PDA

View Full Version : Kaepernick No Longer Interested in Playing For the Browns

spirited_Cheer
03-14-2016, 05:25 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2624608-insider-buzz-kaepernick-not-as-interested-in-trade-to-browns-after-fa-losses

One day he will say what he really wants to do

randy2191
03-14-2016, 05:29 PM
Maybe he does wanna be a bronco. But i have seen a lot of rumor post come from the bleacher report.

CoryWinget81
03-14-2016, 05:32 PM
Who cares, dude is awful at football and went down the drain after he actually had to produce.

Remedy
03-14-2016, 05:36 PM
I can't imagine anyone would revel in the thought of getting traded to Cleveland.

The team is / has been a disaster for years. It's no shock really.

Sam_Z
03-14-2016, 05:55 PM
Eh Blah go to Cleveland mr. Peer sight passer...

the0rangecrush
03-14-2016, 05:56 PM
That's what I thought all along. You lose your top WR, 2 of your top 3 OL, and no feature back to speak of. Elway also expected as much, and is currently calling SFs game of chicken.

Yakka27
03-14-2016, 06:32 PM
Way wrong place for this thread.

chad72
03-14-2016, 06:39 PM
Elway is playing a game of poker and calling either the Kaepernick side bluff or the Balke side bluff. One of them will flinch and Elway's 3rd rounder will eventually be accepted, I have a hunch. This might be Balke's only opportunity to get rid of Kaepernick and his salary, IMO. Plus the candidates are dwindling. One more draft and the QB needy teams continue to shrink. Let's see if Elway calling bluff works out at the end.

PAINTERDAVE
03-14-2016, 07:33 PM
Is there not a chance..
that April 1...
SF will not want to take the hit of Kaps multi million dollar salary..
and they will cut him?

PAINTERDAVE
03-14-2016, 07:38 PM
I'd rather see Elway draft a rookie QB...
watch Sanchez, Siemian, and the rookie fight it out..
then best man win.

Dak Prescott will be available no matter how many others get drafted before our pick.

Fantaztic7
03-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Why would we want a QB that doesn't want to stay where he signed? We support Elway's philosophy of signing players that want to play for the Broncos - and then we want to sign Kap. What makes anyone think he wouldn't turn on Denver the moment things don't go his way?

Draft the best available talent and let's go.

haciendadad
03-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Damn! I hope Elway doesn't get Kaep! He may have talent but he brings a lot of baggage and poor decisions. I feel better having Sanchez for $5M but if we sign Kaep for something like $10M or most likely something like $13M-$15M it will be thrown away money. Everybody knows that Kubiack only wants a game manager, so what QB wants to be here to just hand off the ball 2/3 of the time and throw safe passes or punt. I would rather wait and draft someone else and promote Trevor Siemian.

Well it looks like there will be another year of asking the question "Who will be starting next week" and QB drama.

shawinkerpoppin
03-14-2016, 09:23 PM
So its my understanding that both teams want him to restructure. He is willing to restructure to play with the broncos but not for the browns but the browns are offering more than the broncos but if he wont restructure for them its no deal for the browns?

BroncoFanDK
03-15-2016, 06:34 AM
Why would we want a QB that doesn't want to stay where he signed? We support Elway's philosophy of signing players that want to play for the Broncos - and then we want to sign Kap. What makes anyone think he wouldn't turn on Denver the moment things don't go his way?

Draft the best available talent and let's go.

Quite frankly I don't think that SF was an easy place. They had tons of people retire and bad mouth the organisation after they fired the HC that took this joke of a team they were to 3 NFCC games, 1 SB ...

While I am not down on McDaniels the way most are, I did not blame ex. Champ for feeling unappreciated after his contract offer was pulled.

I think he needs a HC mentor and I think we have that.