PDA

View Full Version : off season wish list

margarine
01-22-2005, 09:29 PM
quality d lineman veteran or rookie I dont care
fred Smoot
and Charles Woodson. if we got both switch them at saftey and put them as nickle
Punt/Kick returner
sign kennedy if we dont get both woodson and smoot
some special teams improvements blockers/tacklers
the dolphins interim head coach as d co-ordinator

i hope we get all of them

what do you think feel free to add or take players off

margarine
01-22-2005, 09:44 PM
tj slaughter would be a decent pick up to play srtong side line backer

rcsodak
01-22-2005, 10:16 PM
quality d lineman veteran or rookie I dont care
fred Smoot
and Charles Woodson. if we got both switch them at saftey and put them as nickle
Punt/Kick returner
sign kennedy if we dont get both woodson and smoot
some special teams improvements blockers/tacklers
the dolphins interim head coach as d co-ordinator

i hope we get all of them

what do you think feel free to add or take players off

And this money will come from where?

And how will resigning kennedy make up for not getting either smoot or woodson? He sucks at coverage and is more of a liability than anything.
Coyer isn't a bad d coach....he just had too many new faces and missing components ......#4 in the league, remember?

OrangeShadow
01-23-2005, 05:27 AM
read what i just posted in the general discussion. we could end up 17 million under.

but i want to sign Andre Dyson as corner AFTER HAYWARD IS SIGNED. then another d-lineman like corey simon.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
01-23-2005, 09:34 AM
read what i just posted in the general discussion. we could end up 17 million under.

but i want to sign Andre Dyson as corner AFTER HAYWARD IS SIGNED. then another d-lineman like corey simon.

Research further how the salary cap works. How delayed bonuses function, how restructuring affects the future. How players who are cut affect the cap that season, etc...

Your optimisim is refreshing, but man, is it ever flawed. We aren't signing squat this offseason and we will lose Hayward and Kennedy on top of it. Look at previous years of salary cap issues if you need help.

I don't mind your hopeful attitude, but it promotes these type of moronic posts where everyone asks to sign every superstar in the league when there is no money to make it happen.

I'm a realistic fan who is objective, fantasies and faulty theories of contract law do not appeal to me.