PDA

View Full Version : Danny Woodhead torn ACL

Sam_Z
09-19-2016, 11:32 AM
Wow Danny Woodhead out for the season with a torn ACL per Schefters Twitter 20 seconds ago.

DarkHorse26
09-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Never like to see guys go down to injury. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Stackhouser
09-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Damnit man...... He was a reserve on my fantasy team!!!

Rastic
09-19-2016, 02:54 PM
What is it with the Chargers and injuries the last few seasons? They just can't get a break (no pun intended).

Beagle
09-19-2016, 04:01 PM
I liked Woodhead even when he was a Patsy

baphamet
09-20-2016, 02:08 PM
the chargers have now lost 2 out of their top 3 wide receivers and running backs for the season and only two games have been played. :eek:

EddieMac
09-20-2016, 02:35 PM
I always liked Woodhead... he won me a fantasy playoff one year.

Get well!

Rastic
09-20-2016, 04:23 PM
the chargers have now lost 2 out of their top 3 wide receivers and running backs for the season and only two games have been played. :eek:

I seriously cannot believe the Chargers are so banged up so early. But then I look at the rest of the league, and there are people dropping like flies.

Weird season. If this keeps up then you can almost think of throwing out the odds for the post season and beyond. A team losing a couple key guys can be devastating and upset everything.

baphamet
09-26-2016, 07:55 AM
I seriously cannot believe the Chargers are so banged up so early. But then I look at the rest of the league, and there are people dropping like flies.

Weird season. If this keeps up then you can almost think of throwing out the odds for the post season and beyond. A team losing a couple key guys can be devastating and upset everything.

yeah their offense was exposed yesterday as well as their defense played bad. their team is going to have to play pretty flawless from here on out to overcome not having all of your main weapons on offense.

the football godz hate my guts :laugh: