PDA

View Full Version : Trade MR 34

maniac # 000023
01-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Miami second pick , Arizona Eight pick, Oakland Seventh pick.

Miami is looking for a running back.reuben droughns matches the style of ricky williams. tough. down hill. could carry the ball 25 to 35 a game. Miami has the second pick in the draft. if we can get that pick to draft DE Erasmus James which will be great help for the pass rush as well as the run. much like pryce.
Arizona they are looking for a Running back, Smith aint the same RB. so AS Oakland. all of the teams above are looking for running backs. i really doubt if Oakland will make any deals with us. but still James is projected to be in the bottom 10th of the draft. i really like our chances with Arizona and Miami.
If NOT, we can get a pick in the middle of the draft and get Matthias Kiwanuka which considerd the best pass rusher in the draft.

nickmeyer
01-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Miami second pick , Arizona Eight pick, Oakland Seventh pick.

Miami is looking for a running back.reuben droughns matches the style of ricky williams. tough. down hill. could carry the ball 25 to 35 a game. Miami has the second pick in the draft. if we can get that pick to draft DE Erasmus James which will be great help for the pass rush as well as the run. much like pryce.
Arizona they are looking for a Running back, Smith aint the same RB. so AS Oakland. all of the teams above are looking for running backs. i really doubt if Oakland will make any deals with us. but still James is projected to be in the bottom 10th of the draft. i really like our chances with Arizona and Miami.
If NOT, we can get a pick in the middle of the draft and get Matthias Kiwanuka which considerd the best pass rusher in the draft.

No way Miami gives up it's second pick there are to many good RB in this years Draft not to Mention a QB by the name of Alex Smith, from Utah who is only 20 years old who is so damn smart he earned his Bachelors Degree in 24 freakin Months.

maniac # 000023
01-24-2005, 06:37 PM
24 months ??!!! DAMN, but at least we should get a pick in the range of 10th to the 15th if we throw in there our second round pick

Sam_Z
01-24-2005, 06:48 PM
24 months ??!!! DAMN, but at least we should get a pick in the range of 10th to the 15th if we throw in there our second round pick
Miami isnt as stupid as they played last season and now they may have a shot to replace the great Dan Marino at QB, they are in no way giving up this pick!

nickmeyer
01-24-2005, 06:57 PM

Maybe a 15th but I doubt it because We are already short our 5th rounder and and we damn sure ain't given up our 2nd maybe a 3rd if we can get another 2nd rounder

maniac # 000023
01-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Miami is one of the teams. Arizona could be the other. to get James.

Dub-DeuceKnight
01-24-2005, 07:38 PM
We are not getting any of those picks ever!!! have you ever watched or followed a draftthe best team to trade RD to was the Redskins he fits there style way better but they are never gonna trade us for a RB again...

And comparing Ricky Williams to RD Williams wasn't a downhill runner he was a straight up good runningback, guy had shakes, power, and speed. Plus thier personalities are completely opposite.

And to evaluate on Ricky... if this guy played for denver or a team with a good line he would have been freaking amazing! priest Holmes was third string behind him at Texas, his line is VERy good and he could be the best RB in the NFL. Ricky was a helluva a RB if you watched him in College, he just ended up going down the wrong road.

nickmeyer
01-24-2005, 07:44 PM
We are not getting any of those picks ever!!! have you ever watched or followed a draftthe best team to trade RD to was the Redskins he fits there style way better but they are never gonna trade us for a RB again...

And comparing Ricky Williams to RD Williams wasn't a downhill runner he was a straight up good runningback, guy had shakes, power, and speed. Plus thier personalities are completely opposite.

And to evaluate on Ricky... if this guy played for denver or a team with a good line he would have been freaking amazing! priest Holmes was third string behind him at Texas, his line is VERy good and he could be the best RB in the NFL. Ricky was a helluva a RB if you watched him in College, he just ended up going down the wrong road.

Yeah he should have stayed away from the gonga

maniac # 000023
01-24-2005, 07:47 PM
I really do not care about Ricky or his college days. I know what kind of running back he is. I care about what the broncos are looking for in the trade and how far up in the draft we are going to get. If not Miami, then Arizona. Bottom of the tenth means James. Middle of the draft means Matthias. Ricky and his offensive line is not my concern. Miami would love to have 34 because he is almost like Ricky. He is not Ricky. I really doubt if they trade for him though. But it is a possibility

wizkid31
01-24-2005, 08:20 PM
i think we currently hold the 25th pick, we have an excellent chance at getting shaun cody or david pollack at the draft position we hold now.

West
01-24-2005, 08:42 PM
dude thats completely STUPID...first off why would you take Erasmus James who is suspect to injuries at 2? and secondly WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TRADE THERE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK FOR ANOTHER DENVER BACK?!!! shall we look at the backs who left denver after a good season

Clinton Ports: 5.5 ypc in his 2 years in the o & b and DROPS 1.6 ypc in a 'skin uni...hmmmmm not as good as suspected? hmmmm

Olandis Gary: signed with detroit and buffalo...in detroit who was last in rushing 2 straight years back in '02 and '03 he was 3RD STRING!!!!! behind james stewart and shawn bryson...hmmmmm another denver back bust? YES!

NeedDLinemen
01-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Best we'll do is a 3rd rounder for Reuben. Look at the amount of top tier FA running backs that are available, Alexander, James, Johnson, Thomas, Jordan etc plus 7 RB's are expected to go in the 1st rd of 2005 draft. This is a buyers market for RB's this offseason which means that Rueben will be staying unless someone makes Shanny a good offer!!

maniac # 000023
01-25-2005, 05:52 PM
If there is no first round pick Mike will never trade him. i looked at the projected draft there are alot of good running backs. Tough time to be RB on FA or lookingn for a trade. cody does look good for us. but still we need the best. who knows how pryce will be next season.

Jared
01-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Maybe a 15th but I doubt it because We are already short our 5th rounder and and we damn sure ain't given up our 2nd maybe a 3rd if we can get another 2nd rounder

Broncos can't give up a 3rd rounder because they don't have a 3rd rounder

Sam_Z
01-25-2005, 06:09 PM
If there is no first round pick Mike will never trade him. i looked at the projected draft there are alot of good running backs. Tough time to be RB on FA or lookingn for a trade. cody does look good for us. but still we need the best. who knows how pryce will be next season.

Well if thats the case then Mike needs a reality check because no one is gonna give up a first rounder for Reuben Droughns especially if the draft is full of quality backs! And personally, not to diss on RD but he isnt worth a first rounder!

maniac # 000023
01-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Then tell MR i wanna be traded to stay where he is, guess what, Anderson will be back next season. and will have his position back. Bell is the starter without a doubt. then where he will be. second on the RB depthchart. Kyle is good to be second on the FB depth. lucky if he gets 10 attempts a game.