PDA

View Full Version : Who caught your eye in the orange bowl?

PRBronco
01-04-2005, 10:53 PM
What guys did you see that you would want on the broncos?
Shaun Cody and Mike Patterson definitely, if Patterson is available in the second round that would be wicked.
OU definitely didn't look very good, but brodney pool would be a wicked free safety to pair with lynch, you see that speed when he caught reggie bush's shoelaces? (actually got kicked in the face, but still, he was fast).

AlWilsonOwnsU
01-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Reggie Bush and Shaun Cody...

BrocoSteve
01-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Norm Chow .

DrunkPanda
01-04-2005, 11:16 PM
pete carroll would be a very good defensive coordinator for us. and he has had success in the nfl as a coordinator. he would help us with our turnover woes :D

Android
01-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Even though he didnt have a killer game, Adrian Peterson is a bad ass running back. He's only a freshman and has broke a couple of rushing records for oklahoma already. I would love it if he was a Bronco in 2 years. Reminds me a little of TD back in the day.

Jake0416
01-04-2005, 11:36 PM
I think Norm Chow would be a great coach for the Broncos in the event that Mike Shannahan (sp) or Gary Kubiak leave the Broncos in the future (I am not saying that I hope they will leave though).

Norm Chow .

Calif. Bronco
01-04-2005, 11:39 PM
As a USC alum and fan, I would love to see all of them come to the Broncos. In reality, however, I think the 2 that could help us the most are Cody and Patterson. I have said all along we need to build up our defensive line and one or both of these guys wouldn't be a bad place to start.

Calif. Bronco
01-04-2005, 11:42 PM
I think Norm Chow would be a great coach for the Broncos in the event that Mike Shannahan (sp) or Gary Kubiak leave the Broncos in the future (I am not saying that I hope they will leave though).

That's an interesting take that I haven't heard mentioned before. Everyone out here is always surprised that Chow can't seem to get a decent head coaching job in college, but no one ever mentions the possibility of him becoming an NFL coordinator. I wonder how he would do?

rcsodak
01-04-2005, 11:47 PM
That's an interesting take that I haven't heard mentioned before. Everyone out here is always surprised that Chow can't seem to get a decent head coaching job in college, but no one ever mentions the possibility of him becoming an NFL coordinator. I wonder how he would do?

2 things:
check his age
he doesn't want a HC job

BrocoSteve
01-04-2005, 11:50 PM
2 things:
check his age
he doesn't want a HC job

#3: NFL teams rarely hire minority coaches. It's hard enough for them to get interviews.

Calif. Bronco
01-04-2005, 11:53 PM
2 things:
check his age
he doesn't want a HC job

Good point on his age but he interviewed for the Stanford job this year and a few jobs last year. He did, however, turn down the Kentucky job last year. He has said repeatedly he wants to be a head coach if offered the right job.

OrangeShadow
01-05-2005, 05:58 AM
Shaun Cody is who we need to draft.

Dream
01-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Shaun Cody was my #1 choice all this time, last night made me realize this even more; "Baby Sapp" Patterson should go in the early to mid-second round, he's definately a good player, I think it'd be awesome if we got them both. :D

NJBRONCOSFAN
01-05-2005, 09:49 AM
What caught my eye is how poorly Oklahoma played....all the impressive guys from USC caught my eye several weeks ago when i watched them play ND...after that game i was convinced that USC deserved to be one of the two teams going for the title.

Ohio Broncos
01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
I can't believe that no one mentioned Tutupu (USC's LB). He was all over the field. He had an insane number of tackles.

Calif. Bronco
01-05-2005, 05:56 PM
I can't believe that no one mentioned Tutupu (USC's LB). He was all over the field. He had an insane number of tackles.

Although he's only a junior, he says he has family financial problems and will come out early if he thinks he can be a 3rd or 4th round pick. What a steal he could be if he fell that low.