PDA

View Full Version : Dear Moderators

RunByDesign
12-31-2004, 01:42 PM
I would just like to thank you guys for the good work that you do and the effort that you have put forth trying to make the user experience here at Broncomania a better one.

You guys (and particularly Jovi) have made a concerted effort to respond to user requests/gripes with a fair and moderated ( :D ) course of actions.

Thanks for putting up with guys like me. ;)

West
01-01-2005, 11:06 PM
and me...i have gave you multiple reasons to ban me and you give me a second chance...you guys have done a great job and i hope you continue to :rockon:

"KEEP ON KEEPING ON" --Joe Dirt

Bronx84
01-02-2005, 07:24 AM
I would just like to thank you guys for the good work that you do and the effort that you have put forth trying to make the user experience here at Broncomania a better one.

You guys (and particularly Jovi) have made a concerted effort to respond to user requests/gripes with a fair and moderated ( :D ) course of actions.

Thanks for putting up with guys like me. ;)
Good job MODS you make the board a place to wanna be at.

2 Minute Warning
01-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Thankyou all, every one of the mods does what they can when they can, and we make mistakes too. Sometimes you *blink and miss something, and other times you are just in the right place at the right time.
And as the saying goes sometimes "you can't please all the people all the time no matter how hard you try" ;)

:cheers: GO!!!!!Bronco's
P.S.Sorry I'm so late responding, sometimes I'm just not good at putting things into words ;)