PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football

EddieMac
08-25-2016, 11:48 AM
Ok I am posting in the wrong forum and being a rebel but have the biggest audience.

Anyone that has Locker room access ( not that there is a locker room :halo: ) and wants to play BCMB fantasy football... PM me... I need one more to fill my division...

First come first serve..

This thread will be closed and moved in..................................

Peanut
08-25-2016, 12:06 PM
Ok I am posting in the wrong forum and being a rebel but have the biggest audience.

Anyone that has Locker room access ( not that there is a locker room :halo: ) and wants to play BCMB fantasy football... PM me... I need one more to fill my division...

First come first serve..

You're so in trouble.

:laugh:

I think we might have openings in some of the other divisions. If you're interested, contact us. Thanks.

broncoslover115
08-25-2016, 12:38 PM
You're so in trouble.

I think we might have openings in some of the other divisions. If you're interested, contact us. Thanks.

See, that's why you were voted most scariest mod. We weren't kidding. ;)

beastlyskronk
08-25-2016, 12:44 PM
Couldn't steal enough from our division? :laugh:

CanDB
08-25-2016, 01:12 PM
I got an idea......give me 2 teams (or more!!)

;)

TH3JUICEMAN
08-25-2016, 01:14 PM
I got an idea......give me 2 teams (or more!!)

;)
hey now! What happens when you come in 11th and 12th position? Do we send both teams down? :P

Remedy
08-25-2016, 01:19 PM
hey now! What happens when you come in 11th and 12th position? Do we send both teams down? :P

we send ship him down south to you yanks and his Canadian citizen ship is revoked... obviously

Peanut
08-25-2016, 01:28 PM
See, that's why you were voted most scariest mod. We weren't kidding. ;)

I try hard. :D

Note to self: bl115 appears to be one of the people who voted me scariest mod. Hmmmm.

You all need to behave. You're scaring any potential players away.

Let's all pretend and act normal, K?

orange crush75
08-25-2016, 02:36 PM
You're so in trouble.

Too funny :)

EddieMac
08-25-2016, 03:56 PM
OK , even if you ain't in the locker room (that doesn't exist) PM me if you are interested.

broncoslover115
08-25-2016, 04:23 PM
I try hard. :D

Note to self: bl115 appears to be one of the people who voted me scariest mod. Hmmmm.

You all need to behave. You're scaring any potential players away.

Let's all pretend and act normal, K?

Nope, not me. I swear, Honest. Really. Ask anyone. ;)

Rastic
08-25-2016, 04:37 PM

First come first serve..

You're so in trouble.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o247/terranace/eddiemac.jpg?t=1254844401

CanDB
08-25-2016, 04:55 PM

At least I am guaranteed that one of my teams will not come in last.

;)

we ship him down south to you yanks and his Canadian citizen ship is revoked... obviously

OK but......make it Denver please!!!

EddieMac
08-25-2016, 05:00 PM
At least I am guaranteed that one of my teams will not come in last.

;)

OK but......make it Denver please!!!

Nope....Oakland.... :smash:

CanDB
08-25-2016, 05:05 PM
Nope....Oakland.... :smash:

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

RunYouOver
08-25-2016, 06:22 PM
I saw this thread title on mobile earlier and figured a mod would move it to the appropriate forum. :laugh:

Peanut
08-28-2016, 12:02 PM
I saw this thread title on mobile earlier and figured a mod would move it to the appropriate forum. :laugh:

:laugh: We will.

Bumping because I think we still need a few more players. If interested, please PM a mod and we'll get you to the right person. Or post here and we'll get you to the right person.

Peanut
08-31-2016, 10:06 AM
We still need about 3 more players. The divisions are in the LR, but you can still play even if you don't have access.

We've been told that we are giving prizes again (it could change). Yes, I'm trying to bribe/entice players. :D

It's a lot of fun. Please PM me or post in this thread. Thanks!

EddieMac
08-31-2016, 10:11 AM

Why you move my thread??????? :P

Sophia23
09-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Why you move my thread??????? :P

Had the thread been in the fantasy football section, bet it would have gotten more responses.... You steal, I send peeps your way, and you still resort to this.... smh.

If I was a mod, I would move this thread and attach it to the div iii thread in the LR that does not exist.