PDA

View Full Version : When will they learn?!?

PatrickdaDookie
01-14-2005, 01:39 PM
An early Mock Draft is out...

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3320986

Every year, people list Denver as picking a back in the first round. Every year, Denver passes on running backs. With more depth at the position than any other team in the league, why can't sports writers get it into their heads that we don't want a running back with our first round pick.

AlWilsonOwnsU
01-14-2005, 01:42 PM
why the hell would we ever draft a RB in the 1st round?

We have Tatum Bell!!!!

urinal_cake
01-14-2005, 01:42 PM
God, what morons... and these people get paid to write this garbage™

AlWilsonOwnsU
01-14-2005, 01:44 PM
They also have Jacksonville picking another WR...WTF are they smoking?

TXBRONC
01-14-2005, 01:49 PM
An early Mock Draft is out...

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3320986

Every year, people list Denver as picking a back in the first round. Every year, Denver passes on running backs. With more depth at the position than any other team in the league, why can't sports writers get it into their heads that we don't want a running back with our first round pick.

They don't pay attention and don't have any idea what Denver might need. I would bet most of them couldn't even find Denver on map even if it were circled in red.

Krugan
01-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Trying to get information on these works machines, if you can imagine, would be like trying to dig the panama canal with a Hardes spork.

Can some please post who they are saying we would pick in the 1st please.

NJBRONCOSFAN
01-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Pollack going #6?

I have to be honest though...I know we don't need an RB, and I obviously know that the DL is an area in need of improvement, but it might be hard to pass up on somebody like Ronnie Brown if he's still available when we pick.

PatrickdaDookie
01-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Well the Leinart pick was wrong. :duh:

OrangeShadow
01-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Idiots......

rcsodak
01-14-2005, 09:05 PM
I just saw tis; this is a particularly bad Mock Draft...the Sporting News and Todd McShay are horrible....they have no less than seven players who will not be selected in the First Round
S Jamaal Brimmer (UNLV), CB/KR Antonio Perkins (OU), S Donte Nicholson (OU), C
Vince Carter (OU), CB Antwaun Rogers(Purdue) and probably DT Antaj Hawthorne (Wisc) all are not first round quality prospects, and in some cases are third or fourth rounders.....I know it's early, but this Mock Draft is exactly that a Mockery...
Stupid beyond belief

Funny you say this, and yet, in your mock draft thread, don't you have Rogers and Hawthorne going in the first?????? :duh: