PDA

View Full Version : John Mobley-get well...props to "D"

King gator
10-26-2003, 03:29 PM
We're praying for you John Mobley. Get well. Back-ups Sykes and Spragan doing great! Al Wilson-the big horse-running the #1 defense! Props to Pryce and Gardener--welcome big guy G! Make Al Wilson a Bronco for life! Hernodon, Brandon, Walls great surprises. "Boom" hits from Wilson and Kennedy! Danny did well for flu. Waiting to see Jarious-team seems to be comfortable around both. Jake chomping at the bit. Look out-Broncos still going to superbowl!

DavisMVP
10-27-2003, 11:21 PM
Your a true fan Gator!

neisha26
11-04-2003, 02:09 AM
THAT DEFENSE IS THE REAL DEAL. THEY ALWAYS DO THEIR PART. I JUST WISH THE O LINE DO THEIRS

DavisMVP
11-04-2003, 07:05 AM
The O-line played a good game, passing the ball with three min. left while other team still has three timeouts lost us the game.

broncosue
11-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Get well soon John, hope to see you playing real soon, I will miss seeing you out on the field!!

sparga
11-13-2003, 09:57 AM
Ive seen John play for a while with the Broncos now and when i saw him go down that game my heart stopped he is one of our key defensive players and one of the most respected my prayers and best wishes go to him and his family I hope he gets better so I can see him playing a couple of more years to come
may god help and guide you John