View Full Version : G Rob New Coach of the Orangemen

RunByDesign
01-13-2005, 08:32 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1964414

First head coaching job in his career.

Good luck, Greg.

Elway
01-13-2005, 08:47 PM
After over 14 years in the NFL he should have a decent chance of making it there.

Last few years the NFL was rough on him, I hope the fresh start does him good.

RunByDesign
01-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Well, he did some good things for Texas. I'm sure he will have some success in the watered-down Big East. ;)

Jared
01-13-2005, 10:13 PM
I kinda feel bad for Pasqualoni. He had a good run and developed some good NFL talent (McNabb, Harrison, Rob Konrad, James Mungro...I am sure there are others) but he just hit a wall in terms of recruiting I guess.
I think Robinson gonna find it tough to live up to their excellent tradition given the Big East weakening and its climate. I mean, come on. If you're an 18 year old blue chipper, you don't care if McNabb or Ernie Davis, or Jim Brown went there. If it's between Syracuse and any ACC school, where do you think he'll pick....hmmm.....Syracuse has less than 170 days of sun, and over 200 inches of snow a year. The ACC school farthest from the beach is Wake Forest. (although BC does get cold). Where will the honies be?

rcsodak
01-14-2005, 08:37 PM
I guess we'll find out if a crappy NFL turned college coordinator can become a good college head coach.......

RunByDesign
01-14-2005, 08:54 PM
I guess we'll find out if a crappy NFL turned college coordinator can become a good college head coach.......

That crappy NFL coordinator helped us win two SB....he created the TO's on defense that we are dumbfounded as to how to accomplish, now.

RunByDesign
01-22-2005, 07:54 AM
G Rob got our Tight-Ends coach to jump ship to be his O coordinator.

rcsodak
01-22-2005, 10:20 PM
That crappy NFL coordinator helped us win two SB....he created the TO's on defense that we are dumbfounded as to how to accomplish, now.

Give me a break, pitm.....he sucked and you know it. What did he do for kc?
His schemes work for the first year/two, then people figure him out. Go back and look at the defensive stats over his tenure....they progressively got worse.
I'm bummed he left Tx......he was great for the sooners.... ;)

RunByDesign
01-24-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm bummed he left Tx......he was great for the sooners.... ;)

lol

:laugh: