PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 4: 2016 Broncos vs Bucs!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Elway
10-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Hello Broncomaniacs,

Well, well, well.. Here we are with last years 3rd string qb who had one snap for negative yards last season and we sit at 3-0. (Along with the Pats/Ravens/Eagles/ Vikes)
How many pundits out there would have predicted that for us. Beating Newton-Luck-Dalton. Last week we saw a glimpse of what we could be. After two weeks of severely conservative game playing. We were forced to be aggressive. Cincy wisely stacked the box to stop the run game. Since Siemian was an untested QB they wanted to force him to pass... and pass he did.300+ yards, 4 TD, NO ints (two close calls though) He was the 1st QB in NFL history to do that in his first road start. :goz: Kudos to Kubes for loosening the leash a bot and letting Trevor play. Sanders and DT got their yards so they have been happy for the last few days. :logo:

The D was a little shaky against the run at the start, but settled down and kept the pressure up. Ray came up huge after a Denver turnover and Miller had another game with a sack, and the D got another int.

So now we travel to Florida for a road game against the Bucs. The D will travel, I am hoping the offense takes another step further. We know CJ has balled it the first two weeks of the season. If you stack the box Kubes will have Trevor throw it again. Otherwise the O-line will find the running lanes. Looking to see if we have a game with both pieces working well at the same time.

TB has had issues running the ball. My concern will be facing another running QB. Winston had a career game last week, 405 yards and 3 TDS, yet still lost. The Defense has shone a weakness so far when a QB breaks the pocket. Cam ran well against us. Luck ran well breaking a 20+ run on this D. Andy Dalton even broke some big runs vs us. We can't afford to have a team on 3rd and long and let their QB convert via the run.

How do we do in our 4th game of the season? Well we have a good 7-3 record over the last 10 years. We won 6 games on the road and 1 at home. Of the 3 losses all happened on the road. We won our last 3 titles with Tampa. 2004 on the road and 2008/2012 at home.

Hoping the teams keeps it going and that the weather is not a factor. We don't need a dehydrated D out their cramping up and missing time. The first weeks were high profile games for us. The Bucs though not a marquee matchup is still a professional team that if we overlook , will make us pay. They are hungry and have an ever improving QB at the helm.

Again as a reminder, please be mindful of what you post. So far it has not been too bad. We have managed to avoid the board division of recent seasons so far. Let's continue to make it easier for the mods so they can enjoy the game as well. Please follow the COC and thank you for helping making this board great. As always looking forward to a great season. GO BRONCOS!!! :lombardi:

darth-hideous
10-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Go broncos!!!!

AZ Snake Fan
10-01-2016, 09:24 PM

GO BRONCOS !!!

SMASH THEM

IN THE MOUTH !!!

GO "D" --- SACK winston !!!

Broncos 42
bux 13

Elway
10-01-2016, 09:30 PM
I'll have one of the admins correct the thread... missed my typo... thread title should say week 4. My bad.

theMileHighGuy
10-01-2016, 09:42 PM
I'll have one of the admins correct the thread... missed my typo... thread title should say week 4. My bad.

You're getting too old for this. :P

http://i.imgur.com/le9twH1.gif

GB^2 :logo:

Canmore
10-01-2016, 09:44 PM
It is time to Rock n Roll... and I mean ROLL!

33-23 Broncos!

andrewmlb
10-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Just found out I am going to my first broncos game tomorrow!!!!! Go broncos!

Peanut
10-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Just found out I am going to my first broncos game tomorrow!!!!! Go broncos!

You are going to have so much fun! Pictures, please. :D

Go Broncos!!

Lumiere
10-01-2016, 10:07 PM
The 250th pick against the #1 pick.

Light it up. Go Broncos!!!

Jaws
10-01-2016, 10:27 PM

Yer getting old dear friend ;)

GO BRONCOS!
Once my Granddaughter goes back home, I'll be needing a long teatime nap so I can stay up past midnight to watch the game on TV.
Been week 1 when we last got the whole game, Redzone kept me going week 2-3.

Elway
10-01-2016, 10:45 PM
You're getting too old for this. :P

http://i.imgur.com/le9twH1.gif

GB^2 :logo:

Me and Danny Glover! :P

Yer getting old dear friend ;)

GO BRONCOS!

True, so true. Long days, short nights and trying to keep up with a 2 and 3 year old. On top of that we are signing closing papers on a bigger home Monday (Also Birdys B-day). I've used up so many that I'm lucky my brain cells are not dying of lonliness at this point.

Jaws
10-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Me and Danny Glover! :P

True, so true. Long days, short nights and trying to keep up with a 2 and 3 year old. On top of that we are signing closing papers on a bigger home Monday (Also Birdys B-day). I've used up so many that I'm lucky my brain cells are not dying of lonliness at this point.

It's all go!
Just as long as we're able to keep up with the Broncos all is well eh ;)

Good luck with everything!
With second grandchild half baked, will be experiencing some of what you guys get to enjoy, godwilling, by the time football season is done :)

MarkB
10-01-2016, 11:14 PM

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kapzk
10-02-2016, 04:30 AM
Anyone want to guess which quarter we will have a bunch of people go into the usual all out panic mode?

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 04:47 AM
I wanna see Winston in the dirt early and often.

Go Broncos - Win #4!!'

RiverSax
10-02-2016, 05:09 AM
Let's go Broncos! Silence the cannons!

Capt. Jack
10-02-2016, 05:44 AM
I wanna see Winston in the dirt early and often.

Go Broncos - Win #4!!'

Sounds good to me!!!!!
:)

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 06:12 AM
It doesn't get much better - Broncos and the Ryder Cup!

GO BRONCOS! USA, USA, USA!

ESPN just posted a stat - Broncos going for their 9th 4-0 start. In 6 of 8 of those 4-0 starts the Broncos have gone to the Super Bowl.

Today's games complete 1/4 of the season - time flies so enjoy every moment and stay positive.

elway7777
10-02-2016, 06:25 AM
Go Broncos! Broncos only favored by 3. What's up with that? TB can't run the ball. They pass well though. So Vegas is more bulllish on the Bucs passing game than Broncos pass coverage?

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 06:33 AM
Go Broncos! Broncos only favored by 3. What's up with that? TB can't run the ball. They pass well though. So Vegas is more bulllish on the Bucs passing game than Broncos pass coverage?

It's sort of like 6 since the home team is usually favored by 3.

lvbronx
10-02-2016, 07:03 AM
Almost time to feed Winston a big portion of Colorado crab legs...

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Let's go Broncos! Beat the Bucs!

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/medium/1/lets-go-broncos-florian-rodarte-transparent.png

brianmcfarlane
10-02-2016, 07:16 AM
This game will be a tough game as Winston is good at what he does, both passing and capable of running - much like Cam - IMO, TB's defense is better than they have played so far this season. On the road, tough matchup, Broncos still will find a way to win playing good red zone defense ... 24ish-16ish.

:salute::goz:

bronco30
10-02-2016, 07:30 AM
hopefully they'll stay hydrated because as usual prolly be hot in tampa...need stop the run tackle better n get after Winston they do have good wr's big ones to but the bucs defense isn't to good so a better run game today would help a lot wear them out and throw a few down the field w/ td's in the red zone...

hopefully injury free game n I say broncos 31-17

bronco30
10-02-2016, 07:33 AM
This game will be a tough game as Winston is good at what he does, both passing and capable of running - much like Cam - IMO, TB's defense is better than they have played so far this season. On the road, tough matchup, Broncos still will find a way to win playing good red zone defense ... 24ish-16ish.

:salute::goz:

yah Winston is looking good at times I expect them to run the spread formation cincy did where Dalton went up the middle 2-3 times for good yards hopefully we have an answer for that if/when they do it

theMileHighGuy
10-02-2016, 08:17 AM
It's going to be 89 in Tampa this afternoon, 55% humidity, "feels like" 97. 30% chance of thunderstorms starting at 5pm.

A little rain could be nice to break the heat, and CJ and Book can run all over em. Hopefully there's no lightning though, a delay would be a bummer.

Sam_Z
10-02-2016, 08:18 AM
What do you all want to see today?

I would like to see Gary Kubiak utilize his two highest players on offense Demerius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. I understand the goal is to run the ball but your two highest paid players on offense or wide receivers. You need to utilize them guys let them gel and build a chemistry with their quarterback and put the points on the board and in turn perhaps that will set up the running game.

Now I am a firm believer in the running game however it doesn't seem to be working right now nobody seems to be a strong run team anymore because it just doesn't seem to work anymore. I understand in order to have a great defense you have to run the ball and eat up the clock I believe you can do that with both the pass and the run just mix it up be successful.

But let's not forget last season our offense stunk they went three and out on how many drives last season? Yeah our Broncos defense still held strong and won the Super Bowl and that is why I greatly consider them to be one of the greatest of all time if not the greatest of all time because they were on the field an awful lot an awful lot more than great defenses of the past. http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/98437245-3440-4D50-847F-B828A744B233_zpsfrnelapi.jpg (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/98437245-3440-4D50-847F-B828A744B233_zpsfrnelapi.jpg.html)

theMileHighGuy
10-02-2016, 09:05 AM
What do you all want to see today?

I would like to see Gary Kubiak utilize his two highest players on offense Demerius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. I understand the goal is to run the ball but your two highest paid players on offense or wide receivers. You need to utilize them guys let them gel and build a chemistry with their quarterback and put the points on the board and in turn perhaps that will set up the running game.

Now I am a firm believer in the running game however it doesn't seem to be working right now nobody seems to be a strong run team anymore because it just doesn't seem to work anymore. I understand in order to have a great defense you have to run the ball and eat up the clock I believe you can do that with both the pass and the run just mix it up be successful.

But let's not forget last season our offense stunk they went three and out on how many drives last season? Yeah our Broncos defense still held strong and won the Super Bowl and that is why I greatly consider them to be one of the greatest of all time if not the greatest of all time because they were on the field an awful lot an awful lot more than great defenses of the past.

Last week was the first time the run game really didn't work, and that was only because the Bengals specifically took it away. I don't necessarily disagree though. We have the potential for a potent passing attack, and there's no reason we shouldn't let it rip when the opportunity arises. Gary will call a balanced gameplan, and whatever gets hot we'll lean on.

qbronco
10-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Nuts4koi
10-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Anyone want to guess which quarter we will have a bunch of people go into the usual all out panic mode?

I'll say the 6 minute mark of the first quarter.

lvbronx
10-02-2016, 09:24 AM

LOL...yep 6 minutes is about right.

"OMG! It's been 6 whole minutes and the score is 0-0! Every Bronco player and coach is garbage! The world is coming to an end!"

80stheman
10-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

Remedy
10-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Should be a fun game again today. Excited for this one!

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 09:33 AM

The first dropped pass, 3 and out or the defense allows 1 yard :)

Remedy
10-02-2016, 09:44 AM
I would like to avoid the panic until late in the second,

then we can come out and have a decisive opening drive.. and it'll all die out.... and we can all enjoy the game with orange colored glasses one.

VenomousDB
10-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Anyone watch the London game? I caught the last 5 mins. No wonder these two teams suck. Extremely poor decisions from coaches and players

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Anyone watch the London game? I caught the last 5 mins. No wonder these two teams suck. Extremely poor decisions from coaches and players

I did not watch. Was it as close as the score? Gus Bradley may have saved his job...for a week.

lvbronx
10-02-2016, 10:20 AM
I did not watch. Was it as close as the score? Gus Bradley may have saved his job...for a week.
Jagwads had a fairly big lead for most of the game, then Luck made a typical strong comeback only to fall a little short.

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 10:20 AM

I'm thinking Pagano is in deep doo doo!

Jaws
10-02-2016, 10:26 AM
It doesn't get much better - Broncos and the Ryder Cup!

GO BRONCOS! USA, USA, USA!

ESPN just posted a stat - Broncos going for their 9th 4-0 start. In 6 of 8 of those 4-0 starts the Broncos have gone to the Super Bowl.

Today's games complete 1/4 of the season - time flies so enjoy every moment and stay positive.

Go Broncos! Europe, Europe, Europe ;)

lvbronx
10-02-2016, 10:31 AM
With a win today the Broncos will become the second winningest pro team in all of pro American sports teams in terms of winning percentage since 1984 when Pat Bowlen took over, passing the LA Lakers and second only to the San Antonio Spurs.

bronco30
10-02-2016, 10:50 AM
hopefully we get off to fast start and can sustain it need this win...go ravens steelers saints

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 10:55 AM
hopefully we get off to fast start and can sustain it need this win...go ravens steelers saints

And Bills!

10 char

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Goooooooooooooooooo broncoooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssss

Bates
10-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Brocky-O with the pic. Oh sorry. Wrong team. ;)

dizzolve
10-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm really enjoying seeing Buffalo dominating New England

What happened to "GENIUS" ??

biglenny
10-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Go Broncos!!

Frenchy180
10-02-2016, 11:37 AM
I really hate that I only get the Jets/Seahawks game right now.. oh well

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 11:38 AM
You don't want to see the Pats game. They are gaining momentum....

But Brissette just got rocked twice in a row.

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Go Broncos! Europe, Europe, Europe ;)

Could not ask for better pre-game show!!!

LSIGRAD09
10-02-2016, 11:40 AM
I really hate that I only get the Jets/Seahawks game right now.. oh well

Better than Browns/Redskins :mad:

EddieMac
We complain about not going long much.... THis Brisette kid goes long on like every throw..... and a missed Pats FG!!!!!

Fantaztic7
I'm thinking Pagano is in deep doo doo!

Without some Luck he could be out soon :)

Bootleg
10-02-2016, 11:42 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/assets/images/imported/DEN/photos/centerpiece/homepage/2016/09-September/1601002_inactivesTB.jpg

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Better than Browns/Redskins :mad:

Agree. Would like to have NE-Buffalo or Ravens-Raiders. Watching the Ryder Cup instead.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Buffalo in FG range again....

Malcolm Butler appears hurt

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Buffalo in FG range again....

Malcolm Butler appears hurt

Missed the FG. That hurt. 13 point lead is not enough.

Frenchy180
10-02-2016, 11:53 AM
What's going on with Carolina... did we really break them?

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Apparently they are not the elite unit that they were declared as last year.

They have the Superbowl hangover.

Maybe Wade was right: A little Dab with do you but too much Dab will undo you!..... and they area undone!

-Rod-
10-02-2016, 12:01 PM
The Falcons offense is pretty good and it has become balanced with Kyle Shanahan running a system very similar to ours. They currently have the #1 offense in the league. It's going to be a tough game against them next week.

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 12:01 PM
And Bills!

10 char

Definitely Go Bills. Finally the Patriots using 3rd string QBs bite them in the butt and we can stop hearing about the Legendary Belicheck for at least a week

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 12:04 PM
2 core game in NE now.... and that's 2 scores and 2 - 2 pointers.

HDbroncos02
10-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Week 4 is upon Broncos Country! Coming off a fantastic game against a stingy Bengals D, Trevor Siemian continues his campaign as the starting QB for our defending champs. The Buccaneers haven't been impressive on defense at all. I think they will respect Siemian more and play more men in coverage unlike Cincy. Our passing attack should open up lanes for CJ Anderson and Devontae Booker.

Defensively, we have to get pressure on Jameis Winston. Winston is quietly becoming a star in the NFL and his connection with Mike Evans is potent. We need another big game from Shane Ray and more dominance that we have become fortunately accustomed to in Von Miller. Aqib Talib faces a big test in Mike Evans, but I believe the No Fly Zone will tame the Bucs wideout.

We can't underestimate Tampa Bay. All week, it's been touted that this would be an easy win, but I expect Winston & Co. to put up a fight. Siemian needs to have another turnover-free game and establish offensive rhythm. I expect Siemian to narrowly eclipse the 300 yard mark and pass for 2 touchdowns. I think we see Devontae Booker's first career touchdown this afternoon. Derek Wolfe will have 2 sacks and devastate the backfield all game long.

Broncos 24-14

GOOOO BRONCOS!!!

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 12:05 PM
2 core game in NE now.... and that's 2 scores and 2 - 2 pointers.

Wish BUF was able to score TDs. A 16 point lead still feels like not enough. A pick 6 would sure be nice.

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Matt Ryan is absolutely wrecking Cam and the Panthers...gotta take week 5's game very seriously now. Any ideas that our schedule getting easier needs to be tabled with the way the Falcons are playing offensively

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 12:14 PM
What's going on with Carolina... did we really break them?

After we beat them and they lost to Minnesota last Sunday, Colin Cowherd had Carolina ranked ahead of Denver. I guess they'll move up if they lose to Atlanta.

dizzolve
10-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Osweiller looking very average

dizzolve
10-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Tripplett's officiating crew messing games up as usual

Only crew worse is Vinovich's

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Matt Ryan is absolutely wrecking Cam and the Panthers...gotta take week 5's game very seriously now. Any ideas that our schedule getting easier needs to be tabled with the way the Falcons are playing offensively

Every game in the NFL is tough. I know that is a cliche but it is true.

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Wish BUF was able to score TDs. A 16 point lead still feels like not enough. A pick 6 would sure be nice.

If da Bills win Rexy will go to Disney World.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Pats are marching but getting a player hurt every play.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 12:43 PM
bills shout down the NE drive..... Might pitch the shutout here too......

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Every game in the NFL is tough. I know that is a cliche but it is true.

true. But everyone saying the schedule getting easier is not seeing how these teams are playing better than they were last year. Maybe I'm just a debbie downer, but next week will probably be a tough game even at home

RobertR
10-02-2016, 12:46 PM
It's especially satisfying to see NE lose, because of all the annoying "BB is the GOAT" talk. I also saw an article talking about how NE was going to be undefeated going into the game against Denver. Eat it!

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 12:49 PM
It's especially satisfying to see NE lose, because of all the annoying "BB is the GOAT" talk. I also saw an article talking about how NE was going to be undefeated going into the game against Denver. Eat it!

And yet they got shutout in their own house!!!

VADER72
10-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Let's kick some but boys. Many arc teams are struggling today except for the Faiders and we could take a nice buffer today in the standings.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 12:52 PM
They are 3-1 with suspensions **** injuries etc. This is a very good team and will be dangerous all year as they get healthy .

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 12:53 PM
And the Bills get the shutout on the Patriots. That's pretty awesome.

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 12:54 PM
true. But everyone saying the schedule getting easier is not seeing how these teams are playing better than they were last year. Maybe I'm just a debbie downer, but next week will probably be a tough game even at home

Let's get through today with a W. We should get Virgil Green back next week and home field always helps :)

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Raiders fumble in their own red zone..... only up by 2!!!!!

FL BRONCO
10-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Hoping for a injury free game

FL BRONCO
Also hoping for a blow out by the Broncos:salute:

ebsoria
Raiders fumble in their own red zone..... only up by 2!!!!!

Love seeing them lose!!!!

FL BRONCO
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOS:salute::salute::lombardi:

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Baltimore up!!!!!!!!

We so have to win today.... more important that ever now

ptwood
10-02-2016, 01:01 PM
I don't normally cheer for the Ravens but... maybe today

VADER72
10-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Come on Baltimore, just hang on

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 01:04 PM
I don't normally cheer for the Ravens but... maybe today

the enemy of my enemy is my friend theory !!!! :smash:

Nuts4koi
10-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Here goes the kickoff!

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Oakland better lose. Great day so far.

Nuts4koi
Oakland better lose. Great day so far.

And the Saints better win.

Frenchy180
Let's go! Game time kinda snuck up on me haha

BroncoSynapses
10-02-2016, 01:07 PM
TB trying to run on us. See if they can expose our weakness. Not having it so far.

Frenchy180
10-02-2016, 01:08 PM
This one might be a snoozer... :D

Nuts4koi
Talib for the pick! That's the way to start the game.

EddieMac
glad you said something ..... yessh I was watching Oak ... haha. Nice play talib.

Frenchy180
How you gonna throw into an area with Chris Harris Jr. and Talib covering the same guy? lol

BroncoSynapses
Better start than last week! Lol

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Aquib Talib getting his revenge on Tampa Bay!!

DrunkPanda
Talib revenge on former team!

Broncoyearound
Happy Sunday afternoon my fellow bronco gals and guys. Wow I come in to a Talib Pick. Let me leave and come back haha

Frenchy180
On to Atlanta...

broncoslover115
TD Denver - Trevor to DT. That was fast. I had a dream last night that the first play of the game would be a pick 6. This was just as good.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 01:10 PM
DT TOUCHDOWN!!!!

nice to see the O keeping up that momentum....

Nuts4koi
Trevor one pass, one TD. That's the way to get DT into the game.

VADER72
Great start!!!!

EddieMac
Happy Sunday afternoon my fellow bronco gals and guys. Wow I come in to a Talib Pick. Let me leave and come back haha

back to the basement

DrunkPanda
Hurray redzone touchdown!

ELWAY421
10-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Great way to start the game.

BroncoSynapses
4 plays into the game and it's already 7-0. Nice. Very nice indeed. Hope this continues for the next 58 minutes.

-Rod-
Wow, that was easy. Great start.

Bronco51
Well Jameis, welcome the the no fly zone. Next up, Mr. Miller will be stopping by to introduce himself to you.

TheAsianPA
Great start. Gotta love this defense. Setting the tone right for this game!

LegionOfVonDoom
great start to game.

Broncoyearound
back to the basement

But but but.....I won't be able to watch...hmm decisions back to the basement I go. Love my boys lol

DrunkPanda
10-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Looking at the replay, Talib actually missed the ball with his hands. It just luckily stuck to his elbows, lol

JakeNbake
Hoorah!

excellent

Bootleg
What a start, couldn't be better.

VADER72
On to Atlanta...

Way too early

ebsoria
Missed it...

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Ugh, OAK took the lead by 1. Come on Balt, get a FG.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Good penetration by the D there too. Look more dynamic that their other early starts this year.... as I say that a long 13 yard catch... but good tackle.

Nuts4koi
10-02-2016, 01:16 PM
The run defense is stiffer today. Much better.

Freyaka
10-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Loving where this game is going so far. I don't think we'll be playing down to the Bucs today.

TheAsianPA
10-02-2016, 01:18 PM
wow they're really making a drive down the field. Gotta get a stop here, at least hold them to a FG

Freyaka
Winston recovering well from his turnover, he's had a couple of really good plays under pressure.

TheAsianPA
Let's get a sack here or another turnover

Freyaka
wow they're really making a drive down the field. Gotta get a stop here, at least hold them to a FG

The TB offense hasn't been the problem with this team, their defense is horrid. They have a very sold offense.

EddieMac
Winston can make a play as much as he can give one away

TE's are going to be the death of us today....

BroncoSynapses
We're not getting much pressure.

VADER72
10-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Our DB field is getting abused

BroncoSynapses
10-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Our DB field is getting abused

TB making it look easy.

Nuts4koi
10-02-2016, 01:21 PM
We're getting the hits on Winston and that will pay off a little later in the game. This is where the D needs to step it up and hold them to a FG.

Peanut
10-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Flacco is the best. That's what they keep saying. Talk about a meltdown.

VADER72
10-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Thanks a ton Baltimore, losers!!!

Nuts4koi
There was another massive hold, I think it was Crick that got necktied.

Atwnbroncfan
Can't cover today apparently

Freyaka
10-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Wow, they actually called a hold.

DrunkPanda
Dear God in heaven, refs actually called a hold on the opposing team in non-garbage time :o

VADER72
Once again lousy tackling.

TheAsianPA
Well that evens things up. Defense has to tighten up.

BroncoSynapses
Hope we don't face anymore running QBs this year. We can't stop them when they run.

Nuts4koi
That was unforgivable. There was no way he should have been able to get out of the pocket. Time for the offense to pick up the D.

Freyaka
Can't cover today apparently

We are actually playing really good coverage, Winston's just threading the needle really well right now.

DrunkPanda
10-02-2016, 01:24 PM
come on defense...

captainbronco
Hope we don't face anymore running QBs this year. We can't stop them when they run.

Every freaking time up the damn middle

Bootleg
He was down before breaking the plane, it appears.

TheAsianPA
This is the 4th game where a QB running has burned the D. Really gotta have someone spy the QB from this point on

EddieMac
Well that escalated quickly.....

shygirl
I think that knee was down before that ball crossed the goal line.

JakeNbake
10-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Meh :( need more coverage.

BroncoSynapses
10-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Every freaking time up the damn middle

Lol. It gets frustrating to watch over and over again!

captainbronco
10-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Lol. It gets frustrating to watch over and over again!

for reals.They get the pressure then the QBs just run up the middle

roushmartin6
He was down but whatever. That won't happen again

BroncoSynapses
Oh wow. His knee was clearly down.

shygirl
What a bunch of hooie.

Atwnbroncfan
Our 3rd down D is still really bad

Bootleg
10-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Clearly short

DrunkPanda
10-02-2016, 01:28 PM
What?! he was clearly short of the endzone. are these refs blind?

Zanataki
10-02-2016, 01:29 PM
I need to get this out of my system.

If the defense doesn't wake up we are going to lose.

Okay I am good now.

shygirl
It seems our D has been suffering from slow starts lately (exception being that Talib pick we just saw of course). They're ruthless the later into the game it gets though. :-)

TheAsianPA
Ok D needs to start reminding why they're the No Fly Zone

broncoslover115
10-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Just heard on KOA that we are giving up 3rd down completions at 49% of the time, which makes us 30th in the league. Not good.

Nuts4koi
10-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Okay. I was wrong. It took a little more than nine minutes for the panic to begin setting in.

BroncoSynapses
10-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Just heard on KOA that we are giving up 3rd down completions at 49% of the time, which makes us 30th in the league. Not good.

Ya, the defense isn't what it was last year for sure.

Atwnbroncfan
10-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Still bad in short yardage situations

EddieMac
well then ur run game appears.... and disappears....

So WOW start...... head scratcher defense..... and suddenly we try to pass pass run

Atwnbroncfan
Offense has got to sustain the drives today. Its too hot and humid to get the defense gassed early.

captainbronco
Defense needs to hold

BroncoSynapses
Going to be another nail biter.

TheAsianPA
bad first drive for Trevor. D show em why were the No Fly zone

MHOC
First run of the game on 3 and 1?
Come on guys

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Let's go D another TO

dizzolve
Damn I gotta listen to Solomon Wilcox in our game today. Normally don't mind him but it sounds like he's favoring Tampa -

just gets under my skin when that happens

shygirl
In that heat we need to make sure to keep that D off the field for a while and get them their rest.

C'mon D...get our offense back on the field quickly!

TheAsianPA
Good punt by Dixon at least

DrunkPanda
That formation was a clear run blitz and we run a halfback dive?

dizzolve
Surprised they didn't call roughing the passer - late hit in the back

Nuts4koi
We need to start out establishing the run. Hard for any RB to get into the run game if all they're doing is either pass pro or being an outlet.

VADER72
On to Atlanta...

You jinked us, bbbbbb ooooooooooooooooooooo

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Offense has got to sustain the drives today. Its too hot and humid to get the defense gassed early.

D needs to get a quick stop and get off the field.

kapzk
Tried to get cute on 2nd and 1 with PA deep shot.

Bootleg
The run game was really churning out the yards in the first two games, it seemed to stall a little last week in Cincy, hopefully it's not going to carry over into this game.

BroncoSynapses
10-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Starting to get nervous when our defense goes out on the field.

flosstein

It's all the run defense that's the Achille's heel. Too man 5-6 yard runs on 1st down.

Bootleg
Holding not called again

BroncoSynapses
D needs to get a quick stop and get off the field.

Winston will just run down the field.

Nuts4koi
Running QBs are our achilles heel.

VADER72
Wh are we not placing a spy on Winston

TheAsianPA
There he goes again...sigh

Atwnbroncfan
10-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Once again Von was held.

Freyaka
Scrambling QB's are our kryptonite.

TheAsianPA
D needs to wake up...

BroncoSynapses
With the exception of the first drives, we can't stop them or move the ball on them.

kapzk
Lacklustre first quarter Defense continues.

EddieMac
Well at least we got some pressure that play

Bootleg
10-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Chance at a pick 6 there

DrunkPanda
Why does our defense make every qb look like Michael Vick? Winston is NOT fast

TheAsianPA
Wow it looks like Jameis can throw an incompletion

Nuts4koi
That's the way I remember seeing our run D play.

Freyaka
10-02-2016, 01:38 PM

Because our D-line is lacking and our LB's for some reason have started to struggle to tackle this season.

thescienceguy
cool a negative run play

BroncoSynapses

Right? No improvement from last week in that area.

broncoslover115
Scrambling QB's are our kryptonite.

They're hard for all defenses I think.

Freyaka
That's the way I remember seeing our run D play.

First, who the hell is Wynn, second can he please play more often?

Fantaztic7
That's more like it :)

EddieMac
Nice Tackle Crik.....

lvbronx
Up the Crick without a paddle!

TheAsianPA
Good stop. Let's go Trevor!

outofstatefan
10-02-2016, 01:39 PM
WOW! We actually stopped them on 3rd down.

thescienceguy
great defensive drive... your turn O

Elway
D bent on some QB runs but didn't break

BroncoSynapses
Up the Crick without a paddle!

Lol! Nice!

Freyaka
Good recovery D. Nice drive there.

Zanataki
Let's get a nice drive here ending with points.

Fantaztic7
First, who the hell is Wynn, second can he please play more often?

A casino and resort mogul :)

Nuts4koi
10-02-2016, 01:40 PM
WOW! We actually stopped them on 3rd down.

And with a loss on the play no less.

BroncoSynapses
10-02-2016, 01:41 PM
A casino and resort mogul :)

Apprently, they can stop the run too.

thescienceguy
"Crick and Wolfe are the best pair of tackles in this 3-4 scheme"

he obviously missed every broncos game last season

TheAsianPA
Trevor let's show everyone you're the real deal now

ABQBronco25
What in the world happened to the run game?

cmc0605
10-02-2016, 01:42 PM
our pass blocking is 1000000x better than run blocking

TheAsianPA
Run game is completely in the gutters now

Fantaztic7
Heuerman go bud!

thescienceguy
A Heurman sighting!

Nuts4koi
Nice pass by Trevor for the first.

gtown53
Who the hell is this Heuerman guy?

LOL

cmc0605
Heuerman w beautiful catch and pass

Elway'sLegacy
How many wins is it going to take for some of us to realize that it's GOING TO BE OK.

We gave up 7 points early in the game. Big deal, it's all good. We also picked off Winston to start the game and we know we get lock down as the game goes on.

We'll be good people...KEEP THE FAITH!

Fantaztic7
10-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Run game is completely in the gutters now

Anderson got over the curb on that one LOL

TheAsianPA
Sorry CJ. We gotta start passing now. And Jeff Heuerman, welcome to the Broncos

BroncoSynapses
And our run game looks like last year.

kapzk
The I formation is making run plays too obvious

dizzolve
Looks like TB is gonna sell out to stop the run. Which is smart I guess. Unless you're good enough to stop the run without committing extra guys

It's gonna be up to Trevor again to open things up.

Fantaztic7
How many wins is it going to take for some of us to realize that it's GOING TO BE OK.

We gave up 7 points early in the game. Big deal, it's all good. We also picked off Winston to start the game and we know we get lock down as the game goes on.

We'll be good people...KEEP THE FAITH!

Bingo! Stay positive :)

cmc0605
it's a huge concern that we cannot run the ball anymore, even with a fullback. The run blocking just isn't there, but it's good that Siemian can still make plays.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 01:44 PM
lemonade ..... read it......

Frenchy180
Is that Ice T?

Elway
TE with some nice yards

ebsoria
lemonade ..... read it......

Beyonce's new album?? :confused:

flosstein
Can't consistently run and can't consistently stop the run. Gonna have to be content letting Trevor sling it until defense start respecting his ability to shred them. Then we run the ball down their throats.

EddieMac
10-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Beyonce's new album?? :confused:

Its lemonade man!!!!!

BroncoSynapses
Making this awful TB defense look good.

thescienceguy
SN: newton in concussion protocol... helmet to helmet while running it in for a TD...will Carolina learn their lesson?

probably not

TheAsianPA
Wow....there goes the drive. Unbelievable

cmc0605
ugly drive killer

Atwnbroncfan
10-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Sambrailo needs help

Fantaztic7
Should have Schofield at RT and Weems at RG.

shygirl
So far, this is entirely our O line. Hopefully they can start clicking soon.

TheAsianPA
Sambrailo once again the weak link to this line.