat them we prevailed. Once again we aren't being given any credit or chance to beat the Panthers but I believe we can and will succeed.

I will be watching this game at 0130 all the way from Turkey while I'm on a two week TDY with the Air Force. I will happily rock my white Broncos jersey tonight and win or lose I will be proud and happy with this team and to be a Broncos fan for life, as well as my son. Let's go get this one for Pat, for Manning, for all the players, and most importantly for Broncos Country.

Thanks for your service! Pass along our appreciation to everyone serving there. Enjoy the game!

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Here is to no injuries and a healthy game:beer:

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Go Broncos:goz:

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Lets turn them Cats into Kittens:salute:

HDbroncos02
02-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Super Bowl Sunday!!!

andrewmlb
02-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Go broncos!

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 07:53 AM
Here we go boys and girls. Got about 3 hours of sleep last night but it's all good.

bronco30
02-07-2016, 07:55 AM
our o-line needs to play its best game of the year n we can not turn it over n TD's in the red zone...

lets go broncos SB 50 champs sounds pretty good

DOMAN8R2016
02-07-2016, 07:57 AM
The Denver Broncos !! WOW are playing today in SUPERBOWL 50 !! Sooo Dam Cool !! So Dam Awesome Lets Go Denver Lets Go!! Let's go Broncos Lets Go!! Let's go Denver Broncos Lets Go Denver Broncos !!

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 07:58 AM
our o-line needs to play its best game of the year n we can not turn it over n TD's in the red zone...

lets go broncos SB 50 champs sounds pretty good

Yep. Turnovers are going to be huge. Hopefully our defense can force some and our offense can protect the ball. We don't need any stupid turnovers like we had with that backwards pass a couple weeks ago.

odiesback
02-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Let's GO BRONCOS!!!

In Von Miller We believe!

.... And in the rest of the team too!!

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 08:08 AM
Why the hell do they have Heath Evans doing live updates on the Broncos? Blah.

kapzk
02-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Let's Go Broncos! I have a good feeling about this game. Screw all the haters!

WillTopper
02-07-2016, 08:32 AM
I REALLY want to see an Atwater / Okoye style hit on Cam if he runs. Yes I feel good about an Orange Victory...... And want to see a Mile " High Ho " monster named Malik Von Ware-Wolfe rip some lungs out.

Jeremyxc
02-07-2016, 08:35 AM
Did you guys hear about Kubiak, Peyton and Ware giving speeches last night? Apparently Ware and Peyton were near tears while talking. Love this team, I want them to win more than anything.

samparnell
02-07-2016, 08:49 AM
I like it when the Denver Broncos play in the Super Bowl! :D :goz: :logo:

:helmet: BLAM! BLAM! :helmet:

Broncoholic JS
02-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Greetings from the 5,280! I hope everyone celebrates responsibly tonight!

GO BRONCOS!!!

qbronco
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.....

Oh, how I love the Broncos.

I feel the outcome of today's game will be super.

Last game of the season. No reason to hold back. Let's win this game and add another Lombardi to the trophy case.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

FL BRONCO
byron chamberlain ‏@bc_chamberlain 16m16 minutes ago San Francisco, CA
Mr. B means so much 2 me, my family, the @Broncos,Denver, the state of Colorado. Let's of win this one for Pat #SB50

Nice sentiment from an ol Bronco:salute:to Byron

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Did you guys hear about Kubiak, Peyton and Ware giving speeches last night? Apparently Ware and Peyton were near tears while talking. Love this team, I want them to win more than anything.

link?......

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 08:58 AM
I have to work today (OF COURSE!). But I will touch base as much as I can and keep up with ya all and the game as much as I can. In case it gets real busy and I can't, You all know I'm with you and our Broncos with heart and soul 1000% and you will be on my mind all day. Both collectively and individually. Hopefully it will stay slow as it is now. But just in case, I'lll say for now, enjoy it my brothers and sisters and for those at the game LOUD AND PROUD. I will join you throughout the day when ever I can. Its hard to concentrate on work right now. LOVE ALL MY BRONCOS, TEAM AND FANS. THIS IS OUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute::salute::salute:

I feel like I did before the Green Bay SB today. And that is a Great sign.:goz:

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Supposed to be sunny and 72 degrees at kickoff. Could we have asked for a better day?

Jeremyxc
02-07-2016, 09:13 AM
link?......

Sal Palentonio talked about it on NFL Insiders.

elecshoc
02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Go Broncos!!!!

biglenny
02-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Go Broncos!! Yahoooo!!

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Sal Palentonio talked about it on NFL Insiders.

Thanks for info Jeremy cps to start a GREAT DAY:salute:

Remedy
02-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Excited this day has finally arrived. So very excited for this. I celebrate the ol' day of birth on superbowl sunday every year... So here is hoping this is a great bday.

2 Minute Warning
02-07-2016, 09:37 AM
:logo:

Go DENVER BRONCOS GO!!!!!!!!

:logo::logo:

:beer::beer:

Party of 2, Hubby will be cooking BBQ chicken, I m.....got some salad from the deli...(I'm sure I'm forgetting something oh well, have fun everyone!...(TUMS)

assassin216
02-07-2016, 09:39 AM
link?......

It's on ESPN's website now

Jeremyxc
02-07-2016, 09:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ2ayHLGs2Q

AussieBronco76
02-07-2016, 09:44 AM
It's on ESPN's website now

Whats the story regarding???

ChupaThingy
02-07-2016, 09:49 AM
I know some forum posters here have said that it looks like the SF area is heavily favoring Broncos fans, but is there anyone at the game who can give us a first hand encounter of how many fans we can expect to be there?

assassin216
02-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Whats the story regarding???

Last night,Kubiak,Manning and Ware went in front of the team to talk.They said Ware and Manning was near tears talking about how this game means to them.

Dennis.1960
02-07-2016, 10:18 AM
This is it! Today has finally arrived! Carpe Diem Broncos and bring another Lombardi home to Denver and the GREATEST FANS IN THE NFL :salute:

GO BRONCOS!!!

Atwnbroncfan
02-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Tons of Colts fans in Broncos Manning jerseys in the Broncos team hotel.

80stheman
02-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

one_bad_55
02-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Leave everything on the field today boys and you will come home with the Lombardi Trophy.

Go Broncos, make us all proud!!!!! :logo:

EvertonBroncos
02-07-2016, 10:52 AM
This is it everyone. Whatever happens, I love every one of you, let's bring this home, GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

qbronco
02-07-2016, 10:53 AM
I can't tell?

Is anyone else even a tad bit excited about the game today?

Or is it just me????? :)

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 10:58 AM
I'm listening to the radio here in South Texas, the sports show I'm listening too just said there is some big late money coming in on the Broncos:DGood sign me thinks.

BroncoSynapses
02-07-2016, 11:03 AM
This is it. Let's kick them in the mouth and get back at them all for all the disrespect they've shown us this week from the sports media right on down to the HOF. Snubbing last night.

It went beyond HOF snubbing, I didn't see any of our defensive players get recognition either. We have the number defense and not one of the players earned an award?

My wife was very upset after that, and now she's pumped for the game. Punch em in the mouth all day, she says! lol

I want our guys to punch them in the mouth every play until the game is over.

Dennis.1960
02-07-2016, 11:04 AM
I'm listening to the radio here in South Texas, the sports show I'm listening too just said there is some big late money coming in on the Broncos:DGood sign me thinks.

Possibly people who have processed the past 2 weeks of cam/panther worship and decided they're just as sick of it as we all are ;)

GO BRONCOS!

Dennis.1960
02-07-2016, 11:05 AM
I want our guys to punch them in the mouth every play until the game is over.

Let's Smack that Smirk off Cam's Smug Face :fight:

BroncoSynapses
02-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Oh man, game day. Oh boy, it's been an emotional week for us passionate, crazy fans. So proud of how our guys fought to reach the Superbowl. Their play has been inspiring, regardless of today's outcome.

When I've watched them this week, I really do see a sense of family among this group and that is not restricted to just the players, but the coaching staff, heck, all the staff.

Heard Manning gave a great speech last night, even choked up a few times.

BlindFandom88
02-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Go Broncos! So excited it was hard to sleep! I truly believe that any of these regular people who want the Panthers to win aren't real football fans. Any normal human being should want to see Peyton go out out with another ring.

All we need to do is get in Cam's head. Individuals with that kind of egotistical personality when things go right are the other extreme when things go wrong. Intercept Cam, sack him twice, and watch him start to pout and crumble.

Thors Hammer
02-07-2016, 11:13 AM
I feel like Maximus in the beginning scene from Gladiator.

"On my signal, unleash hell!"

bronco30
02-07-2016, 11:16 AM
little over 5 hours away now lets go be champions come on broncos

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 11:38 AM
I hope PFM goes out on top having played a great game and shedding the regular season rhetoric:salute:

BroncosDivision
02-07-2016, 11:43 AM
GO BRONCOS!

Play like champions and make history!

Houshmazode
02-07-2016, 11:47 AM
http://oi28.tinypic.com/14m6wwo.jpg

sheenabobeena
02-07-2016, 11:55 AM
It's a beautiful day for a Super Bowl!! (at least here in California). But it would be even more beautiful with a Broncos win!!

assassin216
02-07-2016, 12:01 PM
The Broncos buses are about to depart to Levi Stadium

qbronco
02-07-2016, 12:02 PM
The day started off with a blue and orange sunrise. It's a sign of good things to come.

BigOBroncoFan
02-07-2016, 12:05 PM
This has been a long 2 weeks but finally the day is here. Have my Peyton Manning Jersey on ready to go lets get this done.

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 12:07 PM
They are showing the fans enter the stadium and it looks like an orange wave coming through. Looks like we will be well represented today!

canadiansbronco
02-07-2016, 12:09 PM
I feel like Maximus in the beginning scene from Gladiator.

"On my signal, unleash hell!"

Haha i imagine this is what peyton said last night : You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If we stay together we survive.

BroncoDrej
02-07-2016, 12:10 PM
So nervous... so excited... so pumped... GO BRONCOS!!!

Elway
02-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Less than 4 1/2 hours. Let's go Broncos! :logo:

Fantaztic7
02-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Watched segment on DT and mom Katina. Oh my almost lost it. DT go have best game of your career!

HurricaneDovs
02-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Nothing else matters but today.

Not the year long struggles on offense. Not a qb controversy. Not retirement.

Nothing.

One game. One game to be great. For one game, our offense can be 2013. For one game, we can be 97-98/98-99.

For one game, we can be Champions!

GO BRONCOS!!!

sheenabobeena
02-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Watched segment on DT and mom Katina. Oh my almost lost it. DT go have best game of your career!

I didn't catch it but I read that DT wants to win so he can go to the White House to personally thank Obama for his mom's release. I hope that motivates him to a monster game today.

Fantaztic7
02-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Mariucci just made his bold prediction:

Peyton will break Kurt Warner's SB pass record 414 yards.

and it gets better....Marshal Faulk's bold prediction CJ and RH will rush for more yards than Cam, Stewart and Tolbert!

assassin216
02-07-2016, 12:24 PM
I see alot of orange on the NFL Network

Jaws
02-07-2016, 12:25 PM

Go DENVER BRONCOS GO!!!!!!!!

:logo::logo:

:beer::beer:

Party of 2, Hubby will be cooking BBQ chicken, I m.....got some salad from the deli...(I'm sure I'm forgetting something oh well, have fun everyone!...(TUMS)

I shall be a party one but there may be some excitable phone calls to my best friend whom I converted to the Broncos nine years ago!

broncoslover115
02-07-2016, 12:34 PM
I didn't catch it but I read that DT wants to win so he can go to the White House to personally thank Obama for his mom's release. I hope that motivates him to a monster game today.

Wow, that would be so awesome. Have the game of your life DT.

odiesback
02-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Man.., I getting more nervous every tick of the clock....

I wish I was invited to hang out at Club 58... That place looks awesome!

L.M.
02-07-2016, 12:38 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/lauQgej_wib1e2jyxQ77ZqhmXFQ=/219x0:1555x891/709x473/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48748447/puppies.0.0.JPG

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/2/7/10930002/super-bowl-50-picks-predictions-puppies-broncos

HDbroncos02
02-07-2016, 12:44 PM
This thread will be wild.

Remedy
This game needs to hurry up and start. hahaha

HDbroncos02
My game preview comes early today...

Fantaztic7
02-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Man.., I getting more nervous every tick of the clock....

I wish I was invited to hang out at Club 58... That place looks awesome!

Very cool!

outofstatefan
02-07-2016, 12:46 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!! We can do this, and I think we will!
Regardless, win or lose, it has been a great run over the past 5 years and has been great for all us Bronco fans! Think of it, a 55-18 win/loss record over the past 4 years (including playoffs)!!! 5 Division Championships!! 2 AFC Championships!! Another chance at a Lombardi!! Nothing but great for us all!

HDbroncos02
02-07-2016, 12:47 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!

It's the Super Bowl. And boy, what a road. A supreme defense and two quarterbacks led us on the path to where we are now. Our team has always been doubted along the way, so this is nothing new. 97% of everybody and everything I've read and watched have the Carolina Panthers winning. I don't blame them. MVP Cam Newton finally thriving behind an improved offensive line and a punishing RB in Jonathan Stewart. And what's more... a great defense. Featuring the likes of Luke Kuechly, Josh Norman, Kawann Short, and Thomas Davis. It's already a given that Luke Kuechly will have a pick-six.

But don't count out heart. Don't count out the underdogs. The Denver Broncos. Peyton Manning's last game. Ever. Now by no means do I expect Manning to throw 350 yards and 4 TDs, but I hope he can at least convert on third down when we need it (unlike the second half in the AFCCG), AND NOT TURN THE BALL OVER.

We lost Super Bowl XLVIII at the beginning. The miss-snap and the resulting safety. You could just feel like the game was already over.

Super Bowl 50 needs to be a different story. The Panthers will look to establish the run early and often to set up the pass for Cam Newton. Our defense needs to play disciplined and smart.

To get into a rhythm, we must do the same. CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman need to carry the offense early. Time and time again, our rushing attack has been mediocre... but Kubiak relents, and eventually CJ Anderson will break a big one.

All of the analysts have been saying this all week, and they are correct: the key for the Broncos offense is to not turn the ball over. The Panthers have been quite excellent at capitalizing on their opponents' mistakes. Another thing about Super Bowl XLVIII was that the turnovers gave the Seahawks a short field and did not put our defense in the best position to succeed. Cam Newton & Co. have no mercy (ask the Arizona Cardinals).

Our offensive line needs to muster together one gigantic performance today. For Peyton. Execute, execute, execute. Easier said than done against star DT Kawann Short and solid veterans, Charles Johnson and Jared Allen. If there is one single unit that I pray for, I pray for the Broncos offensive line.

Peyton Manning won't have a flashy game. Oh it will be tough to watch, but he'll deal. I predict 250 yards and 2 TDs at most. Manning's quick, short-yardage passing won't fly against the Panthers' athletic, physical linebackers. A quick pass over the middle for Jordan Norwood may just become a Luke Kuechly interception. It is almost inevitable. Instead, Kubiak and Manning must exploit the outside matchups. Josh Norman is no longer the hapless rookie from when DT roasted him in 2012. We must use Emmanuel Sanders against Robert McClain and take advantage of Bennie Fowler's size and physicality against Cortland Finnegan. Quick, short hitch routes won't work against these agile, small corners. Our offense needs to work intermediately to have success against the Panthers' secondary.

Finally, our #1 defense against MVP Cam Newton's #1 offense. Last time there was a clash of top units, it didn't go so well for the offense. I trust Wade Phillips to engineer an aggressive attack. Our front seven is a formidable bunch. Malik Jackson has something to prove tonight. Derek Wolfe has been playing on a different level this postseason. DeMarcus Ware has saved the best for last in what might be his first and final Super Bowl. As much as our offense wants to get it done for #18, the defense wants to win for #94. Von Miller played lights out, a spectacular performance against the Patriots. He had a similar outing last time we played the Panthers. This time, the opposition is stiffer, but Miller has grown leaps and bounds since then, too. I figure Miller will be a swiss-army knife in the Super Bowl. Besides rushing the QB, I think Wade Phillips will place containment/spy responsibilities on Miller. I feel like our defense did a good job limiting Rob Gronkowski until the end of the game. Bumping Greg Olsen off his route can work against this offense. Brandon Marshall and Danny Trevathan will have to assume some coverage responsibilites. I'd like to see Marshall play more active in the run defense and Trevathan to run with Olsen. Also, the Panthers like to use max protection and have three receivers running routes. Which means TJ Ward and Darian Stewart can also defend Greg Olsen. We can almost afford to double-team him, but I'd rather use the extra man as a spy on Cam Newton. I trust our No Fly Zone secondary to get the job done. You can't underestimate Ted Ginn Jr., Jericho Cotchery, Devin Funchess, and Corey Brown. Laugh all you want. We couldn't get it done against Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, and Jermaine Kearse.

A Broncos victory is possible. It comes down to a matter of executing and getting into an offensive rhythm. It won't be easy, bur our defense can stop Cam Newton.

Broncos 27, Panthers 24.

This one's for Pat!.

Sam_Z
02-07-2016, 12:47 PM
the Broncos are a far more physical team than the Carolina Panthers are the Carolina Panthers may have more talent on offense but they are nowhere near as tough as the Denver Broncos are. The Broncos have had to fight hard for every victory this season they have fought extremely hard how hard have the Carolina Panthers had the fight? With that said Denver wins this game.

HDbroncos02
02-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Also, Bradley Roby is my pick for "surprise" player of the game. He has absolutely balled out in the playoffs as a playmaker. I expect him to force turnovers today.

KamenRider
02-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Emotional day....trying to keep things even...not trying to be too confident. Seen a few folks here in North Texas with their Carolina gear on. Me as always with a Denver hat on my head. I truly believe we can do it and shut up all the haters and detractors we have seen since the AFC title game was over. Win or lose, I bleed orange and blue til I die, but i firmly believe it can and will be a win today.

VADER72
02-07-2016, 01:17 PM
I slept great last night, we got this game. This team is whole team, not just one demesinal.

spirited_Cheer
02-07-2016, 01:20 PM
May be, I will become anxious when the game starts. But I have no worries at all! None!

I was anxious all season long, until we dispatched New England.

The only thing that gets to me is always hearing how Tom Brady almost pulled it off, in spite of the beating he took from Denver Defense. It was not Tom Brady; it was Denver offense which did nothing in the second half.

JJBroncoFan
02-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Haha i imagine this is what peyton said last night : You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If we stay together we survive.

To Cam Newton: "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Can we get this game underway already? I've been up for nearly 7 hours now and these last 3 hours feel like they are going to take forever.

canadiansbronco
02-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Banging out some last minute studying before kickoff !

Can't wait for the damn game to start

http://i.imgur.com/biG4nRx.jpg

:logo::goz:

thundercty
02-07-2016, 01:36 PM
To Cam Newton: "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Agreed 100%!! Whenever they (ESPN/NFL Network/CBS) show the same 2 pics/videos of Cam, either dabbing or doing his Superman routine, all I can think of is that scene from Gladiator. Oh how the mighty shall fall......

aic
02-07-2016, 01:39 PM
I dont come around here like I used to. It our year boys.

LETS GO BRONCOS

assassin216
02-07-2016, 01:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cao3FCmVAAAKbSD.jpg:large

From Demarcus Ware's twitter

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 01:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cao3FCmVAAAKbSD.jpg:large

From Demarcus Ware's twitter

That pic just sent me over the top..I am a blubbering mess. God I love that man..he deserves this win and so does this team..they have fought so hard for 4 years , I want it for him, his family, the team, Mr. Bowlen and the World because Peyton is whats good about this sport , we need this ,. I have never been more proud of #18 my QB ..GO PEYTON..GO BRONCOS ..

kbeck81
02-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Man this waiting is killing me!!

kbeck81
02-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Can't wait to see to VonWare Wolfe feast on Newton and the panthers!!

Bootleg
02-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Also, Bradley Roby is my pick for "surprise" player of the game. He has absolutely balled out in the playoffs as a playmaker. I expect him to force turnovers today.

Deion Sanders picked him as his surprise MVP

Fantaztic7
02-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Broncos Country -

Best wishes to everyone! Going "radio silence" during the game. Have a great time and hopefully we get the W.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Look at ALL the orange filing into the stadium.. WOW...:goz::logo:

L.M.
02-07-2016, 02:08 PM
TODAY I WANT TO SEE SIX OR SEVEN OF THESE:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1731669/panthers22.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1731717/panthers24.gif

A FEW OF THESE:

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/newton-int1-11-11-12.gif

AND A COUPLE OF THESE:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/609/172/VonMiller_SafetyDance_original_original.gif?135268 0464

ONE OF THESE WOULD BE GOOD:

https://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/11/11/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-24602-1352668658-8.gif

Nuts4koi
02-07-2016, 02:09 PM
I slept great last night. That's a good omen to me. If I have doubts about a game I have a terrible time sleeping. I haven't watched any of the pre-game hype as I have heard more about Cam and the kittens than I ever wanted. This waiting is killing me though. GO BRONCOS kick the kittens.

AussieBronco76
02-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Look at ALL the orange filing into the stadium.. WOW...:goz::logo:

Whats the Percentage of Broncos to Panthers fans inside the stadium would you say???

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 12s12 seconds ago
Early crowd is almost all Bronco

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Whats the Percentage of Broncos to Panthers fans inside the stadium would you say???

Baby, I cant even tell you because ALL I see is orange..:D

Chillez
02-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Go Broncos!!!

Win this for Pat!

AussieBronco76
02-07-2016, 02:26 PM
Baby, I cant even tell you because ALL I see is orange..:D

Hmm thata girrl keep seeing the good stuff.:D

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Marshall Faulk just picked us!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had been riding the Panthers bus all week.. Common sense prevailed...:goz:

Canmore
02-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Time to put up or be silenced for the entire off-season. GO BRONCOS!!!

MHOC
02-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Anyone wanna see us come out no huddle and sling it every where early?

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:32 PM
People are screaming over Farve GO BRONCOS.. its awesome..

dandaman23
Less than 2 hours to go!!!

Chrissy
Broncos chant breaking out on the set ,, hell yes..LETS GO BRONCOS..

AussieBronco76
02-07-2016, 02:33 PM
People are screaming over Farve GO BRONCOS.. its awesome..

What TV show are you watching Chrissy???

odiesback
02-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Marshall Faulk just picked us!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had been riding the Panthers bus all week.. Common sense prevailed...:goz:

That surprised me as well!

Nuts4koi
02-07-2016, 02:34 PM

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Get em back on their heels and then stuff it down their throats.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:35 PM
What TV show are you watching Chrissy???

NFL Network..its ORANGE EVERWHERE AND EVERYONE IS SCREAMING LETS GO BRONCOS..

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:36 PM
That surprised me as well!

Common sense baby, Marshall aint no dummy..:smug:

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Here we4 go ..farve is rolling with peyton...hell yes..

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Leave it to Deon to screw up a Peyton moment with the Newton spewing..unreal. They just came out of a segment from Peyton talking about being tied w/ Farve and Farve started to address it and Deon spewed the bs about Cam..jerk move Deon, jerk move.

broncoslover115
02-07-2016, 02:41 PM

I do. I think we should try and go no huddle first, throw past the sticks for 1st downs - don't have to be bombs but at least to show we are throwing 10-15 yards to open up the run and PAP. If we try run, run, pass first I predict a failure with that early.

VADER72
02-07-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm starting to freak out

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Leave it to Deon to screw up a Peyton moment with the Newton spewing..unreal. They just came out of a segment from Peyton talking about being tied w/ Farve and Farve started to address it and Deon spewed the bs about Cam..jerk move Deon, jerk move.

That's why I switched channels once the CBS pregame show started. I can only take so much of Deon and Irvin, they get extremely annoying. Also I can't stand Heath Evans and for some reason as the biggest Bronco hater on that show they had him covering the team hotel.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:47 PM
That's why I switched channels once the CBS pregame show started. I can only take so much of Deon and Irvin, they get extremely annoying. Also I can't stand Heath Evans and for some reason as the biggest Bronco hater on that show they had him covering the team hotel.

It was his punishment for being an oaf..haha No worries Farve handed it back to Deon in a smooth classy way ..he is a Peyton fan and a Broncos fan today

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Oh man .. I just looked at my clock its 4:47 ..its ALMOST TIME...ITS BRONCOS TIME

TheAsianPA
02-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Is it me or is Seal's singing...not good.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Is it me or is Seal's singing...not good.
Lol I was thinking the same thing haha

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Farve is good eye candy but lets get back to talking about Peyton and his boys..they make me drool..:P

canadiansbronco
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aYexrDFXTEVSVmVNck9FYkR8MUx5eEJWbmFlTmt4Tr_TGaxZkk QZyMQdPE7i4-ovn-M2ljLz_5txPSoNnYgg

Check this out guys, best pregame show

According to vic it's like 5-1 for broncos fan !!!!

kbeck81
Come on Defense let's be Cams kryponite!!

TheAsianPA
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aYexrDFXTEVSVmVNck9FYkR8MUx5eEJWbmFlTmt4Tr_TGaxZkk QZyMQdPE7i4-ovn-M2ljLz_5txPSoNnYgg

Sounds like a home game to me

canadiansbronco
02-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Guy's it's a orange sea out there woooow i am loving this

Bronco51
02-07-2016, 03:01 PM
First check in from my seats. The Orange and Blue is definitely in the house. $13 for a beer. $15 for a burger. It's electric already.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Peyton is going to apart o the SB MVP Parade along with Elway..its going to epic.. I have my Kleenex ready..

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXGurr875Rg

This made me think of us and Cam and whats about to happen:D

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 03:03 PM
First check in from my seats. The Orange and Blue is definitely in the house. $13 for a beer. $15 for a burger. It's electric already.

Can you post any pictures?

How do our boys seem?

Bootleg
02-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh man .. I just looked at my clock its 4:47 ..its ALMOST TIME...ITS BRONCOS TIME

Looked at mine and it's just gone past 10pm. I can't wait to go in work only having had 2 hours sleep :laugh:

The last Super Bowl was a killer in that regard.

Dennis.1960
02-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Anyone else notice how cam wrote "MVP" on his shoes? We need to use this guys over confidence and arrogance against him...hope Wade has a plan to sucker him into mistakes by disguising blitzes and coverages.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Looked at mine and it's just gone past 10pm. I can't wait to go in work only having had 2 hours sleep :laugh:

The last Super Bowl was a killer in that regard.

It will worth it baby...you will sleep being a SB 50 Champion..:salute:

Freyaka
02-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Not coming into this thread during the game if I can help it. Just wanted to pop in and tell you all I enjoy posting with each of you, keep positive even if the game doesn't go our way, if it does go our way, scream your freaking guts out. I'll see you all tomorrow win or lose #gobroncos!

Elway
02-07-2016, 03:08 PM
less than 90 minutes.

Side note: In his last 3 playoff games Peyton has thrown 0 interceptions.

Colts-Steelers-Patriots.

DenverWinNow
02-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Im not nervous at all....yet

Broncoholic JS
02-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Not coming into this thread during the game if I can help it. Just wanted to pop in and tell you all I enjoy posting with each of you, keep positive even if the game doesn't go our way, if it does go our way, scream your freaking guts out. I'll see you all tomorrow win or lose #gobroncos!

I am with him!
GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Awe gotta love Wade..awesome interview..you go poppa Wade..;)

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:11 PM
gong to need to play great in all 3 phases to win this lets go broncossssss hopefully create couple turnovers & don't give them any cheap yards no dumb penalties

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:11 PM
not coming into this thread during the game if i can help it. Just wanted to pop in and tell you all i enjoy posting with each of you, keep positive even if the game doesn't go our way, if it does go our way, scream your freaking guts out. I'll see you all tomorrow win or lose #gobroncos!

win my friend , it indeed will be a win..denver broncos in da house..

AussieBronco76
02-07-2016, 03:12 PM

The fact its a day game should mean that the Orange wave should be easy to see on tv too.:salute:

Dennis.1960
02-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Awe gotta love Wade..awesome interview..you go poppa Wade..;)

Ya, and they said Wade won assistant coach of the year! Well deserved for a great guy who's done a fantastic job. I can't wait to see the game plan he's dialed up for us today.

Nuts4koi
02-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Anyone else notice how cam wrote "MVP" on his shoes? We need to use this guys over confidence and arrogance against him...hope Wade has a plan to sucker him into mistakes by disguising blitzes and coverages.

Along with that he was wearing that stupid Superman T. I have a feeling he's going to receive a serious wake-up call.

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 03:14 PM

I tell myself that every week and it never works. I love this thread whether we are winning or losing.

Peerless
02-07-2016, 03:15 PM
It's been a fun season everyone. I also love talking Bronco football with each of you.

Let's go out and get one more win! GO BRONCOS!

CaligirlDE
02-07-2016, 03:15 PM
Greetings from California. Long time fan. 1st timer in here.

Wish all the best to the Broncos today. Hope no one gets hurt. Hope its a great game on both sides ONLY WITH DENVER IN COMMAND AT THE END and hoisting the TROPHY.

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 03:16 PM
CJ Anderson starting at RB today! Hopefully he comes out with fire and passion as he normally does.

odiesback
Favre just picked the BRONCOS to win!!!!

The crowd love it...

kapzk
United in orange! From far and wide

Chrissy
IT IS OFFICL BRET FARVE JUWST PICKED THE DENVER BRONCOS..after 3 days of him saying he wasn't picking...haaha I KNEW IT..

L.M.
02-07-2016, 03:18 PM

Yeah I'm not going to read this thread either until the end maybe, and I usually miss half or more anyway when I try. Most of it is really negative, panic-ridden, and even mean comments worth ignoring anyway. I've taken to firing off posts here and there into the mass without reading any of it. :laugh:

Enjoy the game buddy! :salute:

:goz:

Chrissy
Favre just picked the BRONCOS to win!!!!

The crowd love it...

HELLS YEAH BABY...AWESOME.. he is good eye candy and he has common sense..hes a winner ..:smug:

BIGB83
I'm not liking the wind I'm seeing blowing stuff around...

Dennis.1960
02-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Along with that he was wearing that stupid Superman T. I have a feeling he's going to receive a serious wake-up call.

I'm feeling it too...we all expect Von and Ware to play big but I have this funny feeling Wolfe is going to smack cam around ;)

SLeeLeeS
IT IS OFFICL BRET FARVE JUWST PICKED THE DENVER BRONCOS..after 3 days of him saying he wasn't picking...haaha I KNEW IT..

Where did you see that?

Ewots
Okay. So will margaritas help reduce the total stress meter during this game? A little to late either way just curius. Wanted to do something different this time. Go Broncos!:logo:

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Where did you see that?

NFL Network

JJBroncoFan
Hour an change away, family is looking at me like I am crazy cause I am so pumped haha

L.M.
Okay. So will margaritas help reduce the total stress meter during this game? A little to late either way just curius. Wanted to do something different this time. Go Broncos!:logo:

Why dilute the tequila with anything? :laugh:

Nuts4koi
Where did you see that?

NFL Network.

DenverWinNow
02-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Is the crowd looking more Panthers than Broncos? What the heck?!

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:24 PM
hopefully on obvious 3rd down passing we double olsen make the others beat us...holy crap im nervous

TheAsianPA
02-07-2016, 03:24 PM
This might as well be called the Cam Newton Superbowl 50

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:25 PM

theres a lot of orange out there to

kbeck81

It looks like a sea of Orange today!!

Chrissy
Holly crap..deon just picked teh broncos..wow

SLeeLeeS
NFL Network

Oh nice. I was on CBS

Elway
02-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Come on Broncos.

Last 3 teams to finish 15-1 or better, have not won the Superbowl
Green Bay 2011
Pats 2007 (Only team to even make it to the Superbowl)
Pitt 2004
Minnesota 1998

Keep that trend going Broncos!

Chrissy
Holly crap..deon just picked teh broncos..wow
Farve rubbed off on him..lol

Chrissy
Oh nice. I was on CBS

Deon just picked the Broncos after ALL of that Newton talk,,LOVE IT

kbeck81
02-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Did I just hear Deon is picking Denver?!?! What the what!!

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Theres is Kubiak hes pacing in the hallway...its ok Kubiak..you got this baby..

Butler By'Note
According to PFT, CJ Anderson is starting today.

odiesback
Cam tried to spin what he said about being the first of this and that..., he lost me halfway with a convoluted train of thought .... Whatever he says I guess

Chrissy
Did I just hear Deon is picking Denver?!?! What the what!!

HELLS YES..I just picked myself up off the floor.:thumb:

Butler By'Note
02-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Farve rubbed off on him..lol

I thought Favre just sent pictures...

odiesback
02-07-2016, 03:30 PM
One hour to kickoff !!!

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:31 PM
UNITED IN ORANGE BABY..They keep marching in..AWESOME

LegionOfVonDoom
02-07-2016, 03:32 PM
According to PFT, CJ Anderson is starting today.

about time. He needs to get the majority of carries. Hillman has averaged just 2.0 ypc in Playoffs. If CJ can average 4 ypc, this game is ours.

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:33 PM
our WR's esp DT must come up big today we need some chunk plays run after catch n some deep balls...

VADER72
My Lord the Panthers are cocky still.

TH3JUICEMAN
Here we go ladies and gentleman! 1 hour and I'm pacing like no other! Let's Go Broncos!

SLeeLeeS
02-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Cam tried to spin what he said about being the first of this and that..., he lost me halfway with a convoluted train of thought .... Whatever he says I guess

Me too. But then I heard Baskin Robbins and perked back up.

CheyennePress
02-07-2016, 03:35 PM
our WR's esp DT must come up big today we need some chunk plays run after catch n some deep balls...

Just holding onto the ball would be a great start.

L.M.
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 20m20 minutes ago

Broncos make C.J. Anderson starting running back for Super Bowl 50

Element
So excited about this game, can't stand it. 1 hour to go.

KansasKrista
02-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Someone mentioned a swirling wind?? Hope not.

Arad84
02-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 20m20 minutes ago

Broncos make C.J. Anderson starting running back for Super Bowl 50

Good to see that C.J. A is starting superbowl. Go Broncos!!!

FL BRONCO
02-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Greetings from California. Long time fan. 1st timer in here.

Wish all the best to the Broncos today. Hope no one gets hurt. Hope its a great game on both sides ONLY WITH DENVER IN COMMAND AT THE END and hoisting the TROPHY.

Nice to see ya, Welcome aboard:salute:

Justblaze2729
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Cj averages over a yard less per carry when he starts. Maybe that was due to injury, maybe not.

LegionOfVonDoom
Cj averages over a yard less per carry when he starts. Maybe that was due to injury, maybe not.

While Ronnie Hillman was the more productive back during the regular season, Anderson has been the rock in the playoffs. Anderson has carried 31 times for 144 yards and a touchdown in the postseason. Meanwhile, Hillman has just 54 yards on 27 carries in the playoffs.

GOT THAT STAT FROM PFT

Broncoholic JS
Wow, they actually put one of our guys on tv. 3 and a half hours in to the pre game.

We are actually playing today, not just Cam!!

LSIGRAD09
02-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Need offense to show up for all four quarters today.

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:39 PM
less than hour away lets go boys bring it home

L.M.
02-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Bronco babes arrive

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cao4Ql1UcAEGaZi.jpg

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Peyton is touching my heart with this interview.. He ALWAYS does.. I could listen all day everyday to this man.

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Need offense to show up for all four quarters today.

yes indeed we do I say we need 24-27 points to win

TheAsianPA
02-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Peyton is touching my heart with this interview.. He ALWAYS does.. I could listen all day everyday to this man.
You and doogansquest

bronco30
02-07-2016, 03:42 PM
good interview w/ PM got pretty emotional there he knows its his last game

dandaman23
02-07-2016, 03:42 PM

Watching this interview convinces me this is his last game. I haven't been the biggest Manning fan over the years but I respect the hell out of him and I'm glad he is our QB. His interview nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Chrissy
02-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Oh Peyton is chocking up in his interview with Cowher..I m blubbering like a baby.. again. I love that man.. GO PEYTON..

LegionOfVonDoom
Peyton's interview proves just what type of man he has been all his life. Too bad my kids are too young to have seen him throughout his career, but rest assured I will teach them about Manning and all other great role models and hope they become that type of man.

HDbroncos02
CJ Anderson gets the start. 24 carries 128 yards 2 TD.