PDA

View Full Version : Boss Moss to DENVER!

Shanahanaramjam
01-19-2005, 12:40 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/name/FS/rumors

Guys we should trade Watts and out # 1 for this guy. As disruptive as he is, I think playing for a first class organization (like Denver) will turn this guy around, I also think he wants out of MN. Ashlie, Rod, and Boss Moss OMG look out!

bornbroncofan
01-19-2005, 01:04 PM
He's to much of a distraction, especcially for this team.

elwayfan805
01-19-2005, 01:42 PM
i wouldnt want him on our team if we could get him(to much of a distraction) plus i think minnisota would want something more than watts and a 25th pick

The Dark Knight
01-19-2005, 01:49 PM
[/COLOR]

Guys we should trade Watts and out # 1 for this guy. As disruptive as he is, I think playing for a first class organization (like Denver) will turn this guy around, I also think he wants out of MN. Ashlie, Rod, and Boss Moss OMG look out!

We'd have more balance if we just keep Watts and trade out our deep threat Ashley Lelie.

Shanahanaramjam
01-19-2005, 04:42 PM
I think Ashlie will develope into an all purpose receiver, not just a deep threat.

The Dark Knight
01-19-2005, 04:44 PM
I think Ashlie will develope into an all purpose receiver, not just a deep threat.

I don't know. He's always had alot of trouble breaking away from db's inside 10 yard mark. He still gets man handled. He needs alot of work on his short to intermediate routes.

PsychoChicken
01-19-2005, 04:48 PM
I'd be okay with that trade, because he is the most talented player in the league aside from Vick. I just don't know how well Moss and Shanahan would get along. And I just paid like 60 bucks for a Watts 17 jersey.

SCI03
01-19-2005, 04:51 PM

Yeah like we turned around Gardiner, Carter and Kennison. Moss will still be a distraction anywhere he goes, however I would love to see him in Orange and Blue.

Jared
01-19-2005, 04:54 PM
If Moss becomes a Bronco, I quit. Seriously. I would not support them again until Shanahan was gone. That would just be the dumbest thing he could do, not to mention that there's probably no cap room, so he'd have to cut some other vets and make do with rooks/scrubs at other positions.

Moss is an ***, he's about as mature as my 13 year old cousin, but at least my cousin can disagree without being disrespectful to people.

The Dark Knight
01-19-2005, 05:01 PM
If Moss becomes a Bronco, I quit. Seriously. I would not support them again until Shanahan was gone. That would just be the dumbest thing he could do, not to mention that there's probably no cap room, so he'd have to cut some other vets and make do with rooks/scrubs at other positions.

Moss is an ***, he's about as mature as my 13 year old cousin, but at least my cousin can disagree without being disrespectful to people.

I tell you what though, if Moss was able to control himself and become a Bronco, with Shanny's run game and Moss stretching the field? That would be one scary ass offense.

Course this is all predicated on whether or not Moss could not be an ass.

Or something.

ScottyB
01-21-2005, 01:06 PM
without a strong arm QB (jake) moss would be not nearly as effective

bornbroncofan
01-21-2005, 02:13 PM
I bet he ends up in a Raider uniform what a perfect fit that would be.

urinal_cake
01-21-2005, 02:53 PM
I bet he ends up in a Raider uniform what a perfect fit that would be.

If the Raiders re-sign Porter (they're rumored to be in talks), I bet this whole thing is off™

Shanahanaramjam
01-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Come on! Jake has a very good arm. It is abover average in the NFL. How does Ashlie lead the NFL in YPC?????

broncofan1970
01-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Come on! Jake has a very good arm. It is abover average in the NFL. How does Ashlie lead the NFL in YPC?????
MOSS IN DENVER NO F###### WAY. IF AT POSSIBLE DENVER NEEDS TO LOOK AT PORTER IF HE IN DEED WANTS OUT OF OAKLAND. PLUS WE DON'T HAVE THE QB WITH THE ARM TO GET THE BALL DOWN FIELD THATS WHY WE NEED A CHACE THERE ALSO. WE WON'T WIN THE NEXT STEP WITH JAKE.

tuibroncos
01-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Well i dont think it would happen, but regardless i dont think Moss, would fit in here. Im from Tallahassee and if FSU wont keep and put up with him, i know it is a little different, then i know Shanny wont.

24zone
01-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Although Moss is a great weapon to have, his actions are too much of a distraction, and will lead to breakdowns with coaches, players and disrupt attempts of team chemistry. Good luck managing him alone, and your team with him on the roster.

TXBRONC
01-22-2005, 06:53 PM

Besides the fact this isn't even in the realm of reality what do you suggest we pay him with?

Shanahanaramjam
01-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I think it would be great if we somehow got this guy! It would give us instant credibility and respect from other D's. They would obviously have to double team him, therefor opening it up for our younger guys to get off, not to mention take a world of pressure off of Jake.

Do you know how that would change the way D coordinators prepare for us? It would be awesome!

Lets get him!

Perry1977
01-25-2005, 12:12 AM
OMG don't ever trade Watts away!!

How dare you!?

Shanahanaramjam
01-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Watts???? Come on guy he'll never come close to Moss' ability. Moss is a 1 in a million freak of talent!

Like I said lets get him.

nickmeyer
01-25-2005, 05:18 PM

Why so him and Mike can toke it up again, sorry Mike couldn't help myself.

Perry1977
01-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Watts???? Come on guy he'll never come close to Moss' ability. Moss is a 1 in a million freak of talent!

Like I said lets get him.

"In 2003, Watts and Davis led the Herd again. Watts caught 74 passes for 968 yards with touchdowns in 11 of 12 games en route to being the No. 54 pick overall in the 2004 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos. Watts ended his career with 272 career catches, setting Marshall and MAC records, while ranking him sixth all-time in NCAA Division 1-A history. Watts’ 47 touchdown catches ranks second in NCAA history behind Troy Edwards of Louisiana Tech (50)."

Hey a Marshall receiving record! Hmmm, what Marshall receiver does that put him ahead of....hmmmm....oh yeah, Randy Moss.

2nd most TD catches in NCAA history....

http://www.herdzone.com/sports/football/bio.asp?PLAYER_ID=1220

nickmeyer
01-25-2005, 05:35 PM
"In 2003, Watts and Davis led the Herd again. Watts caught 74 passes for 968 yards with touchdowns in 11 of 12 games en route to being the No. 54 pick overall in the 2004 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos. Watts ended his career with 272 career catches, setting Marshall and MAC records, while ranking him sixth all-time in NCAA Division 1-A history. Watts’ 47 touchdown catches ranks second in NCAA history behind Troy Edwards of Louisiana Tech (50)."

Hey a Marshall receiving record! Hmmm, what Marshall receiver does that put him ahead of....hmmmm....oh yeah, Randy Moss.

2nd most TS catches in NCAA history....

http://www.herdzone.com/sports/football/bio.asp?PLAYER_ID=1220

Yep we would be crazy to trade this guy

Shanahanaramjam
01-25-2005, 05:37 PM
College is not the NFL.... What is your point???? His game may not translate to the NFL.

Perry1977
01-25-2005, 06:34 PM
College is not the NFL.... What is your point???? His game may not translate to the NFL.

Point is, you want to go after a guy with an extreme attitude and motivational problems, plagued with injuries, who will demand to be one of the highest paid players in the league with imaginary money; instead of sticking with a 2nd year receiver with an incredible attitude, incredible skills, that broke college records set by the other guy.....why again?

It's a really good thing you don't make the decisions. The Broncos would implode into the "crappy Raiders".

BlueDevilsDB
01-26-2005, 02:55 PM
I want Moss like nothing else, but I wouldnt want to give up Watts, who I think has tremendous amounts of potential if given the playing time(look what he did during preseason.) People are too quick to judge Moss for his actions. If you have watched him play, you realize he has a right to be cocky. He would fix a lot of our redzone problems. He has been less of a Me, Me, Me!!! guy this year. He has developed into a great blocker (check tape from the Christmas Eve Packers game if you can find it).

Shanahanaramjam
01-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Moss would make our offense an instant juggernaut. And would help our Defense out as well by scoring more points and keeping drives alive much longer.

atruebroncosfan
02-02-2005, 10:56 AM

too good to be true, plus do you actually think a guy like randy moss wants a qb like Jake Plumer? Come on the guy wasn't satisfied with Dante Cullpepper! that would be sweet though, bronco fans can dream cant they?

TXBRONC
02-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Moss would make our offense an instant juggernaut. And would help our Defense out as well by scoring more points and keeping drives alive much longer.

Again what do you propose we pay him with, monopoly money?

Shanahanaramjam
02-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Sundquist and the boys can do anything with those numbers. I would not put it past the Broncos to get that guy here!

Lets go Teddy & Mike! Start crunching! Bring Moss to the Broncos.

While you're at it lets get R.Mcmichael TOO.

R