PDA

View Full Version : Need one more

EstesGirl
01-05-2005, 04:48 AM
I need George Foster to complete my set.

I have the following to trade:
Ellis
Luke
Pierce
Sapp
Johnson, R
Hayward
Watts
Leach
Ferguson
Bell
Sykes
Herndon
Brandon
Neil
Lynch

Thank you! Go Broncos!

timkovacs67
01-05-2005, 05:52 AM
Sorry fans,
I just returned from Iraq last week and I was unable to collect alot of these cards. IS anybody willing to help a fellow fan out and help me collect this set? You can email me or respond to this message.
Otimmyk@yahoo.com. Also go Broncos..... I hope this year is different than last years trip to the RCA Dome. :beer:

GLDENMARK
01-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Sorry fans,
I just returned from Iraq last week and I was unable to collect alot of these cards. IS anybody willing to help a fellow fan out and help me collect this set? You can email me or respond to this message.
Otimmyk@yahoo.com. Also go Broncos..... I hope this year is different than last years trip to the RCA Dome. :beer:

Hey Tim, Check your pending trades. I sent you a trade for 18 cards to 1 card
& I replaced the 1 card from the trade. Good Luck on completeing a set.

GLDENMARK
01-05-2005, 07:08 AM
I need George Foster to complete my set.

I have the following to trade:
Ellis
Luke
Pierce
Sapp
Johnson, R
Hayward
Watts
Leach
Ferguson
Bell
Sykes
Herndon
Brandon
Neil
Lynch

Thank you! Go Broncos!

I have a foster for trade! Set up a trade if you still need it. have a great day & GO BRONCOS

dbronc2004
01-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Sorry fans,
hey tim i sent u 7 cards.check your pending trades. good luck with the rest.
dbronc2004

GLDENMARK
01-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Sorry EstesGirl, I want to keep my lower number Foster card. But, I did send you a Higher number Foster card. I know it doesn't make a difference. It just the Leo in me. Have a Great Day!