PDA

View Full Version : Undersized players

Shanahanaramjam
01-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Why does it seem that every Bronco fan falls in love with these small guys???? Everyone fell in love with Q and we saw thar he is not the answer!

Mat'hir Uth Gan
01-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Why does it seem that every Bronco fan falls in love with these small guys???? Everyone fell in love with Q and we saw thar he is not the answer!

I never saw anything that made him not the answer. Look at the teams he had poor games against and then look at the play calling as well.

San Diego was a top run defense that shut down every back on our roster.

Jacksonville has 2 of the best DT in the NFL, Shanahan wants to pound on them with our small O-line instead of running outside like any intelligent person would do with Q's quickness and Jax's nobodies at DE.

Tampa Bay with one of the top 3 defenses in the NFL and a star studded D-line and LBs. And Q did get 61 yards against them.

Also, Shanahan finally admitted the other week that Jake muffed that Jacksonville handoff and it wasn't Q's fault after all. Which is what anybody who watched the replays could tell you in the first place.

So, there ya go. Q's a failure because his coach called a horrible game against Jacksonville and then Q didn't rush for 100 yards against 2 of the top defenses in the NFL? I got news for ya then, alot of RBs would be failures if that was the case.

Quentin was fine, he did a very good job, and could very well provide the answer along with Bell and Anderson.

rcsodak
01-21-2005, 11:03 PM
I never saw anything that made him not the answer. Look at the teams he had poor games against and then look at the play calling as well.

San Diego was a top run defense that shut down every back on our roster.

Jacksonville has 2 of the best DT in the NFL, Shanahan wants to pound on them with our small O-line instead of running outside like any intelligent person would do with Q's quickness and Jax's nobodies at DE.

Tampa Bay with one of the top 3 defenses in the NFL and a star studded D-line and LBs. And Q did get 61 yards against them.

Also, Shanahan finally admitted the other week that Jake muffed that Jacksonville handoff and it wasn't Q's fault after all. Which is what anybody who watched the replays could tell you in the first place.

So, there ya go. Q's a failure because his coach called a horrible game against Jacksonville and then Q didn't rush for 100 yards against 2 of the top defenses in the NFL? I got news for ya then, alot of RBs would be failures if that was the case.

Quentin was fine, he did a very good job, and could very well provide the answer along with Bell and Anderson.

OMG! Mark it down, mathir.....we agreed on one thing... ;)

Now if he can just hold onto the ball.......

Shanahanaramjam
01-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Alls I hear is this team has this, this team had that against us. Omg, He is a pro we should be the ones dictating to them, not to us!I never heard a guy need excuses for about 3-4 performances this season. Did you ever have to make excuses for TD? No, because the guy was a beast! And that's what I want "a beast" I dont have to worry anyhow because he doesnt stand a chance to start next yr.

I love and respect all your opinions but, Give up your pipe dream people he is not the next Barry Sanders!