PDA

View Full Version : Wish list

Almost Heaven
01-25-2005, 06:23 PM
TRADES I'D LIKE TO SEE!

Trevor Pryce for Boss Bailey...Man wouldn't that make a group of stud LB's. and with the ties to Champ it would elevate both of there play.

Ruben for Buchannon......We could use another good CB to start with Champ and he's a great return guy also.

Terry Pierce for a high draft pick....Ain't no sense just letting him sit there and do nothing.

Here's a dandy! Plummer, Ruben and our 1st rd for Miami's 1st and 3rd!

Sam_Z
01-26-2005, 07:22 AM
I heard Mike Evans on 950 the fan this morning saying about swapping Reuben Droughns and Jake Plummer for San Frans Ken Dorsey And their 2nd round pick, Im not sure that would be a good trade but who knows. Hopefully its all just
speculation.
Anyway does Ken Dorsey even play anymore? I havent heard anything about that guy since he was in Miami a few years ago!

TBrother
01-27-2005, 01:23 PM
I was thinking Ruben for Buchannon of the Raiders would be a good trade for the Broncs. I'm sure we'd have to throw in at least our 2nd round draft pick for 2005 to make it happen. I wonder if old crazy Al Davis would go for it. Buchannon wants out of Oakland and the Raiders could use a good RB.

ChiefSurgeon
01-27-2005, 02:37 PM
I like Droughns for Buchanon...but I can't see Big Al helping us out with that one

So my wish list would be trading Droughns to Arizona to swith place in the first round and for their 3rd round pick

with that pick take Antrel Rolle or Pac Man Jones

Jason Campbell in round 2

John Abraham via free agency

urinal_cake
01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
I heard Mike Evans on 950 the fan this morning saying about swapping Reuben Droughns and Jake Plummer for San Frans Ken Dorsey And their 2nd round pick, Im not sure that would be a good trade but who knows. Hopefully its all just
speculation.
Anyway does Ken Dorsey even play anymore? I havent heard anything about that guy since he was in Miami a few years ago!

Dorsey was only in his 2nd year as a pro this year, he was drafted in '03 and didn't get any plaing time until this year because of Rattay's injury. I'd want more than just a 2nd rounder & Dorsey for Plummer & Droughns though. Throw in Andre Carter & Eric Johnson & I'd consider it.

Dub-DeuceKnight
01-31-2005, 06:17 PM
Ken Dorsey's record at Maimi was crazy I thought he would be a lot better than he was, he was a heisman Candidate I would rather us draft a QB than trade for one. I think there are a lot of good QB's this year.