PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller

Shanahanaramjam
01-20-2005, 01:58 PM
I want the Broncos to draft this Heath Miller out of VA. He is in the mold of a Shockey or Heap. He would be perfect for the medium range passing game, which Denver needs desperately! He is also a very good blocker.

Any thoughts????

urinal_cake
01-20-2005, 02:08 PM
I think the Lions would end up beating us to him, they need a TE too™

Shanahanaramjam
01-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Lions need alot more than just a TE. Dont be suprised if they go for a QB.

urinal_cake
01-20-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't think Harrington's going anywhere, but you never know. If the Browns cut Garcia like many think they will, I think Mooch would try to pick him up, but I doubt they'd draft another QB. I think they want to give harrington more options in the passing game since Rogers can't seem to stay healthy™

Mat'hir Uth Gan
01-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Lions need alot more than just a TE. Dont be suprised if they go for a QB.

Joey's not going anywhere, he had a decent year with most of his offensive talent injured for the majority of the games.

Miller is looking like he's going to be a top 15 pick. However, don't underestimate Putzier, he is the top FA tight end available this offseason, and he will be in demand. Hopefully, we can resign him. He was brilliant this last season even though his number wasn't called as often as it should have been.

tuibroncos
01-21-2005, 11:14 AM
I know we need a te and miller is the best one , but you have to ask yourself, if we had miller could we have won against the colts. I know there were a lot of other factors, but i think d line is the biggest concern. ;)

24zone
01-22-2005, 07:13 PM
I think Putz and Watts have the ability to step up their games respectively, and make a difference. D-Line/O-Line or best availible athlete is what I would go for.
I was watching the superbowls greatest games on ESPN, and they did the Denver/GB game...they showed film from the goalposts on some of Denvers offensive plays...amazing zone blocking!!! Having a true FB like Howard Griffith makes a big difference as well!

twinjetfan
01-24-2005, 04:17 PM
I hope he falls to us at #27 because we really need a TE to complete our offense.

Shanahanaramjam
01-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah you also need a QB with an arm to further complete your offense.

Sam_Z
01-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeah you also need a QB with an arm to further complete your offense.
I couldnt agree more, Shanahan needs to wake up all he needs is an accurate passer with a strong arm, but he insist on making under classmen something they are not!

Dub-DeuceKnight
01-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Miller is looking like he's going to be a top 15 pick. However, don't underestimate Putzier, he is the top FA tight end available this offseason, and he will be in demand. Hopefully, we can resign him. He was brilliant this last season even though his number wasn't called as often as it should have been.

No way is putz the Top TE in FA! not even close IMO, Franks is easily better than him, Wiggins the big guy from MN, Anothony Becht is out there, Cam Coolidge from STL is underrated I think.

Some of these guys might not be better than Putz but I reallyt dont see him as high Demand.

nickmeyer
01-24-2005, 07:47 PM
No way is putz the Top TE in FA! not even close IMO, Franks is easily better than him, Wiggins the big guy from MN, Anothony Becht is out there, Cam Coolidge from STL is underrated I think.

Some of these guys might not be better than Putz but I reallyt dont see him as high Demand.

Don't forget that dude from Seattle Itula Mulli or whatever his name is :confused:

dbdom
01-25-2005, 02:49 AM
I want the Broncos to draft this Heath Miller out of VA. He is in the mold of a Shockey or Heap. He would be perfect for the medium range passing game, which Denver needs desperately! He is also a very good blocker.

Any thoughts????

he isnt in the mold of shockey and heap
hes overrated but he is the top TE in this year's draft
we need DL wayy more than TE, jeb is doing a good job anyways, just quit looking for him to replicate sharpe's production

Sam_Z
01-25-2005, 06:14 PM
he isnt in the mold of shockey and heap
hes overrated but he is the top TE in this year's draft
we need DL wayy more than TE, jeb is doing a good job anyways, just quit looking for him to replicate sharpe's production

No he'll never duplicate what Shannon Sharpe has done but Id still like to have seen the football thrown his way alot more. They need to get him involed as much as they can if they exspect to have a fighting chance next season!