PDA

View Full Version : That Owens kid from Hawaii...

Double_L
12-25-2004, 04:27 AM
Did anyone watch the Hawaii Bowl today or seen any Hawaii games this year? I think Chad Owens would be a great punt/kick returner or #4 receiver for the Broncos. He's undersized but is very shifty and has natural play-making abilities. He's a classy, humble player who's work ethic is admirable... the guy just wants to win.

Yeah I'm a homer 'cause I'm from Hawaii, but I see a lot of potential. I remember watching Ashley Lelie back in the day, and have fond memories of him and the rest of that Hawaii team dismantling a previously 12-0 BYU team; Chad Owens was right there with him with kick AND punt returns for TD's. He could provide the spark we need on PR's or KR's. If he's available in the later rounds I think he'd be a good acquisition ;)

OrangeShadow
12-25-2004, 05:04 AM
Curious,he related to terrell?

BroncosB2B
12-25-2004, 07:22 AM
I was more impressed with Timmy Chang. That dude is a crazy mofo. 17,072 career passing yards!

Chiefs4TheWin
12-25-2004, 08:08 AM
I was more impressed with Timmy Chang. That dude is a crazy mofo. 17,072 career passing yards!

I agree!! The sad thing is untill I watched that game last night, I never knew of either of those 2. :confused: Tho I admit i'm not a huge college fan.

Owens tho looks like a hawaiian dante hall, which is not a bad thing whatsoever. Would be a great pickup for PR/KR,and Timmy Chang wow what a stat to have.

Broncoballa2684
12-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Did anyone watch the Hawaii Bowl today or seen any Hawaii games this year? I think Chad Owens would be a great punt/kick returner or #4 receiver for the Broncos. He's undersized but is very shifty and has natural play-making abilities. He's a classy, humble player who's work ethic is admirable... the guy just wants to win.

Yeah I'm a homer 'cause I'm from Hawaii, but I see a lot of potential. I remember watching Ashley Lelie back in the day, and have fond memories of him and the rest of that Hawaii team dismantling a previously 12-0 BYU team; Chad Owens was right there with him with kick AND punt returns for TD's. He could provide the spark we need on PR's or KR's. If he's available in the later rounds I think he'd be a good acquisition ;)

ya i saw highlights of him last nite......we could deff use him at KR/PR.....he cant be much worse lol. He can be like our Dante Hall lol.

RunByDesign
12-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Hey look, another thread that has nothing to do with the Orange and Blue.

Go figure.